_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 580 581 [582] 583 584 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938672 times)

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: LOCKDOWN
« Reply #8715 on: October 17, 2012, 02:21:52 am »

A little bird tells Lukas that it might be easier to just send the doc a message.

Hey doc, Cog here is asking for you. He said something about the first phase in his treatment being done. Also, should I get rid of him?
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8716 on: October 17, 2012, 06:15:32 am »

(@Caellath: ...Because Jim didn't get very far out of the airlock before I was told I couldn't see anything, and then got held up trying to get alternate light sources while you kept pressuring me to switch places?)

Jim pulls Feyri back out of the Rec Room. Because it's on fire.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8717 on: October 17, 2012, 07:40:48 am »

"Oh shit tat stuff is fast"
Poke my head back up, if im charged again, come back down and try to melt it, if im not follow it.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #8718 on: October 17, 2012, 07:45:26 am »

Get out of the vents. Make sure Stacy is with me. Send the following message:
Quote from: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos; to everyone
Someone needs to get into the vents for Mesk. And what about this Viktor he mentioned? And sorry about fire in the rec room.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8719 on: October 17, 2012, 08:17:52 am »

Get back to the armory through the crawlspace, then find the main group, wherever they may be.
"I FEEL GOOD, I FEEL GREAT, I FEEL WONDERFUL."
Repeat this phrase over and over like as though my life depends on it.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 09:08:39 am by Harry Baldman »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8720 on: October 17, 2012, 08:28:31 am »

(@Caellath: ...Because Jim didn't get very far out of the airlock before I was told I couldn't see anything, and then got held up trying to get alternate light sources while you kept pressuring me to switch places?)

((Oh. Eheh...right. It is on fire.  :-\
I wonder how fire works in zero gravity? :D))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8721 on: October 17, 2012, 08:31:36 am »

(Heck if I know. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8722 on: October 17, 2012, 09:05:21 am »

((Oh. Eheh...right. It is on fire.  :-\
I wonder how fire works in zero gravity? :D))

((Something like this, I suppose?
http://chemistry.about.com/od/chemistryfaqs/f/firegravity.htm))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8723 on: October 17, 2012, 09:11:45 am »

(...That's pretty cool, and if that's what's going on here, then the inside of the rec room looks AWESOME.)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8724 on: October 17, 2012, 09:12:25 am »

((Firey lightshow of doom.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8725 on: October 17, 2012, 09:30:13 am »

Continue looking for an exit or an open room. Drag Maurice with me.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8726 on: October 17, 2012, 11:02:59 am »

Climb over the door, back out of the briefing room, and wait in the corridor outside it. Look inro the Rec room.

"Hey, the Rec rooms on fire. Anyone want to save the TV? There was some good shit on before."
It's a game. Have fun.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8727 on: October 17, 2012, 11:18:31 am »

(I just had a thought. PW, does the microwave amp affect temperature, or does it just heat things up? Because if it's the former, could I use that to put out the fire by icing over the entire rec room? Also, what can I affect with my manipulation amp? Could I, for example, pick up all the fires, compact them into a ball, and fling it out the airlock? I know both of these are probably completely impossible but I wanted to ask anyway)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8728 on: October 17, 2012, 11:21:29 am »

Defend the others. MAke sure rifle is at a shotgun like blast, able to eliminate a whole mess of wires at once.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8729 on: October 17, 2012, 11:45:33 am »

(I just had a thought. PW, does the microwave amp affect temperature, or does it just heat things up? Because if it's the former, could I use that to put out the fire by icing over the entire rec room? Also, what can I affect with my manipulation amp? Could I, for example, pick up all the fires, compact them into a ball, and fling it out the airlock? I know both of these are probably completely impossible but I wanted to ask anyway)

((AFAIK the microwave amps work by manipulating the molecular vibration in the target. By speeding them up it heats them up. Slowing them down cools it. The manipulation amps should be able to pick up the things that are on fire.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 580 581 [582] 583 584 ... 2101