_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932065 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Panty raid gone wrong?
« Reply #555 on: May 10, 2012, 12:07:05 am »

Milno grits his teeth. Yeah, things were about to go down now. He could just tell it by the armory master's stereotypical move (for action women) of untying her hair when bad things were about to happen and the fact that she left her protected spot.

Milno uses his strength to follow the Armory Master, refraining from talking. If she goes to the rec room, slap everyone on the VR Machines to get them out of the machines and up to action.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 12:10:20 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: May 10, 2012, 12:16:50 am »

Head to the armory. "You know where Steve got to?"
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: May 10, 2012, 12:23:29 am »

((Just read through the events leading to Steve breaking. Tiruin asked if they scanned the files for viruses. Ayup. They did not. I find that amusing.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #558 on: May 10, 2012, 12:24:52 am »

"I liked how that worked!" Thomas shouts. He then saves and does a price check. "Hey Steve, how much would my gizmo cost?"
Steve doesn't answer

Head to the armory. "You know where Steve got to?"
You walk to the armory but find it empty

Milno grits his teeth. Yeah, things were about to go down now. He could just tell it by the armory master's stereotypical move (for action women) of untying her hair when bad things were about to happen and the fact that she left her protected spot.

Milno uses his strength to follow the Armory Master, refraining from talking. If she goes to the rec room, slap everyone on the VR Machines to get them out of the machines and up to action.
You roll after her and follow her into the rec room. You get there just in time to see her vanish into the quickly closing maintenance door.
Moments later the lights in the room click off and for an instant everything is plunged into darkness before red emergency lights kick in.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: May 10, 2012, 12:26:39 am »

((@Spinal_Taper: Is Thomas carrying his gun? It would probably help in this situation and I guess Milno is going to disconnect him from the VR Machine.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: May 10, 2012, 12:28:26 am »

Jack yells again "Anyone around?"
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: May 10, 2012, 12:32:07 am »

((He never put it down, so I assume he has his laser rifle))
Thomas waited for a moment then said "Don't answer the guy huh? Real funny. I'll ask her myself." He disconnects from the system and checks if his cigarette is more than a stump.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: May 10, 2012, 12:35:42 am »

(I wonder who's more screwed, you or us?)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: May 10, 2012, 12:36:46 am »

((Damn you all. Though to be fair, what kind of AI accepts data from a quarantined zone and doesn't quarantine them on the ship somehow?

Also, when will I be healed? Next mission?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: May 10, 2012, 12:39:50 am »

(I wonder who's more screwed, you or us?)
((I'd say you, because we have the Armory Master and the bottomless pile that is the armory. Also, Piecewise? Is it possible to make the laser continous fire, so it acts like a flamethrower?))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: May 10, 2012, 12:41:50 am »

((I have to admit, pretty stupid of Steve to accept files from a mission zone without having us try to scan them for viruses, even though we can't actually really do that with what we have. We were just following mission objectives after all, so it's his own damn fault.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: May 10, 2012, 12:43:52 am »

((Ahaha. This will be fun.))
Is it possible to make the laser continous fire, so it acts like a flamethrower?))
((Please refrain from doing anything risky while inside a ship filled with teammates.))
((@Irony: With the emergency lights and all, I guess Faith has already realized shit happening. Maybe moving her ass may be advised.))
((@Zako: I bet even the scanning would cause that, and you must be forgetting Steve may have found nothing wrong with the files before accepting them.
Edit: And maybe only the sounds themselves caused that. Remember, hidden meanings, codes and possible computer mindfuck.))

Milno watches as the armory master enters the maintenance room. He just hopes there is shit happening with the hidden crew and they are all being slaughtered the same way the convicts usually are, but they may manage to get it under control. At the same time, he knows hoping is useless.

Milno goes back to the armory and checks if he can get a laser rifle and pay for it himself and also checks for the rest of the weapons. If not, he looks for the rest of the group.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 12:47:09 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: May 10, 2012, 12:46:30 am »

((I have to admit, pretty stupid of Steve to accept files from a mission zone without having us try to scan them for viruses, even though we can't actually really do that with what we have. We were just following mission objectives after all, so it's his own damn fault.))
((Maybe this is to give Steve characterization, by showing him weak. And about the flamethrower, I  was going to test it  in the VR room later))
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 12:48:25 am by Spinal_Taper »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: May 10, 2012, 12:48:24 am »

((Maybe this is to give Steve characterization, by showing him weak. I  was going to test it  in the VR room later))
((Test fiddling with him so he could fry your nervous system? That does not sound good.))

Edit: Ah, ok, saw your edit.
>Yes?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: May 10, 2012, 12:48:35 am »

((If Steve, the almighty AI couldn't find anything wrong with it from his scans, what chance did us unskilled grunts have of finding it? None whatsoever.))
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 2101