_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 558 559 [560] 561 562 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937334 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: LOCKDOWN
« Reply #8385 on: October 10, 2012, 01:58:58 am »

((We have our suits on.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8386 on: October 10, 2012, 02:19:17 am »

Character sheet for Ash, a direct expy from my other adventure, 'cept this time she's in the future and is a full on action girl.

Name: Ashley Oak
Appearance: Average height, dark brown hair cut short but long enough to look feminine, slender with slight muscle build, almost no breasts.
Personal information:
Ash was a special agent, which mean those people who work behind the scenes to blow things up, sabotage a warmachine, and any kind of work that make life hard for the enemy of her faction, until she was tangled in a plot to silence a few political opponents, her leaders then decided to arrest her to maintain peace and keep the operation secret. She was contemplating suicide when she heard of HMRC, and while she heard of gruesome tales, she is pretty sure it's still a more fun way to go out than dying quietly.
Reason assigned to HMRC: Treason, kind of
Stats:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Skills:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Profession: Mercenary (+1 to intuition and conventional weapons, -1 to medical tech and handiwork)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 09:12:54 pm by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #8387 on: October 10, 2012, 02:29:02 am »

"Holy shit... the fuck are you laughing at, robutt. Felt like a spiker crawled down my throat.

Dicern whether or not I feel different. Besides pain.

Lukas does not respond and only claps his hand in excitement, like an eight year old girl watching a clown make puppies out of balloons.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #8388 on: October 10, 2012, 02:36:12 am »

"Oh, shit."
Mesk takes his head out of the air duct and looks around at the various freaks doing nothing useful in the rec room.
"Guys, heads up, I just caught a glimpse of something moving around in the ducts.  At least two of you will need to head in there with flamethrowers or something, I don't know what weird weapons you guys use, and flush it out.  I volunteer not me for the job."

"Seriously, you people need to get in there and flush whatever's in there out.  Could be one of those alien space rats, but it could be a vengeful poltergeist or something bent on mayhem."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8389 on: October 10, 2012, 02:43:26 am »

"Damnit!" Floki gave up on his search of the kitchen, grabbed his mallet and meat cleaver, then hustled (well, as close as possible whilst floating) down to the barracks, glancing up occasionally at the signs to check he was headed the right way.
"Don't wanta be breathin' vacuum when shit goes south..."

>Ransack the barracks, busting open lockers etcetera until I find one a' them handy space suits!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8390 on: October 10, 2012, 02:46:20 am »

Faith gave an exasperated sigh.

"And what was that supposed to accomplish?" she asked Travis, obviously irritated. She grabbed the cables from him and plugged them back in.

"I'm here, Feyri," she then said. "Nice to hear Milno's missing, but who's Lars? Where were they when last we saw them? Does anyone know?

I repeat: If you've seen Milno or Lars recently, speak up."

Plug TV back in. Observe results.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8391 on: October 10, 2012, 02:48:28 am »

[Edited out]
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 06:10:54 pm by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8392 on: October 10, 2012, 02:52:03 am »

[Location: Amoury: door closed, trapped]

"I repeat, can anyone read me, im in the armoury and the door has shut itself behind me, will document results and keep constant radio contact."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8393 on: October 10, 2012, 03:45:46 am »

Updated knowledge.
Spoiler: What we know (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Paracelsus' Sword: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Known inventories (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Locations (click to show/hide)

"I'm here, Feyri, nice to hear Milno's missing, but who's Lars? Where were they when last we saw them? Does anyone know?

I repeat: If you've seen Milno or Lars recently, speak up."
"Lars, the man I met who was an apostle of Steve. Don't ask me now, I'll fill you in later when we're not about to die."

Feyri listened in on her suit and checked the wristpad for comm links. Lars was out. Milno was out. Wherever they were could only be known through direct sight, as there was no reliable power source.

"Shall we scour the halls for alcoves or places we missed? I mean, not all hallways are straight, right?" she said, acting on a hunch.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 03:53:33 am by Tiruin »

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8394 on: October 10, 2012, 03:47:25 am »

Think logically. Try finding my way once more. Also, as I walk, look around for Renen.
[private to Renen]Renen, can you give me any description of where you are?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8395 on: October 10, 2012, 03:48:50 am »

"Lars, the man I met who was an apostle of Steve. Don't ask me now, I'll fill you in later when we're not about to die."

Feyri listened in on her suit and checked the wristpad for comm links. Lars was out. Milno was out. Wherever they were could only be known through direct sight, as there was no reliable power source.

"Shall we scour the halls for alcoves or places we missed? I mean, not all hallways are straight, right?" she said, acting on a hunch.
"Er, on a ship? I'd assume they're pretty close, unless they need to bend to make room for a massive strut or something.

...also here's a question, has anyone vanished while they were with somebody else? Maybe a buddy system is in order."
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8396 on: October 10, 2012, 03:55:56 am »

"Well...Lars' signal went blank. Milno's did too. Didn't know our suits did this until...now.

"So I guess they did go off alone."
Feyri replied, making sure the comm channel was broadcasted to the others with suits.

"If anyone wants, I'm taking Faith as my buddy. After you, then?"

Tag along with Faith in examining the halls for any type of anomaly -- shifts in appearance, any movements...I have no faceplate down and IronyOwl has. :3

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8397 on: October 10, 2012, 04:41:48 am »

"Hold on, gotta fix the TV first. Might be clues in there..."

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8398 on: October 10, 2012, 04:43:05 am »

"Sod this. There's absolutely nothing at the Research Labs from what I can see. I'm going to check the west side (the left side of Feyri's map) of the Briefing room."

Go to the Briefing room's doors. Check to see how well they're sealed. Check for any major fuckups on reality (or than the normal ones). Hit door with sledgehammer to check. If doors are closed, with no reality fuckups, start making way back to Rec room. Standing order to punch Floki in the head with kinetic amp if he attacks me are still in effect but expanded. Standing orders for my reactions are now expanded to "Punch Floki as hard as possible in the head with kinetic amp if he tries to attack me or anyone else, regardless of success or intention of his attack."

(( West Side, mother-fucker! ))

"Actually, can everyone start checking the doors, every where. From what I've seen here so far, there's at least a few pinko freakout nutbags on this ship. Who the hell said we're not all fucked up on their psychosis supply. Check the damn doors. Fucking pinkos! Check 'em."

Edit: generalized referance to reality, pinkos, and a possible mass psychosis. Fucking freak out pricks, they'll do anything. Kill 'em. Kill 'em all. With a tank. Kaboom-shanka!!!!!
Ahhhhhhh. I feel fine now. :)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 05:06:09 am by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #8399 on: October 10, 2012, 05:16:10 am »

Spoiler: Locations (click to show/hide)

((Lukas is in the infirmary and so is Cog.))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.
Pages: 1 ... 558 559 [560] 561 562 ... 2101