_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2072 2073 [2074] 2075 2076 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5920481 times)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #31095 on: January 31, 2016, 04:01:12 pm »

Buy a 5 second reset for 4 tokens and link it to my suit lifesign detectors so it will activate on brain-death. Practice beforehand if necessary, use AUX over HANDI if able, if there is a 1 token installation like this available then do that instead. Get podded after completing this.
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31096 on: January 31, 2016, 07:34:09 pm »

"I require my death to be my own fault and/or a result of my actions.
I will be opting out."

go hide in my pod

((I really need to work on sepearating characters and players in my mind, my inability to do so seems to get me in trouble way too often.
I see the strings and blame the puppeteer.))
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 12:57:12 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #31097 on: January 31, 2016, 08:42:39 pm »

Brother Lars shakes his head at those choosing to opt out.  His stare is a look of disappointment.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #31098 on: January 31, 2016, 10:34:33 pm »

Steve, I'm not going to opt out, I'm going to keep green storm. However, I'm doing this on the faith that you will use it in my best interest, I have to know that I can have faith that I will not regret my decision.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #31099 on: January 31, 2016, 10:49:43 pm »

"You can trust that the Most Holy Steve has only the interests of humanity at heart.  Blessed be his divine will."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #31100 on: January 31, 2016, 11:37:19 pm »

"I'm opting out as well."

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #31101 on: February 01, 2016, 07:33:22 am »

"Well, that was fun, but I've got to go combine weird alien things with each other."

"And Auron, please. I know you're the kind of man who likes big chests, but that doesn't mean you have to walk around with your face constantly buried in them. There are children around here."

Flint laughed with his own joke as he walked away.

Can I test if/how my equipment interacts/interferes with each other please?
The new equipment is the Magic Eater(magic eating sphere) and the Solid Light Shield.
Old equipment is the Rainbow Cannon and a monoatomic forcefield sword.

If you can't just tell me how they interfere with each other and need a testing procedure, then go to the hangar and put each piece away from each other (since the Rainbow Cannon is attached to the Battlesuit, they will be considered the same one item). Then slowly put each piece of equipment closer to each other, one at a time, until something interesting/weird/bad happens. Rainbow cannon is tested first, so that I can stay in the safety of the Battlesuit for the duration of the test. By "one at a time" first test Rainbow Cannon and Forceblade, then Rainbow Cannon and solid light shield, etc.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 09:10:17 am by Parisbre56 »

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31102 on: February 01, 2016, 08:42:48 am »

Tommy Riker goes into his pod, ready for the mission.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #31103 on: February 01, 2016, 11:15:30 am »

Brother Lars gives the assembled troopers one last look before he departs for the armory.  "I trust that you all will give your best when we are out there saving humanity.  May the light of Steve shine upon you all.  Amen."

Armory, then podpod.

Spoiler: Shopping List (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31104 on: February 01, 2016, 11:30:55 am »

Wiki gnomes, please create a list of people who have opted out of green storm.

Also, who is left to be podded that hasn't been?

"I absolutely refuse to be anyones meatpuppet. Hey Steve, can you drop me off to Heph instead? Or let me use the pocket universe portal to go there. There's no reason to leave me on a planet that we are evacuating in first place."

Opt out of ARM. Preferrably to Heph to join those who wait for evacuation to other universe.

>We can put you with the vet team. If you want to just walk through the portal after you quit, thats your choice.

Buy a 5 second reset for 4 tokens and link it to my suit lifesign detectors so it will activate on brain-death. Practice beforehand if necessary, use AUX over HANDI if able, if there is a 1 token installation like this available then do that instead. Get podded after completing this.

Consider it done.

"I require my death to be my own fault and/or a result of my actions.
I will be opting out."

go hide in my pod

((I really need to work on sepearating characters and players in my mind, my inability to do so seems to get me in trouble way too often.
I see the strings and blame the puppeteer.))
Don't worry about it.

"Well, that was fun, but I've got to go combine weird alien things with each other."

"And Auron, please. I know you're the kind of man who likes big chests, but that doesn't mean you have to walk around with your face constantly buried in them. There are children around here."

Flint laughed with his own joke as he walked away.

Can I test if/how my equipment interacts/interferes with each other please?
The new equipment is the Magic Eater(magic eating sphere) and the Solid Light Shield.
Old equipment is the Rainbow Cannon and a monoatomic forcefield sword.

If you can't just tell me how they interfere with each other and need a testing procedure, then go to the hangar and put each piece away from each other (since the Rainbow Cannon is attached to the Battlesuit, they will be considered the same one item). Then slowly put each piece of equipment closer to each other, one at a time, until something interesting/weird/bad happens. Rainbow cannon is tested first, so that I can stay in the safety of the Battlesuit for the duration of the test. By "one at a time" first test Rainbow Cannon and Forceblade, then Rainbow Cannon and solid light shield, etc.

Magic eater and rainbow cannon would cancel, assuming the magic eater is near the muzzle when you fire.

Otherwise they should all work fine.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31106 on: February 01, 2016, 12:29:33 pm »

"I absolutely refuse to be anyones meatpuppet. Hey Steve, can you drop me off to Heph instead? Or let me use the pocket universe portal to go there. There's no reason to leave me on a planet that we are evacuating in first place."

Opt out of ARM. Preferrably to Heph to join those who wait for evacuation to other universe.

>We can put you with the vet team. If you want to just walk through the portal after you quit, thats your choice.

"Works for me."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31107 on: February 01, 2016, 01:33:46 pm »

See what's in that box I got, then be ready for mission.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31108 on: February 01, 2016, 04:09:32 pm »

((Just out of curiosity, would anyone be willing to pay 4 tokens now and 4 tokens later for my armored flying exosuit?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Nunzillor

« Reply #31109 on: February 01, 2016, 04:17:33 pm »

((Details on the suit?))
Pages: 1 ... 2072 2073 [2074] 2075 2076 ... 2101