_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2064 2065 [2066] 2067 2068 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921220 times)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #30975 on: January 28, 2016, 01:43:09 pm »

Assign Oidipous Norman (Team #2) an Emergency Kit, and assign Christopher Pseudos (Team #3) 2 Medifoam cans.

((Other teams either don't have medics, have medics and are already stocked, or are super-vets.))

Self-wiki'd.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30976 on: January 28, 2016, 01:44:31 pm »

Pod after operation.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30977 on: January 28, 2016, 01:46:12 pm »

I exit the hanger, decloak, return to my room, and pod.
Action delayed by maurices action in trial thread!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 04:31:32 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #30978 on: January 28, 2016, 02:22:37 pm »

As far as I can tell, these people are not podded yet. Feel free to hurt them! Others have more or less posted into themselves into stasis.

Elias Shrike (AkumaKasai)
Tommy Riker (Cheeseface)
Mycroft Jones (TheBiggerFish)
Jason Caldwell (Beirus)
Han Thren (Doomblade187)
Pancaek Nilys (Pancaek)
Brother Lars (Toaster)
Faith Valentine (Ironyowl)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 01:57:42 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30979 on: January 28, 2016, 02:23:51 pm »

Hey Aoshima, 4 indicated she wanted to be podded in my last action (check the quote in pw's post).  Please remove her from the list.
Actually... not yet.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 12:44:36 am by Nunzillor »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30980 on: January 28, 2016, 02:24:38 pm »

nothing here
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 03:17:32 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30981 on: January 28, 2016, 02:39:51 pm »

Buy a Shade cloak, put it above the coat, get podded

As the situation in the trial changed, Renen still isn't going to get podded.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 08:31:45 pm by Grunhill »
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30982 on: January 28, 2016, 02:40:05 pm »

Make purchases (all already wiki'd), write announcement.

Miya records a message to be played to all the people on the Sword, and sends a copy to the Hep people:
"This is an announcement to inform you on a new addition to the classic shocking device installed into all of you. These are recently also capable of 'overriding' a person's nerve input, allowing Steve to control a person's movements and amps while rendering the one affected unconscious. This protocol, called 'Green Storm', allows one to perform with absolute perfection at Steve's command, but is very taxing on a person's body and mind, and might lead to brain damage or even death in the worst case. As such, it is only to be used in the most dire of circumstances, where the only other alternative is certain death.

The first time it was used was during mission 22, where it allowed the team to defeat and escape from an Arbiter of Peace that had ambushed them. The files of this mission are now no longer restricted, and the people who were on that mission can now talk freely about it as well. I'm honestly sorry for the inconvenience the required secrecy might have caused up till now, but it was important that we could analyze the data first and be fully informed before moving on.

The choice for initiating the protocol can be made by the individual, though approval from the mission commander might be needed. It is also possible for a mission's commander to initiate it on his or her own accord, though again the inherent risks should be stressed, meaning that callous or irresponsible use of it will carry grave consequences.

If you have any more questions, you can direct them to Steve."

Then, get podded (pleasenoNyarsohgod)!

Assign Oidipous Norman (Team #2) an Emergency Kit, and assign Christopher Pseudos (Team #3) 2 Medifoam cans.
((Other teams either don't have medics, have medics and are already stocked, or are super-vets.))
Self-wiki'd.
((Dang, beat me to it!))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30983 on: January 28, 2016, 02:41:30 pm »

Ask for gear recommendations for maximum surviving.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #30984 on: January 28, 2016, 04:20:21 pm »

I want to exchange my full magazine of gauss rounds for hollow point.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 08:32:37 pm by The Lupanian »
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30985 on: January 28, 2016, 05:50:18 pm »

Christopher tosses Maurice the burlap sack with the orb in it, stumbles under the weight of the helmet and twitchblade and nyartifact, and hurries off to the armoury. He sells the battlesuit, for eight tokens (this should be right), then gives three tokens each to [Nunzillor] and Sir Jackson, before purchasing an MK-III suit. He sells his MK-I if possible, dumps it in the union room for whoever wants to use it if not.
One wheel short of a wagon

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30986 on: January 28, 2016, 06:29:24 pm »

((What battlesuit are you talking about selling?))

Finding out about that trade, Dubley, in his new assaultsuit, tracks down Christopher and corners him.

"Did you really just secretly trade stuff that belonged to the union? Without any sort of open discussion about it? I don't like that at all."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30987 on: January 28, 2016, 06:59:24 pm »

"Belonged to the union? I didn't see the union pay for the artifact we just traded. That was bought by a couple of members. You want to join with some union members to buy some dangererous and likely unusable piece of high-powered spacejunk? Be my guest. Put your token in the artifact investment fund like everyone else. Otherwise, I don't see that it concerns you. The members involved agreed to the deal. And made sweet cash from it."

((Maurice's - I think I have permission/ownership (in place of the union), that's what the helmet stuff was about))

Christopher edges around the battlesuit, twitchblade held meaningfully in one arm.
One wheel short of a wagon

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #30988 on: January 28, 2016, 07:05:47 pm »

Oh, and incase you forgot I should be down two gauze rounds from my original clip because I used two in the pill machine.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30989 on: January 28, 2016, 07:07:27 pm »

Oh, and incase you forgot I should be down two gauze rounds from my original clip because I used two in the pill machine.
*Gauss rounds.
Not gauze rounds.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 2064 2065 [2066] 2067 2068 ... 2101