_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 652 653 [654] 655 656 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933558 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9795 on: November 09, 2012, 11:25:14 pm »

Jim instinctively tried to cover his nonexistent ears while his emotion flashed to a rather pained looking DX. "May, if I bribe you, will you never, ever make that sound again?" he asked.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9796 on: November 09, 2012, 11:38:07 pm »

Thomas shrugs, then heads back over to the Rec Room. He gives a wave to May before walking up to Jim.
"So... What exactly do I do?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9797 on: November 09, 2012, 11:41:57 pm »

"Lots of sandwiches."
((Milno approves.))

"Are there any range-finding optics set or goggles or do the cam eyes work well enough for that?" Milno asks the armory master.

Ask.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9798 on: November 09, 2012, 11:49:21 pm »

"The first thing you do is please, please get May to stop. Please."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9799 on: November 09, 2012, 11:50:56 pm »

"Okay."
Thomas walks up to Mays front side and grabs her hands.
"May? Could you do me a favor and stop making the noise?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9800 on: November 09, 2012, 11:52:12 pm »

"Okay."

Become William Wallace.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9801 on: November 09, 2012, 11:53:10 pm »

"Okay."

Become William Wallace.
Thomas shrugs and looks over at Jim.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9802 on: November 09, 2012, 11:55:34 pm »

(XD Save it for the tournament.)

Jim breathed a sigh of relief. "All right. Whew. That's better. Now, what your job is you merely watch the action and comment on what's going on, maybe try to give some background information on the fighters, the 'Sword itself, so on. For example, when it's May's turn to fight, you should mention your relationship with her. Nothing gets ratings like relationship drama, and if you can sell it as her fighting to earn money for the both of you to retire or something like that we can probably get the ratings up at least another half point."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9803 on: November 09, 2012, 11:56:27 pm »

(XD Save it for the tournament.)

Jim breathed a sigh of relief. "All right. Whew. That's better. Now, what your job is you merely watch the action and comment on what's going on, maybe try to give some background information on the fighters, the 'Sword itself, so on. For example, when it's May's turn to fight, you should mention your relationship with her. Nothing gets ratings like relationship drama, and if you can sell it as her fighting to earn money for the both of you to retire or something like that we can probably get the ratings up at least another half point."
"So, just try and jack up the ratings?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9804 on: November 10, 2012, 12:05:01 am »

May turns to Jim. "Do the spectators know it's non perma-death? Or are you tricking them to make it seem more tense?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9805 on: November 10, 2012, 12:10:10 am »

"A trick, of course. They don't need to know that we have the medical technology to be brought back. I'm going to try to pass myself off as just a robot programmed for the sole purpose of calling this down the middle, for example. And, that's pretty much correct Thomas. If we can make this successful, Steve might agree to more such events in the future, which means more opportunities for us to earn tokens and thereby improve our chances of survival on missions. I imagine Steve is pretty bored most of the time; can't eat, can't drink, can't smoke, can't move, can't fight, can't hook up with anyone. All he can do is watch us and fly wherever he's told to go. So we might as well entertain him, right?"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9806 on: November 10, 2012, 12:12:41 am »

"So, what're you doing with the tokens you make? I assume you and Feyri are taking what's left after the prize?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9807 on: November 10, 2012, 12:13:24 am »

"Aye, yer' a brilliant bastard!"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9808 on: November 10, 2012, 12:22:31 am »

"Aye, yer' a brilliant bastard!"
Thomas gives a slightly effeminate giggle and brings May into a side hug.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9809 on: November 10, 2012, 12:27:43 am »

"The pair of us are splitting the entry fees. Feyri came up with the idea, I'm supplying all the weapons, and neither of us are competing for the prize, so it seems fair to me. The fifteen tokens on offer are just that: fifteen tokens. Neither of us are going to touch them. They're all for the winner. And thanks May." He nodded to her, then brought up his wristpad.

Quote from: James Kelly to Thomas Harrison
I'm asking this in all seriousness: do you love May? And if so, what do you feel when you think of her?

Jim sent the message, wondering if there were any parallels with his own thoughts of Feyri.
Pages: 1 ... 652 653 [654] 655 656 ... 2101