_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 472 473 [474] 475 476 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937882 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #7095 on: September 15, 2012, 09:35:23 pm »

Dual-wield the cutlasses and OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!
[dex:1+1]
[Dummy dex:3]
[dummy str:5]
[end:3]
The dummy easily avoids your blow and kicks you right in the kneecap, twisting your leg painfully and knocking you to your knees.
"So, it is possible. Would you be willing to test your theory if you had the chance?"

Await Answer. Again.

((Veeeerry interesting.))
"Possible, yes. Willing, yes. Will take a long time to enact. Multiple procedures. Chance of mind alteration high. Very high."

Choose a simulation in which the defenders are outnumbered 100-1 give the defenders heavy weapons in an entrenched position and give the enemy a variety of infantry weapons. Place me with the defenders with a standard laser rifle and 5 of my custom built bots under my control. Also put me in a set of heavy battle armor.
You know the altered don't use weapons right? Least not traditional ones.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7096 on: September 15, 2012, 09:39:26 pm »

Choose a simulation in which the defenders are outnumbered 100-1 give the defenders heavy weapons and artillery in an entrenched position and give the enemy Infantry and upto medium armored units. Place me with the defenders with a standard laser rifle and 5 of my custom built bots under my control. Also put me in a set of heavy battle armor.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7097 on: September 15, 2012, 09:43:59 pm »

((You know, this is exactly what happened the last time.  I may be able to back up better, though.))

Fall back, activating the Jump Pod to do so!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7098 on: September 15, 2012, 09:44:29 pm »

"How much mind alteration are we talking about?"

((Speedy updates.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7099 on: September 15, 2012, 10:01:11 pm »

Cut open his chest.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7100 on: September 15, 2012, 10:44:09 pm »

Mount your opponent and begin jamming your fists down his throat.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7101 on: September 15, 2012, 11:18:24 pm »

Go ask the armory master about all the functions of the MKIII.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7102 on: September 15, 2012, 11:47:51 pm »

Choose a simulation in which the defenders are outnumbered 100-1 give the defenders heavy weapons and artillery in an entrenched position and give the enemy Infantry and upto medium armored units. Place me with the defenders with a standard laser rifle and 5 of my custom built bots under my control. Also put me in a set of heavy battle armor.
Alright. You spawn in a brightly lit and sterile looking room, wearing a battlesuit with your drones hovering around you. Above you somewhere you can hear the sounds of fighting.

((You know, this is exactly what happened the last time.  I may be able to back up better, though.))

Fall back, activating the Jump Pod to do so!
Well, you're doing basically the same thing, just in a different vehicle, so you can't expect much change.

[aux:2-1]
You press buttons randomly. A message pops up on the display

>Ejecting Jump pods

You feel the suit shudder. Oh dear.

"How much mind alteration are we talking about?"

((Speedy updates.))
"Effects of modification. Minor modifications generally minor side effects. Major has major consciousness effects. Personality changes, brain chemistry changes, reflects changing physiology."

Cut open his chest.
[dex:3]
[Dum Dex:1]
The dummy lunges for you as you swing and impales himself on your blade, jamming it straight through his sternum and out his back. He twitches and struggles feebly for a moment before becoming still.

Mount your opponent and begin jamming your fists down his throat.
Roll to the side and get up as quickly as possible.
[havel dex:6]
[roger dex:5]

Both of the combatants lunge forward and unleash a flurry if blows while dodging through their opponents attacks. And once they're done reenacting their favorite dragon ball z episode they back off to their corners and take a little break from being silly.

Go ask the armory master about all the functions of the MKIII.
"I tend not to tell people about those." She says, raising an eyebrow, "Because if they can't figure them out on their own they tend not to be mentally capable to use them."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7103 on: September 15, 2012, 11:50:39 pm »

"Blast this high-tech gear.  I really must look into it more."

Book it- return fire as safe.

((I meant more that I overshot on Con and cut down my own troops, allowing the Altered to charge in... twice.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7104 on: September 15, 2012, 11:58:49 pm »

Check his power level and come back swinging.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7105 on: September 16, 2012, 12:02:57 am »

((I meant more that I overshot on Con and cut down my own troops, allowing the Altered to charge in... twice.))
((Well, standing behind them and blasting away with superior firepower is doing the same thing, right?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7106 on: September 16, 2012, 12:07:06 am »

"Better. Once more, now."

Reload simulation with a level 4 opponent armed with a cutlass. Use the monoatomic razor, and cut him in half.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7107 on: September 16, 2012, 12:12:52 am »

"Personality changes huh. I can deal with that. Now, onto the cost. What do you want for the treatment?"
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7108 on: September 16, 2012, 01:05:35 am »

Good Steve almighty, do I look cool or do I look cool?
Put on my spacesuit. See if the white fire actually heats anything. See if I can still make a connection with the Knife of Blood and Unholy Terror while inside it. Swing the knife around regardless of the connection and scream in as terrifying a manner as I can manage. Determine if my voice sounds any different.
((That spacesuit might not be coming off. Ever.))
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 06:05:25 am by Harry Baldman »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7109 on: September 16, 2012, 01:30:33 am »

((Might be the opposite for me, if this treatment works.))
Pages: 1 ... 472 473 [474] 475 476 ... 2101