_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 562 563 [564] 565 566 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5939717 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: LOCKDOWN
« Reply #8445 on: October 11, 2012, 02:10:01 am »

((Bah. If this was DnD, I would just throw the halfling at it. >:())

Floki sighed and trudged onwards, to stand next to the hangar door. He scratched his jaw thoughtfully as he stared at it.

>Ponder what I could perhaps use to break down/cut through this door.
>Also keep an eye out for suspicious activity in the corridors.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8446 on: October 11, 2012, 02:18:43 am »

"Ain't gonna mind rape me any time soon!, ...........Damn still need a sample"
Grab someone from the rec room, find something to wedge the door up, enter.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #8447 on: October 11, 2012, 02:31:12 am »

"...couldn't even have the decency to kill myself on a proper mission..."
Crawl down the vent, knife in teeth.  Pause at each corner or intersection I reach to send a message notifying everybody that I'm fine, and cautiously look around the corner before continuing down, always taking the left-most path whenever there's a split.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #8448 on: October 11, 2012, 02:56:19 am »

Lukas suddenly starts walking around the back of the infirmary, looking very worried. After a while a grabs the doctor's arm. "My weapons. They are gonna be allright...right?" He starts walking around again and opens a comm channel to everyone on the ship. "Don't worry people. Whatever happens, we are all blessed with objective immortality, as we play out our parts in His everlasting concrescence." Then he walks over to Cog. "That does not go for you though. You're fucked."
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8449 on: October 11, 2012, 03:08:07 am »

"Stuff it. I'm gonna try and fix the dishwasher. If there's wires and shit going haywire then this is where it started. I'll try and nip this one in the bud. Can someone keep an eye on the TV? And try and help me if something goes all fucked up and the dishwasher eats me? I'm telling you, whatever Floki did to this, its screwed up everything."

Blame Floki for everything. Turn kinetic amp off. Try and work out what's broken in the dishwasher intuitively, by seeing what's obviously completely rooted. Try and fix the dishwasher with any available parts or tools in the Rec room, requesting duct-tape if necessary or using my sledgehammer in standard "impact engineering fix-up" technique. Standing reaction orders still in effect.  

Edit: it's important to turn my weapons off before I stick them into something I'm trying to fix (not break even more).
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 12:09:56 pm by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #8450 on: October 11, 2012, 05:29:12 am »

Examine the signal cord for signs of tampering.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8451 on: October 11, 2012, 07:42:28 am »

"HUUUURRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH"

Stop breathing, breathing is bad. Keep trying to not die.

((Okay, lungs are much more efficient.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8452 on: October 11, 2012, 07:48:48 am »

"Well, that was most unexpected. I should really complain more often."
Examine the wire that came from the ceiling. Try to figure out where it came from and where it might lead to. Beware of alien treachery while doing this.
"Hm, there appears to be some deterioration in this part of the ship. Odd. Don't recall anything like that from when I was last here."
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 10:20:27 am by Harry Baldman »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8453 on: October 11, 2012, 09:14:34 am »

[Soooo I guess Ash is an unconscious heap somewhere]
[Location: Briefing room]
((Actually, stasis pod room, unless she has woken up, walked naked to the briefing room then fainted there.))

Milno sends another message, comms and wristpad.
"I was just freed, by the way, the hangar blastdoor opened. Whatever is controlling this has control over the systems in this area of the ship."

He puts an arm at Stacy's chest before letting him go if he really wants to.
"Don't wander alone and away from the others unless you want do die."

Milno gets to the rec room and checks both the ship and the room itself for any anomaly on his way there.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 12:58:01 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8454 on: October 11, 2012, 10:13:18 am »

"Do I want to die? Difficult to say. Wouldn't have anything particularly against it. Doesn't seem like a good idea to die right now, yes, but if it happens, it happens. Such is the delicate nature of life and death. Besides, who would accompany a strange, senile old man such as myself anywhere? I'd hate to be a bother."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8455 on: October 11, 2012, 10:15:32 am »

"Do I want to die? Difficult to say. Wouldn't have anything particularly against it. Doesn't seem like a good idea to die right now, yes, but if it happens, it happens. Such is the delicate nature of life and death. Besides, who would accompany a strange, senile old man such as myself anywhere? I'd hate to be a bother."

"Whatever floats your crazy boat." Milno says and shrugs before moving on to the rec room. Fair warning was given, he couldn't care less about other people's lives in that case.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8456 on: October 11, 2012, 10:18:52 am »

Since the way is open, Jim heads into the hangar and looks for some sort of safety precaution, such as a tether, to attach himself to. If one is found, he then looks for a way out to the hull. Under no circumstances will he head out to the hull without some way of making sure he can get back to the ship safely.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 05:51:04 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8457 on: October 11, 2012, 10:23:42 am »

Quote from: Thomas Harrison to all
I think there's something alien in the power, but Steve shut off our power. So, this means there's something else supplying it. I've got a power supply on my back, but it's not plugged into anything, I think. We need to find this power source.
Look at the power pack on back. Is there anything plugged into it other than the rifle? Look around again, and watch the TV somemore.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 10:28:52 am by Spinal_Taper »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8458 on: October 11, 2012, 10:24:41 am »

((Wait, the hangar's open already?))

>If so, go in there and suit up. Quickly, before the robot can open the place to vacuum.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8459 on: October 11, 2012, 10:38:19 am »

Update - Assumations; locations

Map, still unupdated. The Armory has been opened to let anailater's character out.

Spoiler: What we know (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Paracelsus' Sword: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Known inventories (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Locations (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 01:03:01 pm by Tiruin »
Pages: 1 ... 562 563 [564] 565 566 ... 2101