_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 635 636 [637] 638 639 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923884 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9540 on: November 06, 2012, 03:13:11 am »

MORE ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9541 on: November 06, 2012, 03:23:42 am »

(You know, if the Doctor needs limbs, I'm the perfect guy.  That gives me an idea, selling my own kidneys for tokens.)

"Why?  Why?"
Mesk leans in close, practically into the researcher's face, and stage whispers.
"Because.  I.  Can."
He leans back, grins.
"So, we gonna do this thing or what?"

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #9542 on: November 06, 2012, 04:39:20 am »

Find a news channel and watch.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9543 on: November 06, 2012, 04:41:20 am »

((Just make sure they get flesh and not any of the little repairbots that go with it.))

Faith decided to exit VR and deal with a certain something she'd been meaning to. She walked briskly back to the medical wing and approached the nearest unoccupied crew member.

"Excuse me, my arms are different lengths now due to a rather tragic incident with a cutting torch," she said, holding up the offending appendage. "I was told the only way to fix that was to lop the hand off again, jam a metal bone in there, and then regrow the flesh.

I'm all on board for most of that, but is a metal bone-part really necessary? Can't you just regrow normal bone normally?"

Visit medical wing, ask about hand.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9544 on: November 06, 2012, 04:50:01 am »

Keep jogging.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9545 on: November 06, 2012, 05:08:24 am »

"What are you making that needs that?" She asks.

"Uh." The usually brash Floki seemed slightly disconcerted by the question, hesitating a moment before shrugging. "Dunno yet. A project."
He changed the subject, setting down four of his tokens with a small click and raising his brows. "What kinda cool shit d'you sell here, anyways?"
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9546 on: November 06, 2012, 05:37:35 am »

Jim heads to the armory to bug the AM once more with another question.

"Miss Armory Master. I was reading the brochure for the Matter Converter Psychokinetic Amplifier, and I was curious. Are there any known limitations to what it can do? Could I, for example, use it to turn a person into an animal, or turn a prosthetic limb into a normal one?"

(I'm just assuming that the wristpads have the descriptions for the weapons in the first post of the main thread as brochures. Makes sense in a way. ^^^)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 05:39:47 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9547 on: November 06, 2012, 06:35:02 am »

"HAHAAAA~ Perfect!"

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = James Kelly
It's finished! :D

I'm uploading the picture to you...now.

Uploading...

Picture sent.

"Oh...oh wait, there you are Jim! Here's the announcement!"

Quote from: Announcement
The Battle for Paracelsus' Sword!

A Dance of Blades

Come one, Come all!

Best your friends in a clash of swords and get paid for it!

The first EVER H.M.R.C. Tournament aimed at convicts!

The Winner takes a FIFTEEN TOKEN PRIZE AND A SWORD OF CUSTOM MAKE!

One token entrance fee. No extra equipment needed but a MK I suit.

Your execution will be handed in the Recreation Room.

Good Day.

Feyri looked at Jim with an expectant eye. This was her first time writing something along those lines with that kind of paper.

What was he thinking?

Ask the AM for a canine pet that could be used in the field as a tracker.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 07:54:30 am by Tiruin »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9548 on: November 06, 2012, 07:38:28 am »

"Oh hey, Robot dude!" Floki glanced aside to Jim whilst waiting on the AM's response, raising a hand in greeting.
"How much was it fer 'at sword again? A token, yeh? Was a good scrap, by the way."
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9549 on: November 06, 2012, 07:52:12 am »

"Thanks for answering my questions. I'll go check on something." Milno said before moving to the rec room, putting his helmet back while on the way.

2nd mission wasteland. The MkIII should have the yet-to-be-bought dashing in it. Take a spear, attach a kinetic amp to its tip, spawn an immobile target 50 meters away and fly at full speed to a point near it, charging with the spear but letting it go at the last minute, to prevent the feedback and allow inertia to do its job.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9550 on: November 06, 2012, 08:11:50 am »

Start praticing the "mode alteration".
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9551 on: November 06, 2012, 08:33:42 am »

Jim nodded to Floki. "You are correct, they are usually one token. And while normally I would be happy to take your money, I think you should look at this first." Jim took the parchment from Feyri and held it up so Floki could see it. "As you can see, a tournament is being organized for those of us aboard the ship for the entertainment of the masses. Ante up a token, and you get an opportunity to make fifteen times your investment and also a sword from me for free." He looked over at Feyri. "Nice design choice, by the way. I didn't think it was possible to get parchment on the 'Sword."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9552 on: November 06, 2012, 08:36:45 am »

"It's the AM's decision. She's a very nice person, only if the stereotype of us being convicts didn't exist, then I'd bet she would talk to us more...But then we'd swarm her with questions. I'd just like to know the people in command more."

"I'll just pin it right here now, where mostly all of you can see it. Thanks Jim!"
Feyri said happily.

Post that announcement.
Spoiler: Announcement (click to show/hide)

"Hey Jim, can I participate?"

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9553 on: November 06, 2012, 08:40:56 am »

((Hey piecewise, how many tokens do i have, and what equipment do i have?))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9554 on: November 06, 2012, 08:46:57 am »

"Are you sure you want to go from being an organizer to a participant?" Jim asked, his emoticon one of a raised-eyebrow-expression. That would, of course, mean Jim would get all the entry fee money to himself, since it wouldn't be fair for Feyri to have a chance to both get the fifteen and half the entry fees. But if she wanted to, it was her decision. "I mean, it's your choice, I just want to make sure that you're sure."
Pages: 1 ... 635 636 [637] 638 639 ... 2101