_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 599 600 [601] 602 603 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933308 times)

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: St. Milno
« Reply #9000 on: October 24, 2012, 09:10:12 pm »

(( Ok. I'll just assume it was an unwritten but assumed payment. For one, Sambo only has the normal amount of holes in him. Plus, now I've finally got something I'm good at. I wish I'd had that rifle just before the shit went down. Better than playing handsies with Floki and losing :)  ))
((deja-vu?))
It's a game. Have fun.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9001 on: October 24, 2012, 09:59:16 pm »

Wayside School
(( *brofist*  I quite enjoyed those books.))

(*brofist completed* They were awesome, as was pretty much everything Louis Sachar wrote. I never could figure out the problems in the Wayside Arithmetic series though. XD)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9002 on: October 24, 2012, 11:44:17 pm »

((@SC: Not using meta.  ;D Also, why aren't you action'ing?
@Cael: Oh, you. now Brother Lars will be left with questions. :P))

"Hi Milno!"

Looking around the room, perhaps she had overreacted on the messages. Nothing wrong was here but the sword without a sheath in her belt. Looking back, everyone else seemed to have left her alone.

Head to the AM, request if I could have a sheath for this sword, as said in the book for protection.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9003 on: October 24, 2012, 11:46:03 pm »

(Because PW can't process my action until Yoink posts his side of the duel. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9004 on: October 25, 2012, 12:30:10 am »

The f&%#.........
Intuiton the hell out of this situation.
[intuition:4]
This...isn't a normal hallucination is it?

Oh dear, might as well have fun while you're here.

Faith stared at the box a moment, before looking at the Doctor, May, the box, Doctor, May, and the box again. She wasn't sure what the implications of this were.

"So, uh... what's in the box?" she asked the Doctor. "Oh and, um, possibly related to that, what kinds of, um, genetic augments can you do?"

Box and gene mods.
"Basilisk. Anything interesting really."

Continue to smoke, look in at the progress on the (W)rec Room, if there's workers in there:

Any idea when this place will be back to being functional?

Then head back and wait.
You head to the Rec room but find the door locked. Aw. You bang on it a few times but nothing happens so you just head back the the barracks and wait.

"So we inmates aren't the only incompetant ones here then."
Thomas mutters the last line under his breath.
"Thanks ma'am."
Thomas gives her a thankful nod, then heads over to the Doctor.
You head off and join the increasingly large number of people hanging around the doctor.

(I find it funny that all of you were freaking out about it. XD I knew it was a joke. Come on, didn't any of you read Wayside School Gets A Little Stranger when y'all were little? Mr. Kidswatter does the exact same thing in the first chapter with the school intercom. Well, anyway, back to waiting on Yoink for me. Unless I can get a cheapshot in for waiting a day or so with no response? :3)
((In fact, I was hoping to find the maintenance personnel there. Discover who's the owner of the voice, that is.))

Go and get the "Combat Dash" system installed.
You head to the Research lab entrance and ask about the Human missile system.

"It'll cost ya a few tokens, that ok?" The man at the kiosk asks, "Like 3 or something." He looks a round a bit before leaning close to the slot of his kiosk and whispering, "So is it true about you and the Armory master?"

Look inside the holes.

You look into the holes and see something very large crawling around inside the box. It looks like a cross between a pangolin and a monitor lizard, a slow, stout mass of muscle and armored scales. It's eyes seem to glow a bright green and it hisses as it breathes.

Go to the Rec room, see what the workers are doing. Ask them if they want a hand with anything, but stay out of their way. Ask them if they want a drink after they knock off for the day. Proffer bottle of acohol at them.

"You blokes want a hand with whatever you're doing or a drink after you've finished fixing this crap up? Actually, I'll have a drink while you're fixing this crap, but there'll be some left."

Try and intuitively work out how to be a kitchen-repairman on a monkey-see-monkey-do basis, especially with regard to re-wiring former-death-murder-wires. Look around and see if there's any unattended tools as well.
The rec room door is closed. You join Simus in disappointment.

Lars followed close enough to finish what he was saying, but then stopped as St. Milno left.  Ah, the life of a saint is very busy indeed.

He headed back to the barracks and delivered unto the masses an impromptu sermon on the benefit of living like St. Milno- a tricky prospect since Brother Lars wasn't really sure himself.

Preach!

((Pretty sure tokens are real, since at the end of Mission 6 a pile of them were dumped out into the briefing room.))
[speech:4]
You preach for several minutes about the benefits of being like milno; of attaining profit and survival through shrewd and pragmatic action,  of being just the right mix of coward and soldier, of constantly berating and arguing with the one true object of your affection.

It goes off pretty well you think; well, at least no one throws anything at you, so thats a good sign.

((@SC: Not using meta.  ;D Also, why aren't you action'ing?
@Cael: Oh, you. now Brother Lars will be left with questions. :P))

"Hi Milno!"

Looking around the room, perhaps she had overreacted on the messages. Nothing wrong was here but the sword without a sheath in her belt. Looking back, everyone else seemed to have left her alone.

Head to the AM, request if I could have a sheath for this sword, as said in the book for protection.
The armory master give you a rather ugly but functional square metal sheath she refers to as a "Universal Sheath". The innards of the sheath seem to conform to the shape of the blade as you slip it in. Neato.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9005 on: October 25, 2012, 12:41:26 am »

"Thank you ma'am."

After the Armory, Feyri decided to head to the labs, wondering if she could somehow avail of their services - like coated ammunition for the gauss rifle, or probably an enhancer for the Arming Sword or the shield.

When there, she inquires about the standard MK I suit and it's full amenities for the wearer.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9006 on: October 25, 2012, 01:05:39 am »

((Bwahahaha, should have seen those rumors coming. :P

Also his prophet knows the truth. Sort of.))

"...oh. What's a basilisk? And, uh, when you say 'interesting,' uh... well, could you, say, augment someone to regrow lost limbs? What about living forever? Being inhumanly fast?"

Doctor.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9007 on: October 25, 2012, 01:16:15 am »

((Never saw Milno berating and arguing with his MkIII. :P))

"It'll cost ya a few tokens, that ok?" The man at the kiosk asks, "Like 3 or something." He looks a round a bit before leaning close to the slot of his kiosk and whispering, "So is it true about you and the Armory master?"

No problem, he had a good amount of tokens...What.

"What? What is true?" Milno asked. He was sorely tempted to outright say "no, it isn't", but he'd rather hear the whole story instead of looking like a retard after answering a question before knowing what it was about.

Ask.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 08:31:22 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #9008 on: October 25, 2012, 02:39:58 am »

Inspect surroundings
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #9009 on: October 25, 2012, 06:57:15 am »

Gorat stares at his wristpad with some bemusement. Why were people so upset about a clear mistake? Maybe they didn't get out enough... which meant that the same fate would await him. Lovely.

"Decompensators. Never heard of those, I think. What price range would I be looking at, there?"
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9010 on: October 25, 2012, 08:27:49 am »

Wait spacesuits..... Damn the statue's still close enough to effect me.
This is some sort of market so go around the outside.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9011 on: October 25, 2012, 09:47:42 am »

Thomas smiles at May and gives her a small wave as he approaches the Doctor. As he notices the box however, he gets worried.
Wait, what's she holding?
"May? What's in the box?"

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9012 on: October 25, 2012, 12:19:07 pm »

Yeah, that could be fun. The problem is the teamwork during missions, no one likes a team killer.

Renen notices what the doctor is showing to the girls.

Ask:

Hey Doc., what do we need to do to get one of those creatures? Could they be used during combat?

And ask Steve

Can any of us, convicts, make a monster in the labs?
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9013 on: October 25, 2012, 03:04:51 pm »

"Thank you ma'am."

After the Armory, Feyri decided to head to the labs, wondering if she could somehow avail of their services - like coated ammunition for the gauss rifle, or probably an enhancer for the Arming Sword or the shield.

When there, she inquires about the standard MK I suit and it's full amenities for the wearer.
"Yeah, MK I is crap, lady. They made it back during the altered wars as a way to limit infection via spores and fluids and all we did is make them space worthy. Get a MK II, your survivability goes up like 5 times if you do."

((Bwahahaha, should have seen those rumors coming. :P

Also his prophet knows the truth. Sort of.))

"...oh. What's a basilisk? And, uh, when you say 'interesting,' uh... well, could you, say, augment someone to regrow lost limbs? What about living forever? Being inhumanly fast?"

Doctor.

"King of the reptiles? Causes death with a look? Mine just shoots poison bone darts but it's the same idea. You people need to read more."

He listens to your list and shakes his head.

"Nuhhh, boring. Everyone wants that. I've got a guy in back I'm turning into a living spaceship. Thats interesting." He thinks for a second. "Might be willing to do boring things. But will cost." He  nods to himself "Will make it interesting."

((Never saw Milno berating and arguing with his MkIII. :P))

No problem, he had a good amount of tokens...What.

"What? What is true?" Milno asked. He was sorely tempted to outright say "no, it isn't", but he'd rather hear the whole story instead of looking like a retard after answering a question before knowing what it was about.

Ask.
"You know...With the" He whistles, and bumps his fists together. "Because I don't think I've ever seen her so much as hug a guy. Well, not since whats his name, but that didn't really count."

Inspect surroundings
Room: 1
Bored, mutant cog: 1
Strange alien flesh samples in preservative jar-like pods: Several.
Interesting things going on: 0

Gorat stares at his wristpad with some bemusement. Why were people so upset about a clear mistake? Maybe they didn't get out enough... which meant that the same fate would await him. Lovely.

"Decompensators. Never heard of those, I think. What price range would I be looking at, there?"
"Depends. The lower level ones are quite cheap but also pretty crap. The upper levels are much better but also much more expensive."

Wait spacesuits..... Damn the statue's still close enough to effect me.
This is some sort of market so go around the outside.
As in walk around the edge of the market or try to leave?

Yeah, that could be fun. The problem is the teamwork during missions, no one likes a team killer.

Renen notices what the doctor is showing to the girls.

Ask:

Hey Doc., what do we need to do to get one of those creatures? Could they be used during combat?

And ask Steve

Can any of us, convicts, make a monster in the labs?
Well, steve doesn't respond, since his intercom system is messed up.

The doctor shrugs. "I dunno. Some sort of payment."

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9014 on: October 25, 2012, 03:22:20 pm »

Round the edge of the market.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 599 600 [601] 602 603 ... 2101