_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 371 372 [373] 374 375 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5936752 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Kinder Surpise of Death
« Reply #5580 on: August 21, 2012, 03:21:28 am »

((Told you so toaster, I TOLD YOU SO!))

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #5581 on: August 21, 2012, 03:23:20 am »

Empyrean wakes from the slumber in her stasis chamber and clambers out, feeling an odd urge to ACT.

The first action is to query Steve. "Can you tell me how many tokens I have, Steve? And maybe fill me in on important happenings...?"

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5582 on: August 21, 2012, 04:59:06 am »

(Oh, Taric knows how much I hate PvP and Team Killing Fucktards, and how hard I'll come down on them. :D He's probably not aware that technically speaking I'm the most powerful PC on the ship, though.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5583 on: August 21, 2012, 05:21:40 am »

(( Ugh. Just... be careful around, eh, her (Karen Zale's) nuclear charge, alright?
I mean, Feyri needs to get back to the ship to be reanimated, and it would be sort of problematic if the Paracelsus' Sword got blown up  :P, Armory Master on board or not ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5584 on: August 21, 2012, 05:26:05 am »

(The attack will be mental. If I don't announce it, there will be no way to know it's coming. Besides, I'm not into permakilling people. The worst I'll (attempt to, since we know how these things can turn out) do to him will be a KO and an impounding of his weapons, which I'll let him have back when he goes on a mission.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5585 on: August 21, 2012, 05:32:23 am »

((I'm rooting for ya, Taric! ;D Teach those smartarses a lesson!))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #5586 on: August 21, 2012, 05:53:19 am »

((I don't get what's going on :P))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5587 on: August 21, 2012, 06:02:24 am »

(As near as I can tell Taric's hoping to roll low and kill someone. Luck being what it is it's more likely he'll end up at the bottom of a grope pile, like usual. :D)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5588 on: August 21, 2012, 06:06:05 am »

((Recap: On the ship, Timmy won the Artifact of Doom lottery while buying mysterious things from a shady techie (piecewise's new gift to us) near the armory and has begun to use its so far inscrutable power to first disintegrate a pillow (slightly altering himself in the process), then remake it into the great, late Mr. Pillow, a horrendous abomination and nightmare made flesh. Bishop has become involved in Timmy's antics. Meanwhile, Brother Lars is messing around in the VR, capturing slaves in Poacher, Jim is selling self-made swords and Karen is about to rampage in the rec room. There is also Roger examining his emergency kit somewhere, Mesk is busy being vacant-eyed and heartrendingly pathetic, clutching the probably unsafe medical implement obtained from said shady techie, Kyle is becoming increasingly worried about his safety on the ship. Oh, and Ivan got a cool breastplate and fairly unimpressive-looking panacea-ish cream. That's a recap of all the immediate things, I think.))
EDIT:((I'm pretty sure the funniest thing that could happen now is if Taricus rolls a 6-1 in speech, resulting in a polite, respectful exchange of names.))
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 07:38:16 am by Harry Baldman »

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5589 on: August 21, 2012, 10:30:42 am »

Go and talk to someone.

"Hello."
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 11:22:36 am by Tavik Toth »

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5590 on: August 21, 2012, 10:45:31 am »

Unsure of whether to be depressed, shocked, terrified, or all of the above, Kyle headed towards the VR, mumbling to himself.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised at all this after witnessing what happened in my last mission. The constant murder... just numbs you after a while. Which I suppose isn't completely bad, as else I'd be as insane as the rest of these guys by now. I hope Maurice makes it out okay from his mission, he seems to be one of the few with a sense of morality here.

And to think I got sent here for punching out a drunk thug.

Anyway, time to do something a bit more productive. Let's see if there was a better way to handle that one mission..."

Head to the VR, create a simulation. Recreate a scenario matching mission 5. Add the armory master to the simulation, make her be the leader of the HMRC idiots with up to 10 tokens of weaponry, her choice. Set self to spectator, watch the results using a split screen view, one camera from the armory master's PoV, one from the killer's, as well as a bird's eye view of the map. Put two counters on screen, one for the number of civillians killed, the other for the number of HMRC members the armory master kills.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5591 on: August 21, 2012, 11:08:52 am »

Head to the VR, create a simulation. Recreate a scenario matching mission 5. Add the armory master to the simulation, make her be the leader of the HMRC idiots with up to 10 tokens of weaponry, her choice. Set self to spectator, watch the results using a split screen view, one camera from the armory master's PoV, one from the killer's, as well as a bird's eye view of the map. Put two counters on screen, one for the number of civillians killed, the other for the number of HMRC members the armory master kills.
((This may be nice. It is the kind of thing that pops up in my mind but I can't do IC. :P

Also, if the AM doesn't finish the mission right away, I bet Renen is among the dead along with the ones killing civilians.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5592 on: August 21, 2012, 11:48:12 am »

"I don't really want to go the med bay. The doctor there was kind of mean. But maybe she'll be able to help Mr. Pillow!"
Go with Bishop to the med bay. Seek help for Mr. Pillow.
"It's too bad Mr. Pillow's all sick. You should have seen him twenty minutes ago, breathing like a champ! Oh, by the way, wanna see the thing I got my magic from?"
You follow Bishop to the med bay and watch with blissful ignorance as he talks inaudibly to a nurse, making wild gestures in your direction as she looks increasingly frightened. Eventually it seems like he's finished talking to her and she starts typing into her wrist pad. You keep waiting as she finishes and then, with bishop, stares at you blankly. You smile and wave back.

"Interesting."

You turn around and a man in large glasses and a respirator mask is leering down at you and mr.pillow.

"Would you come with me?" he asks.

Introduce self to team. Use kinetic amplifier to beat down those trying to be smartarses (Regardless of any inclination they have.)
[speech:1-1]
You jump up on the couch and promptly rock it over backwards and fall on your face. You get up and try again, this time on a table in the mess hall. That works better.

"HELLO EVERYONE!" You shout and then go silent for a moment, forgetting the speech you've been rehearsing in your head. Oh no, time to adlib. "MY NAME IS KAREN AND MY FAVORITE SEX TOY IS AN ATOMC BOMB!" You then proceed to repeatedly bludgeon your pelvic area with your nuclear weapon.

Empyrean wakes from the slumber in her stasis chamber and clambers out, feeling an odd urge to ACT.

The first action is to query Steve. "Can you tell me how many tokens I have, Steve? And maybe fill me in on important happenings...?"
You have eleven tokens.

>Well, lets see. Timmy gained "magic powers". There's a guy selling mystery boxes filled with alien artifacts over by the research lab. Thrak got murdered by the iron giant. A woman in the mess hall is copulating with an atomic bomb and the mission team is lost in a alternate dimension of eternal darkness.

Same old same old. 

Go and talk to someone.

"Hello."
You do exactly that.

Unsure of whether to be depressed, shocked, terrified, or all of the above, Kyle headed towards the VR, mumbling to himself.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised at all this after witnessing what happened in my last mission. The constant murder... just numbs you after a while. Which I suppose isn't completely bad, as else I'd be as insane as the rest of these guys by now. I hope Maurice makes it out okay from his mission, he seems to be one of the few with a sense of morality here.

And to think I got sent here for punching out a drunk thug.

Anyway, time to do something a bit more productive. Let's see if there was a better way to handle that one mission..."

(do we assume she has the amps she already has installed plus that the computer actually places the murderer somewhere random? Because in game no one really knows where he was that whole time.)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5593 on: August 21, 2012, 11:53:17 am »

((I am sorely dissappointed with that one. I mean, the nuke should've armed as well :P ))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5594 on: August 21, 2012, 11:58:41 am »

Go to the rec room and watch tv.

"Steve how many tickets do I have left?"
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 12:02:30 pm by Tavik Toth »
Pages: 1 ... 371 372 [373] 374 375 ... 2101