_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930549 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Breathing is overrated.
« Reply #720 on: May 11, 2012, 05:36:52 pm »

((Heat)) "Huh... Odd. Does anyone know of a way to edit specific components? Like a kinetic amp?" Thomas asks, while he configures the cylinder. After the cylinder is complete, he spawns another amo then tries to dissect it.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 05:41:43 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: May 11, 2012, 05:37:35 pm »

(I don't think that's possible since that's probably the result Elisaz wants out of this scenario, if you know what I mean. >.>)
((I also suspect he wants to rape himself.))
((@Skyrunner: I'd say wild animals are thrilled by the chase, so maybe running away may be worse. Or you may survive instead. I don't know, seriously.))

Milno stores all his stuff in his suit's containers, locks them in place to prevent petty thievery and proceeds to record all the scene. For scientific purposes, of course.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #722 on: May 11, 2012, 05:37:42 pm »

Empyrean shrugs and replies,

"I suppose you pride yourself, your weapons, and your trash?"

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: May 11, 2012, 05:38:00 pm »

That is bloody perfect.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: May 11, 2012, 05:40:14 pm »

Milno giggles.
"Now, I have to say that was actually bold and courageous. Steve, how many people tried that before her?"

((I am an adept of the "Try to kill only your enemies and don't get the ones who control you mad until you have a solid chance to break off the leash, kill them and spread their guts all over the place" theory, but Empyrean's actions have been very good so far. I just want to see the armory master's reaction to that.))
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 05:46:22 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #725 on: May 11, 2012, 06:12:45 pm »

Report to the infirmary.
You head back to the infirmary and find the doctor waiting for you. He leads you to a bed and gives you an injection of something. Normally you'd be worried but you feel strangely apathetic about all this. And then, suddenly, you don't. All your emotions come back to you rather harshly and the fear of having strange liquids injected into your neck rears it's head. It's a very specific phobia.

"Alright." The doctor says, unwrapping a small part of the bandages on your arm and holding your wrist up. On your wrist are what look like two small circles, almost like someone simply tattooed circles onto the skin. The doctor pokes one of the buttons and timer seems to fade into being on your skin, like an instant tan, but blinking.

"This buttons sets the time."  the doctor says, pressing the button a few times to show you how it adds seconds to the timer. "Thats total time in...uh...crazy mode. Timer runs out, you're normal again. Other button starts system. Induces crazy mode. Understand?"

((Heat)) "Huh... Odd. Does anyone know of a way to edit specific components? Like a kinetic amp?" Thomas asks, while he configures the cylinder. After the cylinder is complete, he spawns another amo then tries to dissect it.
A cylinder that heats the air in it? easy.  And are you trying to spawn an Amp or ammo, because "Amo" could go either way.

(I don't think that's possible since that's probably the result Elisaz wants out of this scenario, if you know what I mean. >.>)
((I also suspect he wants to rape himself.))
((@Skyrunner: I'd say wild animals are thrilled by the chase, so maybe running away may be worse. Or you may survive instead. I don't know, seriously.))

Milno stores all his stuff in his suit's containers, locks them in place to prevent petty thievery and proceeds to record all the scene. For scientific purposes, of course.
You make sure your faceplate cam if functioning and whisper, "Hey steve, you getting this?"

>From 10 different angles.

The Armory master only smiles wider. And then you're yanked into the air, being held several feet from the ground by some sort of unseen force.
"At first," the armory master says, "I was only going to tear your arms off.  A warning, as things go. But now You're going to have to learn a harsher lesson."

As she says this you feel your body begin to grow hot, like an extreme soreness or exhaustion building in your muscles. And then your muscles begin to shrink.

"It's fairly simple, if you're as good as me, to break down specific tissue without damaging the surrounding structures."

The tone in your arms begins to fade and you can feel yourself becoming weaker and weaker by the moment.

"The tricky part is making sure I don't destroy anything vital, like the heart of the diaphragm. Because just killing you is no fun."

You fall to the ground, suddenly emaciated and weak, struggling even to raise yourself to your knees.

"I'd get to the infirmary if I were you." the armory master says, her grin unfading, "All that organic goo that used to be your muscles has to go somewhere, and chances are some of it is going to get into your blood stream and form clots. I give you ten minutes before you have a heart attack or stroke."
(YOUR STRENGTH HAS BEEN REDUCED TO 2!)

Milno giggles.
"Now, I have to say that was actually bold and courageous. Steve, how many people tried that before her?"

((I am an adept of the "Try to kill only your enemies and don't get the ones who control you mad until you have a solid chance to break off the leash, kill them and spread their guts all over the place" theory, but Empyrean's actions have been very good so far. I just want to see the armory master's reaction to that.))

>Oh, a few. I'm willing to bet they won't try it again for a while though.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: May 11, 2012, 06:16:12 pm »

((Amp sorry. Typing on an iPad.))
Thomas spawns two more canisters, configures one to burst after a set time, places one inside of a gun case, so that pulling the trigger would launch the plasma and puts a hollow heat resistant blade on the third, with the plasma allowed to flow through it. Then, he spawns another kinetic amp and dissects it.

After he finishes with his plasma toys he spawns an leather armchair and sits in it, putting his feet up until he gets more inspiration. He says to nothing to the void around him. "Can you give me a feed of what the others are doing?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 06:30:29 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: May 11, 2012, 06:21:17 pm »

((Fun fact: Even with most of her muscles burned, she is still stronger than some of the twig-armed men of our team.))
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: May 11, 2012, 06:23:40 pm »

((Fun fact: Even with most of her muscles burned, she is still stronger than some of the twig-armed men of our team.))
((I.E. Me and some select others. Also, piecewise, could you update the op?))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: May 11, 2012, 06:26:08 pm »

That is bloody perfect.

. . . . . . Am i a ninja? Or a ghost?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #730 on: May 11, 2012, 06:28:30 pm »

"Hey, is this permanent?"

Empyrean said, trying to hide a pain-induced-sneer.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: May 11, 2012, 06:29:56 pm »

(I'm hoping she's just using an amp to make you THINK that's what happened. ^^^;)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #732 on: May 11, 2012, 06:35:29 pm »

((Amp sorry. Typing on an iPad.))
Thomas spawns two more canisters, configures one to burst after a set time, places one inside of a gun case, so that pulling the trigger would launch the plasma and puts a hollow heat resistant blade on the third, with the plasma allowed to flow through it. Then, he spawns another kinetic amp and dissects it.
Oh, you want to make plasma not just hot air? Thats gonna be a bit different...Plasma is gonna need a lot of energy to generate. Maybe with a backpack generator it would work, but if you're trying to make some sort of plasma blade thing, don't expect it to be possible with anything less.

You pull up another kinetic amp and attempt to open it. The simulation buzzes and the amp vanishes, replaced with a red X.
I would but I'm literally running out of room on that dang post. There are so many character sheets. I'll see about updating it some other way (maybe just hosting the text file I keep everything in.)

That is bloody perfect.

. . . . . . Am i a ninja? Or a ghost?
I thought you were replying to Sky's taunting of the Armory master, sorry again.

But yeah, that spike thing will work fine. You can go give the plans to the armory master right now if you want. Just keep in mind they're going to cost a bit since they're pretty complex, what with needing internal motors and stuff. I'd say 2 token each.

"Hey, is this permanent?"

Empyrean said, trying to hide a pain-induced-sneer.

(If you go to the infirmary they might be able to help you).
"You're worried about losing muscle tone while you're moments away from an embolism? You're dumber than I thought."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: May 11, 2012, 06:37:16 pm »

Run towards doppleganger Elisaz. Punch in his co-ordinates with my Microwave Manipulator while getting my Kinetic Amplifier ready.

At this time, Elisaz realized he could face famous historical people or relive battles through this machine. He takes this as a note for later.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: May 11, 2012, 06:39:11 pm »

"Well that's a shame. Folks, they don't want us messing with base components. Just going to put that out there" He puts a monatomic blade as the tip of the drill, then tests it out on a mark 3 and a battle suit. He then tries the same thing, but dosen't remove the amp this time.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 2101