_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2065 2066 [2067] 2068 2069 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5920970 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #30990 on: January 28, 2016, 07:50:54 pm »

"Belonged to the union? I didn't see the union pay for the artifact we just traded. That was bought by a couple of members. You want to join with some union members to buy some dangererous and likely unusable piece of high-powered spacejunk? Be my guest. Put your token in the artifact investment fund like everyone else. Otherwise, I don't see that it concerns you. The members involved agreed to the deal. And made sweet cash from it."

Christopher edges around the battlesuit, twitchblade held meaningfully in one arm.
"They donated money to the union. Then the union bought the artifact. So yeah, it belonged to the union. You and your buddies just stole and sold union property for private gain. That's not very cool. "

"Are you planning on doing something with that little blade?"
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30991 on: January 28, 2016, 07:53:48 pm »

Buy a Sharksuit. Trade in my Defender Longcoat if possible.

IF the trade is possible, or I still have the credits, Buy a Blaster Rifle and Milno Helmet in order of those priorities;

ELSE just get a reload for my blaster pistol after getting the sharksuit.

Then get podded up.

Oi I posted to get podded. Also I need a wiki gnome to transact armory stuff.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #30992 on: January 28, 2016, 08:13:51 pm »

Well I was ready to go until radios little announcement.

Shock implant is coming out of my head.
No if's, but's, or maybe's. ill use the spiderdroid if im forced to.

((I was barely tolerant of the shock implant when it was just an electrode, theres no way im accepting something in my characters brain that the mission leader can choose to activate without my permission and cost me stats or even kill me.

you are welcome to propose other safety measures for if my character gets possesed or something if you feel the need for them, but this particular one is not staying.))

Also just got confirmation of a 5 token loan to Auron, using it and my mission pay to buy an enhanced Exo capacity mod.
Kinda hoping the additional skill gives my hydra wings or something.

((already wiki'd))
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 09:32:45 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30993 on: January 28, 2016, 08:14:15 pm »

I'm not 100% sure if I'm actually on a mission, but go check on my fleshy body and then get podded!
((Hey, I tried to get podded but y'all ignored me!))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #30994 on: January 28, 2016, 08:16:56 pm »

IF the trade is possible, or I still have the credits, Buy a Blaster Rifle and Milno Helmet in order of those priorities;

Then get podded up.

Processed already; we're not co-GMs or anything, so making turn posts to process actions feels like crossing a line (hence why we - or I, at least - don't do it). Therein lies madness. And deciding that the guy who keeps typing it "gauze" suddenly find themself with 18 rolls of gauze rather than 18 Gauss rounds. :P

The longcoat was used and fetched only one token, by the way, so you have the extra blistol battery and 1 token left. Getting the helmet?

I'm not 100% sure if I'm actually on a mission, but go check on my fleshy body and then get podded!
Aoshima ignored you, I noticed that you were on his list right away. (Same way I noticed you volunteer for the mission set twice. ;) )
Wiki should be up-to-date.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #30995 on: January 28, 2016, 08:32:12 pm »

Oh, and incase you forgot I should be down two gauze rounds from my original clip because I used two in the pill machine.
*Gauss rounds.
Not gauze rounds.
Thank you, I knew that wasn't right and it's been bothering me.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #30996 on: January 28, 2016, 08:53:56 pm »

Buy a 5 second reset for 4 tokens and link it to my suit lifesign detectors so it will activate on brain-death. Practice beforehand if necessary, use AUX over HANDI if able, if there is a 1 token installation like this available then do that instead. Get podded after completing this.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 05:51:22 pm by Corsair »
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30997 on: January 28, 2016, 09:25:01 pm »

Then get podded up.

Processed already; we're not co-GMs or anything, so making turn posts to process actions feels like crossing a line (hence why we - or I, at least - don't do it). Therein lies madness. And deciding that the guy who keeps typing it "gauze" suddenly find themself with 18 rolls of gauze rather than 18 Gauss rounds. :P

The longcoat was used and fetched only one token, by the way, so you have the extra blistol battery and 1 token left. Getting the helmet?

Aoshima ignored you, I noticed that you were on his list right away. (Same way I noticed you volunteer for the mission set twice. ;) )
Wiki should be up-to-date.

I will buy the helmet to protect my precious brains.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30998 on: January 28, 2016, 09:47:51 pm »

"You know what? Fuck it. I don't care. Got bigger things to worry about."
Dubley walks away from Christopher.

Mind control
"WHAT THE HELL MIYAMOTO! STEVE? Shocking's one thing but mind control's another. I want this implant out."
Implant out now.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #30999 on: January 28, 2016, 09:50:03 pm »

Quote from: Ryan to Miyamoto
With this information, and as our status as no longer prisoners and slaves of the UMC, are the implants a requirement? I am not requesting removal, simply askinf for future approval to do so.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31000 on: January 28, 2016, 09:51:23 pm »

*receives news of Green Storm*
"OUT!  OUT WITH THIS THING RIGHT NOW!"

Or not, after some grumbling.

Actually, yes, OUT WITH THAT RIGHT NOW.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 10:51:32 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #31001 on: January 28, 2016, 09:56:08 pm »

Brother Lars, seeing the confusion on the faces a few soldiers, raises his arms.  "Now, now, troopers, the will of Steve is mighty, but good.  Such things are only for the greater good; surely fulfilling the will of the divine is worthy of a small discomfort?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31002 on: January 28, 2016, 09:57:13 pm »

"I don't care I don't want anyone else in my HEAD!"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #31003 on: January 28, 2016, 10:09:11 pm »

"The divine are always with us, regardless of any implants."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31004 on: January 28, 2016, 10:13:16 pm »

"But they shouldn't be able to literally override my free will!"
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 2065 2066 [2067] 2068 2069 ... 2101