_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934477 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Panty raid gone wrong?
« Reply #435 on: May 09, 2012, 12:17:28 am »

Milno moves gladly leaves the infirmary. Well, he could take his time to share his knowledge about suits and weapons with people, but doing it would be hard. Walking around and offering free help in understanding weapons and armor was not something to even be considered. Then he passed through the VR Machines and saw Ivan and someone else, probably a newbie, making use of the equipment; an idea popped into his head. Not necessarily a good one, mind you. But that would have to wait a little.

"Hey Steve, how about my armor? Was it repaired or do I need to order it to be repaired? It was severed at knee's height, I suppose the joint was destroyed."
Wait for Steve's answer.

Take apart a gauss rifle and figure out if upgrading the power source would make the bullet go faster.
It seems that increasing the power source of the rifle would increase the speed and force of the shot. It would also increase the kickback.

"Ah, hello. I have a broken lazer rifle, and was wondering if there was a way to upload it to the program so I could experiment with it?"

>You'd have to figure out whats wrong with it in the real world and then ask the program to break a  rifle in a similar way in here.

Faith gulps.

"Like what?"
"Lets just say that it would be a way to control that trigger, if it's successful. Greatly enhanced abilities on demand, with the price that such things carries to the body."

"I'd like two television sets, a normal sized one and a portable one please." He then creates a gun case that could hold the essential gauss rifle innards and be able to mount the rifle just below the barrel. Afterwards, he asks for one gauss rifle round.
You summon up two screens and a new gun body in which to hold the innards of both weapons along with a single gauss rifle round.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: May 09, 2012, 12:20:17 am »

"Oh hell no, if it's successful? You're going to turn me into some sort of horrible... um, what's the alternative? And are we talking surgery or...?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #437 on: May 09, 2012, 12:29:06 am »

"Oh hell no, if it's successful? You're going to turn me into some sort of horrible... um, what's the alternative? And are we talking surgery or...?"
"What we're talking about is installing the right cybernetics to allow you to manually produce a physiological response similar to fear and anger. This should, in theory, allow you to activate that "Berserk button" as you called it, at will. The system will also act as a safeguard to make sure you never remain out of control too long. With any luck that should prevent you from falling prey to whatever it is inside you permanently."

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: May 09, 2012, 12:31:04 am »

Test the default power source of the Gauss Rifle versus a battery from the Laser Rifle.

"Hey, Steve, if I invent something in tinker can I make it in real life?"
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: May 09, 2012, 12:31:42 am »

(You should totally do it, Irony. That could be useful as hell.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: May 09, 2012, 12:36:35 am »

Thomas dissects the smaller screen and sets the rifles energy to dissapate in a cone. He puts the rifle and cannon together, then tests it on a set of mark 3s, 50 meters for the gauss, 3 for the laser.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: May 09, 2012, 12:50:03 am »

"...so, I take it you can't just... figure out what's inside me and maybe fix it normally?"

(You should totally do it, Irony. That could be useful as hell.)
((Says the guy who's more than happy to be a tin can right now. :P))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: May 09, 2012, 12:52:15 am »

(Dude, I would take that rage switch being offered if it was Jim who'd gotten possessed. Just saying.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: May 09, 2012, 12:58:29 am »

((That's what I'm saying also. Erik would probably take it too. :P

...and granted Erik kicked our asses for the most part, but still.))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: May 09, 2012, 01:05:41 am »

((I'd take it just for the safety features, but being able to trigger it at will is a bonus. If you basically go zerking on a mission, you'd hurt yourself and also your teammates who try to stop you, most likely compromising the team and mission.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 09, 2012, 01:09:09 am »

((I'll probably have to take it for that, yeah, I just don't want to.

Though to be fair, if I'm going to go berserk on someone, presumably it'd be some enemy who's seriously distressing me. That can still end badly, and we're not actually sure what level is necessary to trigger it, but I would assume we wouldn't have to worry about drawing lots to see who tells Faith the snack bars are gone.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: May 09, 2012, 05:40:00 am »

(Yep, you filled in that blank on your own dude. >:3)
((I assumed you have extracted something with sexual meaning from that, because you are a very naughty, naughty person. Don't try to fool me  :P))
Oh, you.

. . .

No, that came out wrong. Let me try again. *ahem*.

Oh, you two.

:3

((Back to the main thread with I!))

((Edit: Irony, take it. Just make sure that they change the warcry from ALLELUJA to something Faith would like.  :P))
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 06:15:05 am by Tiruin »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 09, 2012, 05:50:08 am »

Time to experiment with different ammunition:

Take the components of Neo-Therm and put them into three separate chambers in the round that will break open and allow them to react on impact.

Test the new ammunition with the two penetration tests.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: May 09, 2012, 06:29:04 am »

((Though to be fair, if I'm going to go berserk on someone, presumably it'd be some enemy who's seriously distressing me.))
((Not only enemies, mind you. Anyone who gets you (or more accurately Faith) mad, for that matter.))

((@GM: You quoted my question but Steve did not answer it.))
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 06:50:44 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: May 09, 2012, 06:57:14 am »

"Hmmm. Alright then."

Call up a working lazer rifle, some IR goggles, and various different types of lenses.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 2101