_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 443 444 [445] 446 447 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933115 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: 6 months of alien brain rape and counting
« Reply #6660 on: September 06, 2012, 01:37:41 am »

(( Uhm what are you offering to do for him from behind him mate :P )).

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: 6 months of alien brain rape and counting
« Reply #6661 on: September 06, 2012, 01:42:44 am »

(( I cant afford a gunner bot though so im hoping i get lucky and can get a free prototype of this. Im sure i wont but cant hurt to try. )).

Saves the final schematic then sends a message to Steve and the AM along with a copy asking if i can get a prototype of this systems

>Ah,well lets see what We have here. Oh, it's something that does the same thing as something we already have, but costs more and doesn't have as many features. Yep, I'll totally pay money for that. Except I won't.

Run after the nurse. If she tries to run, try to cut off her avenue of escape (without magic). If I can't do that, use magic to temporarily paralyze her legs.
"Hey, what did I say? What did I say? Wait up! Just tell me! I won't hurt you, honest! Well, unless you really piss me off. Then I might consider it."
If she tells me what she knows, leave quietly.
You start running after the Nurse when a surge of electricity to the brainstem puts you on your back.

>Now, I don't mind you killing each other, but leave the innocents out of this. If you feel like assaulting someone, either platonically or romantically, I'm sure there's another teammate you could play with.

Walk up behind Denzel. Ask him if he'll give me two credits. I offer to do something of equal or greater value in return.
You walk up behind Denzel and start demanding tokens in return for "Services".

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6662 on: September 06, 2012, 01:51:40 am »

"Ow. That really, really, hurt. And I wasn't going to assault anyone! I was just going to ask a perfectly reasonable question."
Timmy takes a moment to cope with the shock and stand up.
"Wait, who are you, Mr. Voice In The Sky? Are you like the Gazer or something? 'Cause that would make this the second religious experience I've had today."
He thinks for a second.
"Hey, if you're the Gazer, could you tell me what happened to this nurse?" Timmy describes the nurse (the one whose mind he entered). "Do you know where she is and if she's okay?"
Upon getting my questions answered, head back to the rec room and watch TV. Sweet, sweet TV.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 07:41:22 am by Harry Baldman »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6663 on: September 06, 2012, 02:05:22 am »

'Very interesting stuff, indeed.' Miyamoto muttered as he was returning the datachip.
'I'm starting to feel lucky I got locked away and forgotten in a stasis pod during all that. Probably what saved my sorry ass.
Here's your chip back.'
He said, while resting his elbows on the counter and coming a bit closer to the AM to say the following.
'Say, seeing how you are this ship's resident amp expert, you wouldn't know if there were any people here who are really good with manipulators, would you?''

Ask above.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 02:10:26 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #6664 on: September 06, 2012, 02:12:38 am »

You flick around till you find a show called Depleted Uranium chef, a competitive cooking show. Seems that every episode the chefs are given one heavy metal they have to make use of in the dish. Tonight is lead.
"Aaah, that's nice." Lukas puts his feet up and his hands behind his head. "Better lead than dead, he mumbles."
Watch the show.
Oh, one guy is using it as side dish with a garlic topping. Idiot, lead is sweet, you have to mix it with something to complement the taste. IT WILL CLASH! IT WILL CLASH!

Lukas jumps up in outrage. "You idiot! Why'd you choose garlic over battery acid? I can't take this much amateurism."

Lukas tries to find a channel with something educational.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6665 on: September 06, 2012, 02:23:28 am »

"I'm a techie, not a soldier. I'm more used to having machines and other people kill things for me."

Try again.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #6666 on: September 06, 2012, 02:36:53 am »

Load up a VR session.  See if I can make myself a custom scenario.

(Woo.  Reply #6666.  Now with 33% more evil!)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #6667 on: September 06, 2012, 06:30:25 am »

The armory master hands you a plastic card after taking your tokens.

"Head to the Infirmary, just follow the signs, and give them this card, they'll handle it. "

All right, thanks

I walk to the the infirmary, taking in the unfamiliar surroundings on the way

Hello? Is there anyone here who can help me with this card? And maybe give me a regular checkup as well? I don't want any side effects from being in that stasis pod.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6668 on: September 06, 2012, 06:51:16 am »

Go back onto the VR machine and begin designing a bot in the shape of a hawk include.
"Thermal and Standard Camera systems in the eyes. Take the standard spy drones propulsion and triple it and add extra propulsion on the flanks to enable more complex maneuver's and give it more control. Input a battery 5x as powerful as the standard drone's and add a capacitor to store up extra charge to enable short bursts of speed or rapid maneuvers. Add a much more durable armored casing to the drone and then input a wireless uplink directly to my HUD"

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6669 on: September 06, 2012, 07:03:34 am »

((Timmy is hilarious. :) Actually, the entire ship is buzzing with weird goings-on.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6670 on: September 06, 2012, 10:03:02 am »

((50% survival rate, none will emerge unscathed.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6671 on: September 06, 2012, 10:45:57 am »

"Thats it. NOW IM ANGRY!"

Use anything and everythnig to kill the creature.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6672 on: September 06, 2012, 11:04:07 am »

((Huh. Steve is pretty cool guy.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #6673 on: September 06, 2012, 12:37:26 pm »

Examining the frame in greater detail, Lars frowns.  This won't do- too heavy.  Let's see what else there is.

Action:  Look through the VR catalog for some form of hover/anti-grav platform that is self-supporting and can hold additional weight.  Compare specs of ones that can hold 100, 300, and 500 pounds.  Get a reference of token price, if possible.

((Essentially a platform that can serve as a base to attach other things.  I'm thinking 4' square or so.

Also, I'm just bolding "Action" then describing it for these VR things, given that that much bold is distracting.)) 
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #6674 on: September 06, 2012, 12:41:39 pm »

((50% survival rate, none will emerge unscathed.))
(I think it was mentioned a long time ago that HMRC missions have a 20% survival rate on average.  I wonder why we haven't seen that?)
Pages: 1 ... 443 444 [445] 446 447 ... 2101