_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 400 401 [402] 403 404 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935871 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 7 recruiting now.
« Reply #6015 on: August 29, 2012, 02:41:59 pm »

Grammar i cant really help i am dyslexic and generally don't even notice most of the mistakes at all.
As for the armory master ill wait and see but im betting on the all knowing Steve wanting to know who is defying him.
If somebody was working against me id want to know who it was and why before i took any action.
And as long as i don't take any direct actions against him he may choose to ignore me.

But i always try to find out how far i can push my luck so i can work out the limits of what i can do while i am in any given place.

Cant do that without upsetting somebody.

((All right, just seeing. Could you at least not fill your posts full of smilies?

And Steve is smarter than that. He will know it was you. He knows you tried before, and he has cameras that allow him to see you doing it. You are way, way underestimating him. As well, the average human brain can do around 2.2 Megaflops (Millions of floating-point operations per second). (Correct me if I'm wrong) and Steve is an amalgam of lots and lots of human brains. Most of that, true, is busy running the ship, likely as a "subconscious", but I'd be willing to bet that enough of that is focused on the inmates to know exactly what the hell you are trying to do, and stop it.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6016 on: August 29, 2012, 02:45:45 pm »

((That is better, yes. However, one last thing, mesor - out-of-character writing should be done within double round brackets, like this post. Actions should be bolded, the rest is up to your own preference. I hope I didn't come off as patronizing. If so, I apologize.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6017 on: August 29, 2012, 02:46:23 pm »

(( I got ahead of myself i did not request the wired jacks yet so i have edited the last post.
Don't worry about it i am the new guy here if i am doing something wrong then just tell me im a big boy i can handle being corrected most of the time. ))

" How ever many brains he has they are all controlled by 1 system and no system is impenetrable.
I wont find out how good Steve is until i start testing him.
Who knows maybe your all so used to the you cant beat Steve thing you just have not been looking hard enough to find a way.
I have never given up without a fight and it will take more then the computerized version of Frankenstein to make me start now. "
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 02:49:35 pm by mesor »

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6018 on: August 29, 2012, 03:22:55 pm »

Hey, it worked!
Roger wraps some duct tape onto the edges of the metal plates, then starts layering them into four stacks along with large amounts of glue.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6019 on: August 29, 2012, 03:34:40 pm »

Hey, it worked!
Roger wraps some duct tape onto the edges of the metal plates, then starts layering them into four stacks along with large amounts of glue.

((Are you trying to make armor?))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6020 on: August 29, 2012, 03:48:16 pm »

((Am I the only one looking forward to mesor's antics with sadistic glee? :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6021 on: August 29, 2012, 03:51:10 pm »

(( Lol thanks for the vote of confidence ))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6022 on: August 29, 2012, 03:56:20 pm »

((Am I the only one looking forward to mesor's antics with sadistic glee? :P))

((Oh, I am too. I may discourage it, but hey, who wouldn't like to see what gets done to him?))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6023 on: August 29, 2012, 03:59:33 pm »

((Well, Cloud might find the control panel and A: turn off the lights in the rec room (if a 5 is rolled); B: turn off the lights in a small section of the ship (if a 6 is rolled); C: permanently disable the lights in the rec room (if a 2 is rolled); D: permanently disable the lights in the rec room and electrocute everyone in it due to wearing no mentioned footwear on a presumably metal floor (if a 1 is rolled). That would be pretty funny, I admit. The most dangerous roll would be a 6+1, in which case he could cause a minor annoyance to Steve and pay for it. Dearly. Although a 5+1 might cause a blackout in the armory and piss off the AM, which could potentially be even worse.))
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 04:02:59 pm by Harry Baldman »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6024 on: August 29, 2012, 04:14:42 pm »

(( Lol thanks so much for having faith in me but i am not hacking yet i am just testing to see if the jamming works i need to get some other kit before i move onto that and i also have another plan in mind. ))
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 04:16:39 pm by mesor »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6025 on: August 29, 2012, 04:41:09 pm »

'Hey you there, Cloud, come over here. you know, i can see you're an ok guy and all that, but really, if you do feel the need to screw arounf with some computers, do it with something else, not the ship.
And I'm saying this entirely out of self-interest: if you want to go head-to-head with the computer, fine, do as you like.
But don't do it with other people around, they'd hate to get caught in the crossfire. And from what i've been hearing'
Miyamoto draws closer to cloud, so as to whisper the following, 'ol Stevie up there isn't above pulverising every atom from your physical body. And don't think he can't, he has... people to do that for him.'

'But hey,' he says, talking normally again, 'if you really want to toy around, why don't you try and create something useful? I believe you can use those VR machines over there to experiment with. You could start with, say, a program that improves the stability and reliability of those scout drones. People say they haven't been overly useful up 'til now. Do to all the rampant smashing into stuff, probably.'

After that, Miyamoto goes to the armory, returns borrowed material and thanks AM, then goes to exercise room and stretches a bit. Then, with his muscles warmed up, he attempts a cartwheel.

((i'm just wondering...))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6026 on: August 29, 2012, 04:58:22 pm »

Smiles politely

" This is for a field use you never known when a good jamming system may be useful but i am going to upgrade it before then so i can choose what to jam and what not to and i have got a few other idea's in mind for out kit.
I will be sure to include the camera drone's on the list. "

Turns to the room and shouts

"If anybody has any equipment there intending to take along with them and would like me to see if i can find a way to enhance it then feel free to tell me and i will add it to the list"

« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 05:03:25 pm by mesor »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6027 on: August 29, 2012, 06:46:24 pm »

" Nods and now goes back to the wall panel and trys to pry it off the wall again to get at the controls " This should work in theory since the device is within me it has to be wireless :).

[str:3] You get the tips of your fingers under the panel but can't get it off. Maybe if you had some thing to pry it up with.

>Blocking wireless signals? Interesting, Interesting. By the way, you have 30 seconds to turn that off.

Timmy is shocked at Jack's words.
"What do you mean, we were never friends? I violated your brain. Therefore, we must be friends. I wouldn't violate your brain if we weren't, would I? That wouldn't make sense is what I'm saying. So we must be friends, right?"
Watch the magic unfold. See if I can somehow adapt the eldritch lore I see to improve my sorcery. For instance, figure out whether a smooth jazz accompaniment would actually improve my spellcasting.
Hmm clearly "Oh baby" is a very powerful magic phrase.

Lars eyeballs the two fighting men, who seemed to have calmed down a bit.

"Gentlemen, this may help you two.  Take these pamphlets, please."

Lars grabs two pamphlets he had printed from the tables and gives each of the men one.
You hand a pamphlet to both men and smile as they look at them in mild confusion.

Wave laser rifle around.

"NO ONE VIOLATES MY BRAIN! exept from steve."
((I didnt put it away.))
You wave your rifle around like a madman, aiming it at timmy, then the ceiling, then timmy, then the floor, then timmy and then timmy again.

Hey, it worked!
[handi:6-1] You wrap up the plates and layer them up into nice neat stacks.

'Hey you there, Cloud, come over here. you know, i can see you're an ok guy and all that, but really, if you do feel the need to screw arounf with some computers, do it with something else, not the ship.
And I'm saying this entirely out of self-interest: if you want to go head-to-head with the computer, fine, do as you like.
But don't do it with other people around, they'd hate to get caught in the crossfire. And from what i've been hearing'
Miyamoto draws closer to cloud, so as to whisper the following, 'ol Stevie up there isn't above pulverising every atom from your physical body. And don't think he can't, he has... people to do that for him.'

'But hey,' he says, talking normally again, 'if you really want to toy around, why don't you try and create something useful? I believe you can use those VR machines over there to experiment with. You could start with, say, a program that improves the stability and reliability of those scout drones. People say they haven't been overly useful up 'til now. Do to all the rampant smashing into stuff, probably.'

After that, Miyamoto goes to the armory, returns borrowed material and thanks AM, then goes to exercise room and stretches a bit. Then, with his muscles warmed up, he attempts a cartwheel.

((i'm just wondering...))

You return the video chips to the armory and then head back to the rec room and stretch a bit, limbering up as best you can.

[dex:1] You get most of the cartwheel right. The flipping up of the legs, the rotating motion; you just forget the whole "Putting your hands down" part. You face plant directly into the hard metal of the ship's floor.
[end:2]
[end:6]
You get up and notice that, as well as a bloody split lip, you've got a few loose teeth now. You shrug and rip them out, tossing them to the side.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6028 on: August 29, 2012, 06:56:09 pm »

Turns it off and begins typing a message while walking down to the armory

"Steve i would like to discuss a proposition with you if your interested."

Arrives in the armory

"I would like to get some sensor probes and cable jacks that i can run off of my tablet please.
And if possible id also like a full set of schematics for all electronic equipment that can be bought here for analysis if you have it."
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 06:58:40 pm by mesor »

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6029 on: August 29, 2012, 07:05:21 pm »

This is going pretty well actually...
Roger binds up the stacks with some more tape, and then, unless they are too thick, he tapes them with much tape to the chest of his suit.  If they are thick and heavy enough to impede his movement, he instead facepalms.
((Wow,this wasn't actually supposed to succeed.  I was figuring that he would cut up his hands and ragequit, but this works too.))
Pages: 1 ... 400 401 [402] 403 404 ... 2101