_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 506 507 [508] 509 510 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924088 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #7605 on: September 23, 2012, 07:50:48 pm »

"Aha! To quote the good doctor, Progress! Maybe there's another way in?"

Search for another way into the room. Air vents, access panels, that sort of thing.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 09:42:18 pm by kisame12794 »
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7606 on: September 23, 2012, 08:13:05 pm »

Also, I love how the Armory Master (and, to lesser extent, the rest of us convicts) is perfectly capable of having several simultaneous conversations. :P ))

((It's a combination of the format of the game and the latent schizophrenia that all of us possess.  AM willingly stayed here- she can't be that sane.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7607 on: September 23, 2012, 08:15:58 pm »

Milno shrugs, moving towards the chunk of metal and repeating the same process he had tried on the prosthetic.

Same thing tried on the prosthetic, apply to the chunk of metal: slowly pass the fingers over it.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7608 on: September 23, 2012, 10:14:15 pm »

Jim does the thing Caellath made him do earlier and attempts to sweep Feyri's leg. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #7609 on: September 24, 2012, 04:33:11 am »

Lukas taps his foot impatiently. "Spaceworm tastes like crap? Seriously? Give me ten minutes with a spaceworm and the right spices and I'll serve you the best spaceworm you ever ate."

"Oh, that reminds me." The armory master says, pressing a button on the intercom next to her desk

"Bring the stuff in. Yeah, that stuff."

"Thanks. You will not be disappointed."

Wait for the goods to be brought in, then look for a place where Lukas can do some slicing and dicing (a kitchen would be nice).
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 04:35:51 am by Prosperus »
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7610 on: September 24, 2012, 04:38:26 am »

Thank you, Steve. Is Brother Lars a part of the regular crew or ..? Oh, and where could I find him?
Also, ask the armory master:
I noticed that there is a number of amplifiers with no corresponding field manipulators of the same 'powers', and vice versa. Does it mean that there is actually a difference in what these two categories of devices are capable of, or do the 'missing' amplifiers and field manipulators exist and are simply omitted from the list for some reason?
Also, in your professional opinion, is there a way to speed up the use of a field manipulator and remove the need of manually pressing the buttons? Say, connection by cable or something? In the end, that's not modifying the manipulator per se, it's only changing the means of data input - and, I suppose, that's pretty much how the computer is hooked up to it in the case of the automated manipulators, isn't it?

>He's literally less then 5 feet away from you. Guy in the robes.

"Some of them like the mind controlling ones can only be used as amps, but others can be used by both. You have anything specific in mind."

Try out the strongest pistons I can use that won't be too unwieldy to carry or damage the amp on use.

Then do that again, but assuming someone in a battlesuit as a wielder rather than a normal exoskeleton.

Strongest you can use in a battlesuit? Well shit man, that would be a bit insane. You could punch through other battlesuits like that, though the shockwave would be powerful enough to throw Your battlesuit around too. It would basically be like setting off an explosion.

Remove the shaped charge and see if the launcher can accelerate loose razors on their own, without internal damage. If so, contain them in a non-ferrous, non-magnetic container with a removable cap at the front. If not, make a simple 50mm ferrous slug.

Test both against the same three targets.

Well, it woudn't be able to do it without damage on it's own, but if you were to do something simple like coat the inside of the barrel with something protective and non-ferrous that would do it..
((Hint- Brother Lars is wearing a robe.))

Lars pondered for a second.

"Physical.  Better to make it a labor of love than convenience.  Rome-12 wasn't built in a day!"

She hands you a set of tools in a pouch.
Get high.
You want to take one pill or just fist a bunch in your mouth like May?
"Oh dear, look at the time, I'm late!"

Ride my dolphin to Princess Cupcake's Fascist Diamond Bootyshake Champsionship XII.
The world is a cacophany of naked moonbeams! The gnomes demand sexual healing! ASS FOR THE ASS GOD, BOOBS FOR THE BOOB THRONE! You ride your 7 head dragon to the edge of the universe and have tea with Shadalon, the watcher of young women in public restrooms.

"Aha! To quote the good doctor, Progress! Maybe there's another way in?"

Search for another way into the room. Air vents, access panels, that sort of thing.
You look around and see that there is a vent in the ceiling near by.
Also, I love how the Armory Master (and, to lesser extent, the rest of us convicts) is perfectly capable of having several simultaneous conversations. :P ))

((It's a combination of the format of the game and the latent schizophrenia that all of us possess.  AM willingly stayed here- she can't be that sane.))
I like to imagine it more as her sitting there answering questions as you all shout at once, like a school teacher in front of a bunch of inquisitive students.
Milno shrugs, moving towards the chunk of metal and repeating the same process he had tried on the prosthetic.

Same thing tried on the prosthetic, apply to the chunk of metal: slowly pass the fingers over it.
[will:5]
You feel something, a vague knowledge that the metal is some kind of steel, but not much else.
Jim does the thing Caellath made him do earlier and attempts to sweep Feyri's leg. :P
[feyri dex:1]
[jim dex:2]
Jim herps to the right and Feyri derps to the left but they both end up running directly into one another and ending up an awkward but intimate romantic comedy pile.
Lukas taps his foot impatiently. "Spaceworm tastes like crap? Seriously? Give me ten minutes with a spaceworm and the right spices and I'll serve you the best spaceworm you ever ate."

"Oh, that reminds me." The armory master says, pressing a button on the intercom next to her desk

"Bring the stuff in. Yeah, that stuff."

"Thanks. You will nog be disappointed."

Wait for the goods to be brought in, then look for a place where Lukas can do some slicing and dicing (a kitchen would be nice).
"There are some spices in the kitchen they set up in the Rec room." The armory master says, slapping down a still wriggling foot and a half long, tan worm covered in carapace.

You grab the worm and head to the rec room, taking up your place in the kitchen.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #7611 on: September 24, 2012, 04:59:49 am »

"Weird. Speaking of weird."
Check the net for good reports and articles on anomalies, like Hadad and Samsonite. See if there are any that may hold similar laws, if there are any anomalies confirmed with two or more entrances or exits, and how they might relate to the world or environment they were found in.
Gorat also glances at the guy with the table tennis bat.
"When you say Prison Rules... what exactly does that mean? Am I allowed to scorch the ball with my mind?"
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7612 on: September 24, 2012, 05:31:28 am »

((Would an explosion punch that large damage the battlesuit delivering it or just physically relocate it a bit?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7613 on: September 24, 2012, 06:29:40 am »

"The Italians are at the lighthouse! Shadalon, send in the moon bears!"

Convince Shadalon to send reinforcements by giving him a double footjob.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #7614 on: September 24, 2012, 07:07:20 am »

"There are some spices in the kitchen they set up in the Rec room." The armory master says, slapping down a still wriggling foot and a half long, tan worm covered in carapace.
You grab the worm and head to the rec room, taking up your place in the kitchen.

Lukas looks around the kitchen as he holds the wriggling worm in his left hand. "Well, first things first."

Find a hammer and whack the worm until it stops wriggling.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #7615 on: September 24, 2012, 07:31:05 am »

"Can I pay for some tutoring from you in the amp and Manipulator area, i made one mistake with them and my team mate shot me........ With a highly experimental crystal gun."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7616 on: September 24, 2012, 07:42:50 am »

"Jim. Sword-fight. Get off me, please."

Push Jim off! Then, hit with the pommel at any area deemed worthy!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 08:34:18 am by Tiruin »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7617 on: September 24, 2012, 07:43:09 am »

Lars bowed to the Armory Master.  "The blessings of Steve upon you."

He turned to the man that mentioned his name.

"Greetings, friend!  I am Brother Lars.  May the light of Steve shine upon our meeting!"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7618 on: September 24, 2012, 08:12:52 am »

"Ooooh. I don't think I can reach that myself. I need a boost."

Find something to stand on.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7619 on: September 24, 2012, 08:21:00 am »

Well, yes - thank you for the information, I'll probably ask you again later when it's less crowded around here. Sorry for contributing to all this bothering.
Speaking that, Maurice ceased pestering the armory master and turned to the robed man.
Greetings, friend. My name is Maurice Sanctor, and I am seeking your advice, Brother Lars. It is my understanding that you are versed in spiritual matters and -  can we talk somewhere else? All of this ruckus and drug-induced chaos is somewhat distracting, I must admit.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 506 507 [508] 509 510 ... 2101