_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 428 429 [430] 431 432 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5936192 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: 6 months of alien brain rape and counting
« Reply #6435 on: September 02, 2012, 07:14:19 pm »

(( Awww man couldnt you come up with something with more blood spraying all over the armory :P. New character coming right up. ))

Name : Leon Tyler
Appearence : Short black hair , Pale blue eyes , 6 ft tall and extensively muscled with long jagged scar's lacing hes arms.
Personal Information : Leon was a trickster growing up ranging from stink bombs to playing with the brakes on hes friends bikes. As he grew he's pranks became steadilly more dangerous and once he turned 18 with no extensive skills he got a job as an officer worker but found this life was far to boring for him and so the pranks began again. On April the 1st he set a prank outside the officer but it went wrong and in the process several office workers who had leapt aside to avoid the prank were hit by a car and killed. Afraid of what would happen in jail he insted joint the HMRC.
Reason : Accidental Murder.
Stats : Strength 4 Dexterity 4 Endurance 6 Charisma 3 Intelligence 3 Willpower 0
Skills : Conventional 2 Auxiliary 2 Handiwork 1
Profession : Grunt +1 Auxiliary -1 Exotic

After being released from he's pod Leon heads directly for hes locker and puts on hes MK I suit being careful to avoid being seen while undressed

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: 6 months of alien brain rape and counting
« Reply #6436 on: September 02, 2012, 07:26:48 pm »

Nods appreciatively towards the AM, then retrieves Cloud's suit, removing it carefully and checking the pockets for anything of value. After returning to the barracks and stowing the suit in his locker, he returns to the Armoury.

My apologies for failing to deal with him more swiftly. My name is Havel. What purpose does this suit (Indicates what he is currently wearing) serve and what sort of functions is it equipped with?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6437 on: September 02, 2012, 07:26:48 pm »

'Thanks, Steve.'
Miyamoto turns to AM.
'Say, you don't happen to have a crowbar i could borrow for a while, do you? Or something else to pry open a locker?'

Take whatever AM gives me, then go to where the lockers are (sorry, kinda forgot where they were) and see which one was Cloud's.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6438 on: September 02, 2012, 07:30:43 pm »

(( Nothin in the locker dude id guess the doctor has the suit since i was wearing it when i went to him ))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6439 on: September 02, 2012, 07:41:54 pm »

Ok so I'm thinking something like this:

Melee, short, medium, long, extreme

Here are a few examples.

hand laser
Range: Melee:-1 Short: +0 Medium:-1 Long:NA Extreme:NA

Gauss rifle
Range: Melee:-1 Short:+1  Medium:0 Long:-3 Extreme:NA

(( Awww man couldnt you come up with something with more blood spraying all over the armory :P. New character coming right up. ))

Name : Leon Tyler
Appearence : Short black hair , Pale blue eyes , 6 ft tall and extensively muscled with long jagged scar's lacing hes arms.
Personal Information : Leon was a trickster growing up ranging from stink bombs to playing with the brakes on hes friends bikes. As he grew he's pranks became steadilly more dangerous and once he turned 18 with no extensive skills he got a job as an officer worker but found this life was far to boring for him and so the pranks began again. On April the 1st he set a prank outside the officer but it went wrong and in the process several office workers who had leapt aside to avoid the prank were hit by a car and killed. Afraid of what would happen in jail he insted joint the HMRC.
Reason : Accidental Murder.
Stats : Strength 4 Dexterity 4 Endurance 6 Charisma 3 Intelligence 3 Willpower 0
Skills : Conventional 2 Auxiliary 2 Handiwork 1
Profession : Grunt +1 Auxiliary -1 Exotic

After being released from he's pod Leon heads directly for hes locker and puts on hes MK I suit being careful to avoid being seen while undressed
You walk to your locker and put on your MK I suit, careful to avoid anyone while you're still naked. You think it went pretty well; you're stealthy as a shadow on greased ice.

Nods appreciatively towards the AM, then retrieves Cloud's suit, removing it carefully and checking the pockets for anything of value. After returning to the barracks and stowing the suit in his locker, he returns to the Armoury.

My apologies for failing to deal with him more swiftly. My name is Havel. What purpose does this suit (Indicates what he is currently wearing) serve and what sort of functions is it equipped with?
(his suit is in his locker.)
You attempt to steal the corpse's suit but he's naked, save for a hospital get up of a pair of blue pants and shirt.

'Thanks, Steve.'
Miyamoto turns to AM.
'Say, you don't happen to have a crowbar i could borrow for a while, do you? Or something else to pry open a locker?'

Take whatever AM gives me, then go to where the lockers are (sorry, kinda forgot where they were) and see which one was Cloud's.

The armory master hands you a small pry bar and shrugs. You take it to the hanger and search through the lockers till you find the one with Cloud's name on it.
[str:6]
You jam the pry bar into the locker door and wrench it open with such force that it breaks the door off the lockers. Inside the locker is a MK II suit.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6440 on: September 02, 2012, 07:54:43 pm »

(( Lol my lucks better already if that was cloud he'd probably have walked the wrong way then tripped over and fallen flat on hes naked ass in the middle of the rec room. )).

Goes to the armory and picks up a laser rifle and a spare clip for it.
Then goes to a VR machine leon spotted on the way to the armory and begins looking at ways to make the rifle more powerful or increase its effective range.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #6441 on: September 02, 2012, 07:57:35 pm »

You attempt to steal the corpse's suit but he's naked, save for a hospital get up of a pair of blue pants and shirt.
((Ack!!..ugh…missed my chance..and I wish the AM had answered my question))
Ask my question once more while requisitioning a hand laser. Following the response, find the VR machine. Once inside, attempt to improve the MK 1 suit's battery efficiency and capacity using any means necessary regardless of detrimental affects to the suit's auxiliary systems.
((Ultimate goal is to turn the hand laser into a makeshift PD system mounted on the suit))
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 08:03:54 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6442 on: September 02, 2012, 08:05:03 pm »

The armory master hands you a small pry bar and shrugs. You take it to the hanger and search through the lockers till you find the one with Cloud's name on it.
You jam the pry bar into the locker door and wrench it open with such force that it breaks the door off the lockers. Inside the locker is a MK II suit.

'Maybe stealing from the recently dead isn't very honorable. Then again, this suit might prevent me from joining him in death.'

Take suit, then put it on. Then go to VR machine, open tinker, and try to find any 'hidden' features of the suit.
((Also, did I buy the manipulator yet?))

« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 09:30:19 pm by Radio Controlled »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6443 on: September 02, 2012, 08:06:39 pm »

(( There's no hidden features mate. Id designed 1 but i didnt have the tokens to do it. ))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6444 on: September 02, 2012, 08:28:16 pm »

((Maybe, but the suit's probably got other hidden stuff that are there on all MK.II suits.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6445 on: September 02, 2012, 08:32:45 pm »

((I'd designed one but I didn't have the tokens to do it. ))

((If you did the designing in Tinker and didn't piss off Steve, you would've had a prototype, though in parts and needing assembly, for free. That's how I'm likely to end up with most of my equipment. If you're no good at Handiwork, there are plenty of others who are.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6446 on: September 02, 2012, 08:35:21 pm »

(( Ill look into it later im going to be designing something soon and hopefully ill find somebody around who can build it for me. ))

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6447 on: September 02, 2012, 09:01:44 pm »

((I definitely prefer those ranges. Just curious, is your sister working on any other art?))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #6448 on: September 02, 2012, 09:04:23 pm »

Remove the corpse's fingers via liberal application of monorazor.  Stuff 'em in my pocket and be on my merry way.

(I'm not sure about the new ranges.  Gotta see the system in action before I can say whether or not I like it better.)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6449 on: September 02, 2012, 10:31:36 pm »

(( Lol my lucks better already if that was cloud he'd probably have walked the wrong way then tripped over and fallen flat on hes naked ass in the middle of the rec room. )).

Goes to the armory and picks up a laser rifle and a spare clip for it.
Then goes to a VR machine leon spotted on the way to the armory and begins looking at ways to make the rifle more powerful or increase its effective range.

You head to the armory and step over the corpse before buying yourself a nice new laser rifle and an extra magazine. Your weapons in hand you head off to the Rec room and take a seat in one of the VR machines. You load up tinker and spawn a laser rifle, looking for ways to make it more powerful and effective over longer ranges.

Extra focusing chambers would tighten the beam, increasing both it's range and ability to cut through objects.

((Ack!!..ugh…missed my chance..and I wish the AM had answered my question))
Ask my question once more while requisitioning a hand laser. Following the response, find the VR machine. Once inside, attempt to improve the MK 1 suit's battery efficiency and capacity using any means necessary regardless of detrimental affects to the suit's auxiliary systems.
((Ultimate goal is to turn the hand laser into a makeshift PD system mounted on the suit))
"It serves the purpose of making sure you don't get exposed to vacuum and has a radio, light amplification software, hard metal helmet, and tissue paper armor. In other words it has no real functions"

You nod slowly, buy yourself a hand laser, and head to the rec room, plugging yourself into one of the VR machines. You pull up a MK I in tinker and look at the battery power. It has a lot, a lot more then it needs. Looks like it's powered by something nuclear, a tiny microplant. You can't really increase it's power without threatening the stability of the generator, unless you just make the whole thing bigger.

'Maybe stealing from the recently dead isn't very honorable. Then again, this suit might prevent me from joining him in death.'

Take suit, then put it on. Then go to VR machine, open tinker, and try to find any 'hidden' features of the suit.
((Also, did I buy the manipulator yet?))

(we'll say you did)

You take the suit, ignoring the smell of death on it, and put it on. That done you head out to the rec room and sit down in a vr machine. You pull up a MK II suit and look and see if you can find any hidden bells and whistles.

[aux:1+1]

hmm, you can't see anything special.

Remove the corpse's fingers via liberal application of monorazor.  Stuff 'em in my pocket and be on my merry way.

(I'm not sure about the new ranges.  Gotta see the system in action before I can say whether or not I like it better.)
You walk into the armory and find two men in orange jumpsuits already taking the body away. You step in front of them and  hold up your hand.

"Just a moment, gents."

You grab the body's hand and lop off a few fingers.

"Alright, as you were."

They continue away, dragging the body with them. The armory master doesn't even look up.
Pages: 1 ... 428 429 [430] 431 432 ... 2101