_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5925953 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((I see what you did there, Freud >_>))

"Not again!. . .I mean, argh!"

At least there was no visible timer.

Press one of the unlabeled buttons and attack once more, adjust knob to the left, 45 more degrees! (315)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Oh the Freudian implications of this.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

((I have a feeling that he's gonna be trying this sort of thing over and over and over again until he finally gets the idea that it's pretty much hopeless with his current skills and equipment options. She's just too good with those powerful implants of hers. Give up on it dude.))

Check the change in price for a telescopic speedloader made from stronger metals, and the change in price when given the armor plates, both cheap and more expensive versions.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

((I see what you did there, Freud >_>))

"Not again!. . .I mean, argh!"

At least there was no visible timer.

Press one of the unlabeled buttons and attack once more, adjust knob to the left, 45 more degrees! (315)
You try to turn the dial some more. It doesn't move. You press the only button on the handle and the blade deactivates. You get the feeling that you may not be very good at this.

((I have a feeling that he's gonna be trying this sort of thing over and over and over again until he finally gets the idea that it's pretty much hopeless with his current skills and equipment options. She's just too good with those powerful implants of hers. Give up on it dude.))

Check the change in price for a telescopic speedloader made from stronger metals, and the change in price when given the armor plates, both cheap and more expensive versions.
The price for a speed load of cheaper materials is about 2 token. More expensive ones go from 3 up to 10 depending on their strength. The price of the armor plating, is normally 1 token. Lighter materials with the same strength start at 3 and hit 15.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Check the price for the whole kit involving the weapon with 3 token lighter armor plating, a 3 token speedloader and a full clip of ammo. Also, redesign the weapon so that the armor plates are optional and can be easily replaced with fresh ones.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'm working on the Sabre! Not giving up! :3))

Feyri welped. "Why doesn't this come with a manual?!"

She then presses the button once more, turning the knob 225 degrees back and... attacks the ground!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

You clearly do not know how electricy acts naturally. You have to accept that the sabre is not going to work here.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I do know how electricity acts, but this is different [in universe terms]. Trying to discover all of the Sabre.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Check the price for the whole kit involving the weapon with 3 token lighter armor plating, a 3 token speedloader and a full clip of ammo. Also, redesign the weapon so that the armor plates are optional and can be easily replaced with fresh ones.
The price for the whole weapon, including 3 for the loader, 3 for the armor and a full clip of shots at 1 token each, plus the 6 for the heavy gauss cannon body and firing system used as the base of the the gun and various electronic parts is 14 token with a needed strength of 10.

((I'm working on the Sabre! Not giving up! :3))

Feyri welped. "Why doesn't this come with a manual?!"

She then presses the button once more, turning the knob 225 degrees back and... attacks the ground!
You spin the dial back as far as it will go and press the activation button. The blade reforms and extends about 2 feet. That done you take an aggressive stance and immediate attack...THE GROUND!

Your blow strikes the ground dead center in its....ground.... and the electrical discharge spreads out and dissipates nearly instantly. The blow does leave a small crater but not much else. 

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Nekarios Aurea-Inanis wakes from the drug-induced slumber that he was put in on a whim by his local Magister, whom he was an adviser to with a jolt. Breathing heavily, he inquires:

"Oh god, what happened? Where am I?"

Before waiting for a reply, he gets unsteadily to his feet, milling about in the room he had awakened in.

((Let my initiation into shipboard life begin with meeting the all-seeing wetware computer, Steve.))
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 03:13:59 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Nekarios Aurea-Inanis wakes from the drug-induced slumber that he was put in on a whim by his local Magister, whom he was an adviser to with a jolt. Breathing heavily, he inquires:

"Oh god, what happened? Where am I?"

Before waiting for a reply, he gets unsteadily to his feet, milling about in the room he had awakened in.

((Let my initiation into shipboard life begin with meeting the all-seeing wetware computer, Steve.))
> Welcome to the HMRC. As per where you are, that would be a spaceship. As per what happened, I assume you annoyed someone somewhere.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

No doubt. HMRC? Well, that's just great. Let me guess, standard HMRC contract, 10 very high-risk missions, yadda yadda. Ship? HMRC Ship... The Paracelsus Sword? Must be, the only HMRC-tagged ship anywhere near the planet in...

Wait. The Paracelsus Sword? From the information I know about The Paracelsus Sword, the HMRC "Crew" is watched over by an experiment, an organic wetware computer... I'm guessing that would be you.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

No doubt. HMRC? Well, that's just great. Let me guess, standard HMRC contract, 10 very high-risk missions, yadda yadda. Ship? HMRC Ship... The Paracelsus Sword? Must be, the only HMRC-tagged ship anywhere near the planet in...

Wait. The Paracelsus Sword? From the information I know about The Paracelsus Sword, the HMRC "Crew" is watched over by an experiment, an organic wetware computer... I'm guessing that would be you.

>Nah, I'm just the ghost of the late mess hall cook.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Very funny.

Nekarios claps sarcastically a few times.

Now, if you don't mind...

Steve, isn't it?

If you wouldn't mind, would you tell me where we are and what kind of hellhole a team is in, is returning from, or going to?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 06:06:14 pm by PyroDesu »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Would his informations go as far as knowing the name of the computer? If I remember he was made from the remains of the last team before the one sent for the first RtD mission (us) ))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 2101