_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 473 474 [475] 476 477 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937802 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #7110 on: September 16, 2012, 03:54:27 am »

((Piecewise, why you be trollin' me? Did I do something to occur your wrath?  :-[))

Bishop looks back at the Armory Master with a deadpan look.

"Funny. I'm not asking you to tell me how to use it, I just want to know what features there are so I can figure them out myself. It's not your problem if I blow myself up after all, so I don't really understand why you want to be difficult."

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7111 on: September 16, 2012, 06:05:01 am »

Begin battle!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7112 on: September 16, 2012, 06:23:33 am »

Send this message to Bishop:

'Hey, could you tell me who has bought these capsules before?'

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7113 on: September 16, 2012, 07:46:01 am »

Instruct the drones to follow and head upstairs as quickly as possible.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7114 on: September 16, 2012, 08:06:13 am »

Seeing that his wrist computer was beeping with a message, Bishop replied in kind.

"If you are talking about the stuff from the scientific guy, then the ones who bought something were Mesk, Timmy and the Altered looking guy. The last one bought two. Make sure not to touch him if you value your life."

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7115 on: September 16, 2012, 08:15:05 am »

Roger tries to keep his distance and defend, kicking when he sees an opening.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7116 on: September 16, 2012, 01:19:20 pm »

"Blast this high-tech gear.  I really must look into it more."

Book it- return fire as safe.

((I meant more that I overshot on Con and cut down my own troops, allowing the Altered to charge in... twice.))
(Such is the danger of wielding high power lasers near low armor stooges)

You start backing up, swinging your laser about as you do.

[con:2+1]

You manage to maim a few of your enemies with your wildly swinging blasts, but the horde continues, unabated. They swarm around your legs and begin to crawl up the suit.

"Better. Once more, now."

Reload simulation with a level 4 opponent armed with a cutlass. Use the monoatomic razor, and cut him in half.

[dex:4]
[dum dex:1]
[uncon:1+1]
You get an almost perfect shot in on the dummy but accidentally hit it with the frame of the razor and do no damage.

"Personality changes huh. I can deal with that. Now, onto the cost. What do you want for the treatment?"
"Nothing. But it will mean being indisposed for a while."

Good Steve almighty, do I look cool or do I look cool?
Put on my spacesuit. See if the white fire actually heats anything. See if I can still make a connection with the Knife of Blood and Unholy Terror while inside it. Swing the knife around regardless of the connection and scream in as terrifying a manner as I can manage. Determine if my voice sounds any different.
((That spacesuit might not be coming off. Ever.))

You head out to the lockers to get your suit when you see someone else walking the hall. They're the same as you, just a skinless lump of flesh and organs, but without the halo of fire. They continue down the hall as though nothing is strange about you or them. hmm.

((Piecewise, why you be trollin' me? Did I do something to occur your wrath?  :-[))

Bishop looks back at the Armory Master with a deadpan look.

"Funny. I'm not asking you to tell me how to use it, I just want to know what features there are so I can figure them out myself. It's not your problem if I blow myself up after all, so I don't really understand why you want to be difficult."
"It can hover, it can fly, it can use the rockets to enhance it's strength. It's pretty much all got to do with the rockets."

Begin battle!

How much detail you want for this? Because if you're just kinda running them against each other then there's not gonna be any real tactics beyond "They shoot at each other till one side is dead".

Instruct the drones to follow and head upstairs as quickly as possible.
[aux:3+1,2+1,4+1,1+1,5+1]
Three of the drones follow you closely, the fourth lags behind and the 5th doesn't move at all.  You head up through the cramped corridors until you come across a ragged hole in the bunker wall. Men pour in and blood and smoke pours out, the endless chitter and screech of the altered mingles with screams and gunfire.

Roger tries to keep his distance and defend, kicking when he sees an opening.
Check his power level and come back swinging.
[Roger dex:3]
[havel dex:4]
[havel str:5]
[roger end:1]
Havel swings like a drunk on a merry go round, pummeling Roger with a dozen unaimed blows. Though most of them are superficial, one catches Roger dead on the chin and he crumples to the ground, unconscious.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7117 on: September 16, 2012, 01:26:13 pm »

((I assume the jump pods are the jump rockets in the Battlesuit description, right?))

Swat them away!  Continue to retreat.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7118 on: September 16, 2012, 01:28:21 pm »

Go to armory. Approach Armory Master.
"Hi again, Ms. Armory Master. I gotta ask, do I look any different to you than I did a few minutes ago?"

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7119 on: September 16, 2012, 01:29:04 pm »

Place 2 drones at the breach and order the other 3 to follow me and head towards the command area

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7120 on: September 16, 2012, 01:43:13 pm »

((I reckon I know what happened to you just a moment ago Harry. Might want to pull back on using those powers so much, there's bound to be a price for using them so much after all...))

"That wasn't so hard, was it? Thank you."

Now that I know what effects I'm looking for, head back to the VR and bring up the MKIII specs again and search for what lets me use these features.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7121 on: September 16, 2012, 01:58:05 pm »

((Timmy's got permanent and irreversible x-ray vision! Everybody wins! Also, Timmy's kind of a curious sort and not very bright on top of that. I am cutting down on magic usage severely, though - will only use it for self-healing and preventing impending doom, I think. I am, however, highly disappointed that Timmy's new look is very likely to be not real.))
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 02:00:46 pm by Harry Baldman »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7122 on: September 16, 2012, 02:08:43 pm »

((Timmy's got permanent and irreversible x-ray vision! Everybody wins! Also, Timmy's kind of a curious sort and not very bright on top of that. I am cutting down on magic usage severely, though - will only use it for self-healing and preventing impending doom, I think. I am, however, highly disappointed that Timmy's new look is very likely to be not real.))
((Oh wow, this didn't even occur to me. Nice catch.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7123 on: September 16, 2012, 02:11:54 pm »

"So you're telling me that you will perform a highly experimental, insanely illegal, and probably very expensive to create procedure for free? I refuse to believe that. You have to be getting SOMETHING out of this. What is it."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7124 on: September 16, 2012, 02:38:09 pm »

Have the UWM/Altered have a height advantage.
Pages: 1 ... 473 474 [475] 476 477 ... 2101