_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933179 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Panty raid gone wrong?
« Reply #540 on: May 09, 2012, 11:14:15 pm »

((He's got a lot to live up to. He's doing pretty damn good so far.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: May 09, 2012, 11:19:05 pm »

"Wow, Steve, thanks a lot"
Facepalm.
((You should have understood by now that Steve is not a very nice computer.

@Both: Yes, the RtD is great.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: May 09, 2012, 11:20:41 pm »

Also, piecewise, you are the most hilarious RTD'r that has ever hosted a game.
((Affirmed truly.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: May 09, 2012, 11:24:14 pm »

((Indeed, I have actually burst out laughing twice this morning, first at Elisaz summoning up weapons to beat that 'cheating little kid', and then at the main thread. :D))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: May 09, 2012, 11:25:16 pm »

((Even when nothing's happening this is hilarious.))

"Oh, I see. I guess it would kill my emotions for a while," Faith said, her voice dull and uninterested-sounding. "Also I guess Ivan needs a whorish crafter or a clever whore."

Wait for something to happen in a rather apathetic manner.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: May 09, 2012, 11:26:21 pm »

Yell "JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS I JUST NEED SOMEBODY TO BUILD A GUN. I WILL PAY YOU AND STEVE IS A TERRIBLE COMPUTER"
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: May 09, 2012, 11:30:25 pm »

((@GM: My action was edited, so you may know. The laser rifle is still the overall better weapon, I guess.

When talking about versatility and comparing it with the gauss rifle, I mean.

Edit: ...What has just happened in the main thread? Did Bishop just screw Steve in some way?))
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 11:32:41 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: May 09, 2012, 11:35:10 pm »

((Oh shit, I just killed our AI, didn't I?))
Edit: ...What has just happened in the main thread? Did Bishop just screw Steve in some way?))

((I don't think Steve can go down that easy. If he did, then I worry for the sake of you all.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #548 on: May 09, 2012, 11:45:27 pm »

Facepalming SO hard right now.

Facepalm.
Milno scratched his chin and ignored the lewd broadcast.
"How about something like a dettachable barrel extension? I wanted to check if there was something to enhance the Gauss rifle's medium range effectivity but could also be easily taken off to make it work like usual, better at short ranges.
I was also thinking that a telescopic extension for a Gauss rifle would include enough magnet systems to keep the bullet steady. But I am no technician."

Steve doesn't respond.

((Even when nothing's happening this is hilarious.))

"Oh, I see. I guess it would kill my emotions for a while," Faith said, her voice dull and uninterested-sounding. "Also I guess Ivan needs a whorish crafter or a clever whore."

Wait for something to happen in a rather apathetic manner.
You tilt your head back and make apathetic mooing noises while very slowly wriggling under the sheets.

Yell "JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS I JUST NEED SOMEBODY TO BUILD A GUN. I WILL PAY YOU AND STEVE IS A TERRIBLE COMPUTER"
You yell for crafting assistance and pray that someone comes quickly and brings duct tape.

((@GM: My action was edited, so you may know. The laser rifle is still the overall better weapon, I guess.

When talking about versatility and comparing it with the gauss rifle, I mean.

No, didn't notice that, sorry. A lot of times I'll be starting a post, go to post it and then 5 more people will have posted, so if you edit things they may go unnoticed. 

Facepalm.
((You should have understood by now that Steve is not a very nice computer.

@Both: Yes, the RtD is great.))
((Affirmed truly.))
Thank you kindly. I do hope you all continue to enjoy it.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: May 09, 2012, 11:49:29 pm »

((Oh shit, I did, didn't I?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: May 09, 2012, 11:51:34 pm »

...Steve did not snark back. Not a good sign, not at all. Milno looks around, his ears perked. It may not be anything, but he has lost only two limbs because he was not the (most) stupid person in the group.

Milno heads to the hangar and wears his MkIII suit up to the point he is able to (leaving the immobilized leg out). If he is sucessful, he uses the suit's extra strength to avoid putting any weight on his right leg (I guess it was the right one, correct me if I am wrong) - using the buzz mode if necessary - and moves to the armory.

((Yes, you have just put all of the people in the ship in mortal danger. Congratz.))
>Yes?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: May 09, 2012, 11:55:56 pm »

((Well, thats one way to think of it. Another way to think is that now is your chance for FREEEEDOOOOM!!!

Think about it: Your all going to most likely die by staying here, and the only real thing that was keeping you in check was the implants. The implants controlled by Steve, who is now not functioning.

Freedom beckons.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: May 09, 2012, 11:57:30 pm »

((Well, thats one way to think of it. Another way to think is that now is your chance for FREEEEDOOOOM!!!

Think about it: Your all going to most likely die by staying here, and the only real thing that was keeping you in check was the implants. The implants controlled by Steve, who is now not functioning.

Freedom beckons.))
((Yeah, I also thought about it. Then I remembered the RtD we are in.

Believe me, shit will happen. Steve probably won't die. He has organic parts and may just be under the process of being dominated by alien forces. So he'll try to kill us all.))
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #553 on: May 10, 2012, 12:00:17 am »

...Steve did not snark back. Not a good sign, not at all. Milno looks around, his ears perked. It may not be anything, but he has lost only two limbs because he was not the (most) stupid person in the group.

Milno heads to the hangar and wears his MkIII suit up to the point he is able to (leaving the immobilized leg out). If he is sucessful, he uses the suit's extra strength to avoid putting any weight on his right leg (I guess it was the right one, correct me if I am wrong) - using the buzz mode if necessary - and moves to the armory.

((Yes, you have just put all of the people in the ship in mortal danger. Congratz.))
You roll yourself to the hanger and put on as much of your armor as possible, pretty much everything except the right leg pieces from the hip joint down, and are about to use buzz mode when you realize that rocket exhaust and exposed flesh might mix poorly. You instead sit back in your wheel chair and use your enhanced strength to roll back toward the armory at high speed. As you near the armory you see the Armory Master coming out of a door near the armory counter, her normally tightly tied back hair flowing out behind her.

"Hey! Whats going on?" you yell at her as she takes off toward the Rec room.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: May 10, 2012, 12:03:21 am »

"I liked how that worked!" Thomas shouts. He then saves and does a price check. "Hey Steve, how much would my gizmo cost?"
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 2101