_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5922475 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Breathing is overrated.
« Reply #930 on: May 14, 2012, 04:41:31 pm »

((I thought you said there were poles. I was making a longish heavy pole, and two handles made by bending the poles, where the equal signs are.))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: May 14, 2012, 04:48:44 pm »

((Wow, new shiny baublesweapons! *genuinely happy*
Also, dammit, I love that roll.))
Nikitian shakes his head and looks around once more, then starts talking to the people in the room, including those currently in the VRs (who might also want to turn to the conversation or just possibly can hear through the VR helmets).
Ahoy, comrades! How is your research going on, can I help you?
Also, ma'am, I think we haven't met yet - you are a new conscript, right? I'm Nikitian Greiss, and I'm proud to serve along you, comrade.
Also, did you know that the person who's currently holding the postition of the armory master is actually a fellow 'Corps member too - and, more than that, she's been able to complete 27 HMRC missions (before, supposedly, resigning - but you know, one cannot leave the Corps spiritually, the comrades are always with her or him - both the dead and the still living ones)! A great bloody hero she must be indeed. I doubt there's anything or anyone she wouldn't be able to cope with.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: May 14, 2012, 04:56:35 pm »

Ascertain any possibility that the issue could be fixed without having to strip the RP (Reality Prototype) back down and try again.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #933 on: May 14, 2012, 05:12:07 pm »

((I thought you said there were poles. I was making a longish heavy pole, and two handles made by bending the poles, where the equal signs are.))
There are small poles you can use, but how are you going to attach them to the larger one? They're not small enough to just bend them around the large bar or something.

((Firing chambers on the gauss gun. I went back to it rather sudden. Sorry.))
Thomas takes the filaments and increases their number, but reduces their size. He takes them and makes the cylindrical drill bit conical, each one having one end on the drill and one end on a rod in the middle, like this

/|\
            / | \
           /  |  \
          /   |   \
Would you like to do that for just the tip of the drill or over the entire drill surface, replacing the Kinetic amps?

((Would a datapad allow Milno to browse and search for the substances he is after without needing to enter the VR? Or does it only allow for leaving, well, data?

Edit: Are the new weapons two conventional ones or are there more? I found the Crystalline Projector and the High energy projector.))
Just those two for now. Hope you like em.

And yeah, you can search for things on the datapad.

Ascertain any possibility that the issue could be fixed without having to strip the RP (Reality Prototype) back down and try again.
[int:1+1]
Herp-Derp

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: May 14, 2012, 05:15:01 pm »

Milno fetches a datapad, probably at the armory:
"A datapad, please."
And goes back to the rec room to keep searching while watching the development of the events.
Also, ma'am, I think we haven't met yet - you are a new conscript, right? I'm Nikitian Greiss, and I'm proud to serve along you, comrade.
Also, did you know that the person who's currently holding the postition of the armory master is actually a fellow 'Corps member too - and, more than that, she's been able to complete 27 HMRC missions (before, supposedly, resigning - but you know, one cannot leave the Corps spiritually, the comrades are always with her or him - both the dead and the still living ones)! A great bloody hero she must be indeed. I doubt there's anything or anyone she wouldn't be able to cope with.

"Oh hey, it is the armory master's fan boy from that time. So, how are you doing? Managed to create any useless trinkets for us?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: May 14, 2012, 05:15:11 pm »

"And how long does each of those last?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #936 on: May 14, 2012, 05:15:15 pm »

"Say, Talky-Voice, does it cost to use welders?"

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: May 14, 2012, 05:25:17 pm »

Make two versions, one with the filament tip, one with the filament drill.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #938 on: May 14, 2012, 05:29:44 pm »

Milno fetches a datapad, probably at the armory:
"A datapad, please."
And goes back to the rec room to keep searching while watching the development of the events.

"Oh hey, it is the armory master's fan boy from that time. So, how are you doing? Managed to create any useless trinkets for us?"
You get yourself a datapad from the armory and roll back into the Rec room to harass the fresh meat.

"And how long does each of those last?"
"guess it depends on how long the wires you make are and how hard you shock. But I think the battery is good for...20 shocks or so, but the wire tanks will vary. They'll last you a while though, they're pretty efficient. 

"Say, Talky-Voice, does it cost to use welders?"
>It does not. Though getting one would require talking to the Armory Master.
Make two versions, one with the filament tip, one with the filament drill.
Consider it done.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: May 14, 2012, 05:31:57 pm »

Test both on the Mark 3 and the BS.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #940 on: May 14, 2012, 05:35:50 pm »

Empyrean heads towards the armory person.

"Hi again, I think it's been anywhere from a partial hour to three days since we last had acquaintance. Do you have any welders I could borrow? I'm trying to make a smash-y metal pole to use in lieu of a regular weapon (at least it should work as a ten-foot pole or such) and it turns out I can't, in fact, make it without welders."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #941 on: May 14, 2012, 05:50:00 pm »

Test both on the Mark 3 and the BS.
The one with just a tip grinds in a bit and then stops. The one completely covered in Razors grinds slowly but surely straight through both suits.

Empyrean heads towards the armory person.

"Hi again, I think it's been anywhere from a partial hour to three days since we last had acquaintance. Do you have any welders I could borrow? I'm trying to make a smash-y metal pole to use in lieu of a regular weapon (at least it should work as a ten-foot pole or such) and it turns out I can't, in fact, make it without welders."
The armory master looks at you for a long hard moment before handing you a box the size of a lunchbox with a hose and welding torch attached to it.

"Bring it back when you're done." she says, before turning back to her magazine.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: May 14, 2012, 05:51:52 pm »

Take a gauss shell, rifle preferred but cannon if need be and make it so that a Kinetic amp is contained inside and activates on impact.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: May 14, 2012, 06:02:18 pm »

"Greetings Theodore. The African Savannah sure is a beautiful landscape isn't it?"

Raise up the Winchester Rifle and start shooting at Theodore Roosevelt.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #944 on: May 14, 2012, 06:05:51 pm »

Thank armory master.

Head towards cafeteria and start welding.

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 2101