_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 423 424 [425] 426 427 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5936492 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: It's like Monkey's Paw, the RTD
« Reply #6360 on: September 01, 2012, 10:10:44 pm »

((I wouldn't worry overmuch about Steve being mad at you. Everyone pisses him off. :P

Anyway, as far as current skills go, uh, let me see...

...it's actually hard to keep track. I think the linked sheets are updated since the start of the current mission, though? Lemme check those.

...eh fuck it. It's chart time. Be back in a bit with a visual breakdown of the HMRC's current lineup.))

((Well... We don't really have a full-on tank character. If Thomas goes down, that's my plan, but I would prefer to continue using him, of course.))
((Partially because that's really hard to pull off. Several people are more concerned about themselves and/or others not dying more than killing things, but standing there and taking shots so your allies don't is a bit trickier.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6361 on: September 01, 2012, 10:13:08 pm »

(( Works for me ive never even considered being the kind of character who shields the group. That would be a high endurance high dexterity character wouldnt with average strength and very limited intelligence? ))

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6362 on: September 01, 2012, 10:15:43 pm »

((In the world's history, damage capability rises much faster than armor. I'd imagine this trend would continue into the future. Tank characters aren't really feasible...it's more about not getting hit in the first place. Closest thing we got is probably the Avatar of War, and that's not within the realm of possibility for a new character.

What we do need is a good aux player using support equipment. Like that scout eye and those combat droids))
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 10:17:24 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6363 on: September 01, 2012, 10:17:42 pm »

(( Well thats really similar to this character. To use them effectively id have to upgrade them and make them more effective which would pretty much make it a copy of the current one. But i take your point about a tank not being a very realistic idea. ))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6364 on: September 01, 2012, 10:22:17 pm »

((Maybe more of a distraction, loaded up with automated guns, soundmakers and flash grenades. He could hurl them off in a random direction, and they start distracting, allowing the team to gain a tactical advantage.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6365 on: September 01, 2012, 10:24:26 pm »

(( How would i afford all of that equipment though? Plus id run out of ammo and grenades and such very quickly if there was more then a couple of fights. ))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6366 on: September 01, 2012, 10:26:44 pm »

(( How would i afford all of that equipment though? Plus id run out of ammo and grenades and such very quickly if there was more then a couple of fights. ))

((I've already got the flash grenades planned, so I get one as a free prototype, same with anything you design... and put together yourself.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6367 on: September 01, 2012, 10:28:31 pm »

((You would have a rifle for normal engagements, and only use the specialized stuff for big conflicts, or if you need to sneak by. Leave most of the heavy fighting up to the main fighters. Just do earlier missions with the rifle, then you can build up the flash bangs and similar things.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6368 on: September 01, 2012, 10:30:56 pm »

(( Ud need a lot more then one for a distraction though and ud need to get a good roll to put together an automated turret. But it could be an interesting idea might be worth trying if you want to work with me to get all the equipment we'd need for it.

I think ill develop a new character around this idea then gotta see how long it takes for cloud to end up dead but if i follow the plan i had in mind that might not take all that long. ))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6369 on: September 01, 2012, 10:32:28 pm »

(( Ud need a lot more then one for a distraction though and ud need to get a good roll to put together an automated turret. But it could be an interesting idea might be worth trying if you want to work with me to get all the equipment we'd need for it.

I think ill develop a new character around this idea then gotta see how long it takes for cloud to end up dead but if i follow the plan i had in mind that might not take all that long. ))
((The AM can assemble equipment for you, and flash-bangs are very distracting. The sentry gun itself would be a huge distraction. Basically, think the mini-sentry from TF2, if you play that.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6370 on: September 01, 2012, 10:36:15 pm »

(( Was thinking more about GRFS but same basic principle. And it would probably cost a bit to assemble them for me which would really limit my funds. Hmm that kind of character would need a lot of endurance and intelligence and intuition and handiwork. ))
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 10:37:50 pm by mesor »

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6371 on: September 01, 2012, 10:54:07 pm »

((If you really want to kill off the character, just go threaten the armory master for a bit. Fits what you've been doing, and is guaranteed to get you at least horribly maimed, which on top of being kicked out of the medbay is guaranteed death.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6372 on: September 01, 2012, 10:57:33 pm »

(( Ur psychic lol i was intending to go and demand the upgrade i designed for my suit for free or else.
Since ive already done it to the doctor and ive messed with Steve the AM is the only one i aint done it to yet.
I also considered attempting to hack jim again he already stabbed me im sure he'd love to finish me off lol. ))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6373 on: September 01, 2012, 11:01:18 pm »

((Or maybe you could try keep this character and see how long he lasts. Dirty lines or threats directed at the AM can probably get you killed off pretty fast if you want to, though.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6374 on: September 01, 2012, 11:04:53 pm »

((If you REALLY want to die, just run around screaming you're an englishman. Death will come quite quickly, and relatively painless too.))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 423 424 [425] 426 427 ... 2101