_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921891 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Breathing is overrated.
« Reply #960 on: May 14, 2012, 10:12:16 pm »

((Do bear in mind that we have several crafty whores on board the ship. You could always ask one of them.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: May 14, 2012, 10:18:39 pm »

((Do bear in mind that we have several crafty whores on board the ship. You could always ask one of them.))
((Faith fulfills one of those requisites. She is crafty.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: May 14, 2012, 10:34:59 pm »

((Faith fulfills one of those requisites. She is crafty.))
((Cute. Real cute.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #963 on: May 14, 2012, 10:54:54 pm »

Charge Teddy and stab him in the face.
[dex:6]
[ted:6]
[str:5]
[ted:5]
(talk about evenly matched)
You leap forward and stab for the eye. You both connect with a brutally powerful blow. You both die.

TIE

Save the shell design for now, and explore a bit. Try the clinical area, see what cybernetics they do.

((Hey, that doctor sounds like the dude to go to for voluntary cybernetic enhancement. Even if it's not synth-flesh, just standard stuff.))
You leave the VR machine and go to the infirmary, hoping to find out what sorts of fun things they can jam in your gooey bits. You get there and find that the doctor is already talking to someone else.

"Hey. HEY!" Faith said, catching up with the Doctor. "Wait no, I changed my mind, no experiments, okay?"

She was not leaving this lunatic with the notion that he needed to practice mindraping her at some point in the future. Unless they weren't harmful, like it seemed her current implants had been.

Fuck.

"...until you tell me more about what they would entail."
"Simple. Yes. Need to put you in "Mindrape" situation. See how brain is effected. Use data to develop a way of preventing it. Safe. Yes, safe. Scary, but safe."

(What if I put thrusters on top of the power pack, so I would be mounted in place. If I combined that with the more resilient suits, would that work?))
Maybe, depends on the size of the thrusters and durability of the target.

((How did that even happen? o_o Can you even cut things with a welder? Also... my dice luck is horrible in this game >.. ))

Ask any passerby to help with the inversely functioning welder. Maybe someone like ... Well, she didn't know any names.
(That torch functions both as a cutting torch and a welding torch. Guess which setting you used because of your incompetence?)
You look around for someone to help you, someone who looks like they would be good at arts and crafts. There's a man in a wheel chair over across the way. He looks like he would be better at killing then making things. Hmm

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: May 14, 2012, 10:56:20 pm »

((Loving The Doctor.  :P))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: May 14, 2012, 11:03:03 pm »

((Loving The Doctor.  :P))
((I knew he was going to do it...Uh...No one can actually guarantee he does not elicit any kind of perverted pleasure from that. Faith could wake up with him having a lonely happy time, you know?
Also: Faith should totally do it. That will help the team, and she is already used to it.))
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 11:08:54 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: May 14, 2012, 11:13:02 pm »

Faith took a deep breath. It was better than repeatedly

HALLELUJAH

right? Not that she'd even be able to afford it yet, what with needing an actual weapon at some point, but...

"Okay, yeah. I, uh... guess I'm... not really in the middle of anything right now..."
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: May 14, 2012, 11:19:53 pm »

Milno searched for the nerve gas' switfness in dealing death and how well it could enter through small punctures, analyzing how dense it was.
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #968 on: May 14, 2012, 11:37:29 pm »

Faith took a deep breath. It was better than repeatedly

HALLELUJAH

right? Not that she'd even be able to afford it yet, what with needing an actual weapon at some point, but...

"Okay, yeah. I, uh... guess I'm... not really in the middle of anything right now..."
"Ah yes. Good. Good. Come with me. Will need to get things set up. Yes. Yes." He leads you through the infirmary and beyond it into a back room, a small room with no windows and one bed.

"Isolation room. For psychotic patients. Dark is calming. Or terrifying." He shrugs. "Trade offs. Lay on bed. Will be back in a minute. Getting things ready."

He leaves you alone in the room. It's bright for now, but one flick of a switch will put everything in pitch black, you just know it.

Milno searched for the nerve gas' switfness in dealing death and how well it could enter through small punctures, analyzing how dense it was.
Death dealing capacities seem to be varied, both by gas and by manner of absorption and amount. All the gases are fatal, even in very small amounts, but the speed and effects are different. Most cause paralysis very quickly, then death by asphyxiation. As per getting through small punctures, anything that isn't air tight would be vulnerable. 

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: May 14, 2012, 11:40:39 pm »

Faith sighed. This was gonna suuuuuuuuuck.

Lay on bed, await Doctor.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: May 14, 2012, 11:49:36 pm »

Milno checked on the properties of the aforementioned Doomsday - its physical state at both life-welcoming and freezing space temperatures, the size of the barrel and how well it could penetrate armor - searched for metal-dissolving substances and checked if there was one of the latter substances Doomsday could be combined with to produce a stable but deadly cocktail.

((@GM: Could someone wear a shunt and a battlesuit or MkIII at the same time and get the shunt to actually protect the outer armor? Or even a common MkI suit, for an instance. Could it be done?))
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #971 on: May 15, 2012, 12:12:33 am »

Faith sighed. This was gonna suuuuuuuuuck.

Lay on bed, await Doctor.
You lay down on the bed and twiddle your thumbs nervously as you wait for the doctor to return. He comes back several minutes later, dragging several carts of machines with him. He sets them up next to you and begins adhering sensors to your skin, opening the hospital tunic you're still wearing and applying some very cold electrodes to places where very cold electrodes are not welcome. A helmet of smaller electrodes, some sort of horseshoe shaped scanning machine mounted above your head, and an injection of something later and he nods to him self.

"Ready. Will begin process in one moment. Do not worry. Safe. Just allow it to effect you. Don't fight it. Any questions?"

Milno checked on the properties of the aforementioned Doomsday - its physical state at both life-welcoming and freezing space temperatures, the size of the barrel and how well it could penetrate armor - searched for metal-dissolving substances and checked if there was one of the latter substances Doomsday could be combined with to produce a stable but deadly cocktail.

((@GM: Could someone wear a shunt and a battlesuit or MkIII at the same time and get the shunt to actually protect the outer armor? Or even a common MkI suit, for an instance. Could it be done?))
(sure. The shunt can be used at any distance, like any field manipulator, it's just the armory master that uses it mainly as a shield. You could shield a whole squad from a nuke theoretically, though you'd have to roll perfect and it would probably drain the battery.

When "Barrels" of a substance are talked about, it's a 40 gallon drum worth, like a big metal barrel of oil. As per penetrating armor, that depends if the armor has holes in it. Obviously a space ready set of armor is completely airtight, so no, won't work there. It also won't work in near absolute zero temps, least not as a gas. It freezes. Still toxic, but is a solid. And when it comes to mixing the nerve gas with something that eats through metal, you're going to have to spray one, then the other. Mixing them will render them both inert. Well, at least MORE inert then deadly or metal destroying. 

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: May 15, 2012, 12:33:18 am »

Faith took another deep breath.

"I suppose not. Ready whenever."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #973 on: May 15, 2012, 01:22:24 am »

Faith took another deep breath.

"I suppose not. Ready whenever."

"Good. Good." the doctor says and straps you down to the bed. "To stop you from wandering. Or removing electrodes. Or clawing out eyes." He walks to the door and flicks off the light, standing silhouetted there for an instant. "Don't worry. No chance of error. Out of human hands. Machine handles everything." And then he closes the door.

>Yes, don't worry. Machine handles everything. 

You're about to protest when the world is sucked into a pinhole and you're suddenly floating in nothing. You're bobbing in the water above a great and endless black, unable to turn and see what lies behind you. Above you is an endless starscape, a great black void shot through with hot points of light and luminance clouds of dust. And then you see something, a shadow creeping across those stars, a darker black then the emptiness around it, blotting out the myriad suns. It is a sillouette of endless claws and fangs and gaping maws, razor sharp probosci and writhing flesh. It chitters and cries and grunts and screams and claws its way across the galaxy toward you, mindless and violent, searching, always searching for something.

It's coming for you, you can feel it. You can feel its intentions, it's desires so powerful that they're leaking into your mind. The urge to penetrate, to grow within, to rend and reform, to tear and vivisect, to use you as mortar in its endless construction. There is no hate there, no fear, no emotion palatable to the human mind. It does what it does not out of any conscious decision but because it is inherent to its existence. And you, the entirety of the human species, mean nothing to it.

And then you're back in the room, the lights are on and the doctor is looking down at you, nodding. "We're done." he says with an unreadable tone. "I will work with this data. Find a way to protect your mind. Free to go for now. May need more tests later."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Faith let out a relieved sigh. She was dreading that to be longer. And more... thorough.

"Thanks," she said, leaving unhurriedly for the VR machines again.

She plopped back down into a VR chair, trying to remember all the ideas she had suddenly thought about trying while about to be brain molested in an effort to find a cure for brain molestation. She also kind of wished she didn't have enough medical knowledge for that to make perfect sense.

Load up an abandoned city with an army of cheap robots armed with laser rifles. Set self to invincible. Attempt to summon Arbiter to battle robots, and observe from rooftop.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 2101