_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2059 2060 [2061] 2062 2063 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921680 times)

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #30900 on: January 25, 2016, 11:17:28 am »

"Hmmm... the project lead by Dr. Sanctor?  It is good to meet one of the graduates.  If you have any question about the divine, I hope that I can be of service."
Don't worry, I will. I don't think there is someone as theologically proficient as you here. For now, just a blessing, please.

Chromatic Wasp

• Bay Watcher
  • Art by Tae (Raspcherry)
    • View Profile
« Reply #30901 on: January 25, 2016, 11:24:56 am »

Lysander wanders the halls of the ship. "I passed this room already, didn't I?" They mutter to themselves. "I don't know. This place is so big....Ugh. My kingdom for a map."
In his dazed wandering, Lysander walks into a suspisciously map-like thing.

"This thing looks suspiciously map-like." Lysander noted as they scrutinized it more closely. "So, then, where am I?"
Come on up to the stage! Are you trembling with fear and excitement?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #30902 on: January 25, 2016, 11:49:19 am »

"Ah, of course!"

He placed his hands on Oidipous's head.

"Blessed divines!  I come before you humbly today, that this faithful son may bask in your holy light!  He comes as a devout seeker of the glory of gods!  Most Holy Steve, may your light guide his path!  Blessed Algis, may your hands shield his way!  Powerful Ingram and Vo-Nos, may you guide his hands against our foes!  Wise Cog-azaon, may you fill his mind with enlightenment!  O Pathmas, may this pilgrim ever be in your favor!"

Bless bless
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30903 on: January 25, 2016, 01:07:35 pm »

Quote from: Cthunkan; to: Milno
Two tokens and a set of disguised cameyes coming right up, Mr. General.

Quote from: Milno to Cthunkan
I don't want disguised anything, and I'm pretty sure not only would the dead man's stuff would have sold for more than 2 tokens, you should have gotten more of them by now. I can't blame you for all of his debts but giving me that artifact full of pills and trying to pay the amount of tokens you managed to scrounge up from selling his shit would be enough.

Made shorter: are you really sure you can only pay 2 tokens?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30904 on: January 25, 2016, 01:31:45 pm »

Amiable Amber? Apparently I loaned that to someone named Jason Caldwell. If you want it, feel free to ask him and claim it in your dead rookie's name. I've never actually laid hands on the damn thing myself, but you can maybe grab it off him while he does his best impression of a hat rack? Most people have a period in the day where they do that. I don't know where he actually is or what he's doing, but I think you have access to video feeds or something like that, so I'm sure he'll be within easier reach of you than of me. I've also got 20 vials that one of the people making me up possessed. I can hand you those too. And some other crap I have like a platinum axe - don't remember who had that originally.

How many tokens do you even want? A specific number would be helpful.

Turn in set of disguised cameyes for 3 tokens (cameyes cost 5, but these are disguised, see?).

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30905 on: January 25, 2016, 01:39:51 pm »

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Milno to Cthunkan
I dunno. How much cash did you make off selling his shit? He had a MkIII and some other crap, that I can tell. And I don't want everything now, but I was expecting at least a 6 token payment already. I did notice you spent a crapload of cash on expensive material.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30906 on: January 25, 2016, 02:38:58 pm »

I don't really remember. There was a lot of shit and I couldn't tell you which was his. MK3 got me 5 tokens, I believe?

Anyway, 6 tokens I can probably get you right now. How many do you want in total?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #30907 on: January 25, 2016, 04:15:17 pm »

"Will we get manned watercraft, in the newbie team, jet propelled or other, or any vehicle or anything making use of auxiliary systems?"

Question question question pls.

>Shuttles are best. We don't want big armored vehicles on scrapped together floating streets, and water craft are far more limited. If you wanna drive the shuttle, you can do that.

((even though I'm still in the trial, just posting an action here to get ready for the mission))

Make sure I get a radio/beacon set glued onto my white mask, so I can stay connected to the team even when switching bodies. Also a standard arm pda for mails and stuff, not glued to the mask of course.
Ok, but the mask can't talk so...
Because this may be my last chance to do this Give the pill with wings in it to Sir Jackson and lock him in a testing chamber until he takes it.
I don't mean to needlessly crowd the thread, but this may be my last chance as I might die on the next mission.

Well, no one seems to have gone against this so I guess you lock him in, at the very least.
activate pocket dimension, Manifest ID.

hide from manifestation in pocket dimension if shit goes sideways.

also buying a 1 token stat shift, 5 points from intuition into mind.

((might as well re-list my descriptors.))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You get an extremely large, multi-headed serpent with each head being a large metal treasure chest at the end of a normal reptilian body. The snake's scales appear to be made of solid gold and on closer inspection are actually gold coins that overlap to form a scale like armor. The creature is about 15 long in the body and tail, before it branches off into 7 individual necks, each ending in a treasure chest head. It lacks teeth inside the Treasure chest heads, biting with the crushing and sheering power of the lid coming down. It prefers to remain back near you, coiled in a raised position forming a sort of barrier around your body. It will usually attack via spitting molten gold or ballistic hunks of precious metals or rare stones.

purchase the gauss rifle and electronic scrap for 3 tokens (2 for gauss rifle and 1 for 1 pound of scrap) and make the draco controlled designed turret I drew up back in m25. Oh and pop that pill that was given to me in a safe area away from people.
Wiki that stuff.

What did that pill contain?
Ask Steve: "Any idea about the size of the corridors in that building? Big enough to fit an avatar? What about a battlesuit?"

>Main corridors will probably be of an oversized nature, as most are in important buildings. Gives them a sense of being important via virtue of being large.  As per individual rooms, it's gonna vary. The doorways will probably be the biggest bottleneck. Metaphorically and literally.

So, I realize the Newbie teams get shuttles, but could we also get some small light ground vehicles? Bicycles or something like that. I feel it would better allow us to get into areas where the shuttles can't get close enough, and it would allow us to get to hotspots even quicker. Also, I would like to request some sharksuits, or at least cut down versions for Team 1. If we're taking care of trouble makers/hotspots, some armor would be nice.

Edit1: Thought of more stuff. Tear gas grenades, Goop grenades, and Stun sticks. Something that's less than lethal might be nice. Be a good option to have instead of just shooting someone outright. Might cause less of a panic. Goop grenades could also be used for makeshift barriers.

Edit2: Damnit, thought I was done. Flares and flare guns. Be useful for if we lose coms, and to signal our position if we need backup. Backpacks. To store all the shit we're gonna loot. Shaped charges. Or Aster-ex, I'm not picky. To help clear any blockages in our way

Edit3: Nun has a good idea. Electronades. Cause throwable tasers are useful.

Edit4: Last one I swear. I think. This is what I get for looking through the armory when I'm bored. Scout eyes. To check where the Swords sensors are unable to. And because knocking someone out with one will be funny as all hell.

Oh god Bicycles? I think I remember how this goes...

Shark suits are ok, but the rest of all this stuff....I'll give you 5 things and a backpack. Choose.

Sometime between the end of the trial and entering stasis for travel to Trinity 3, do the following:

1. Create simple-minded organisms that can withstand being shot out of a shotgun and impacting a solid object, and attach them to the front of my shotgun rounds (are they slugs or shells, by the way?). The organism's directive is to feed on any non-Haebi organic matter it touches. Once it runs out of organic matter to feed on, it goes dormant (stops trying to feed). If, after being shot out of the shotgun, it impacts a non-organic material (like, say, armour) it will form a spike and attempt to pierce through it to the flesh presumably underneath. If that doesn't work, it will go dormant without having fed on anything.

The goal is to turn my shotgun ammo from something practically useless into something that will literally eat my enemies from the inside out, creating caches of organic matter that I can connect to my Haebi arm directly after combat and make other things out of.

2. I want to make a substance like Chem-Off with my Haebi arm, and then secrete enough of it to coat my suit in it.

3. Make another simple-minded organism, this time something like a spider with an egg-shaped body. When detached from the arm, it will immediately head towards its programmed target and explode when in range, spraying Haebi acid within a radius of about 2 meters. No target for the moment, since I don't want to test Haebi acid on-board the ship. Reconnecting to it and giving it a target in the field sounds like it would take less time than making one of these from scratch with a target pre-programmed. Keep it in the backpack I get from the armory further down the post, for now.

4. Finally, I want to make a vacuum-safe attachment to my 5 Second Reset. It should monitor my vital signs, and if they cease or indicate severe trauma, it should activate the 5 Second Reset for me, undoing the damage.

Afterwards, head to the mess hall and replenish my arm's lost mass.

Also, buying a Solid Light Matter Generator, one token's worth of 5 Second Reset batteries, an Uncon battlestim, exchanging my strength stim for an Exotic battlestim, and selling that old Nyars artifact. Grab a non-hammerspace backpack and a lunchbox full of food, too. Wiki'd already.
Do this stuff on mission where rolls actually matter.
you can do better!  I know it.

- Damn right I can - with all the UWM regulations gone, well, the majority of those, thanks to you guys - I'm going to be filthy rich and throw one hell of a doomsday party. Oooh, I see this already - an offshore asteroid filled to the brink with every vice pleasant to man I can find in a subsector...

Inquire about Arranger in the Armory - how much ammunition can 3 tokens get me?
Between 1 and 3 rounds. I still need to make those rounds but generally, more tokens per round, more powerful the thing they do. So it varies.
Dammit it all.
Abigail goes to get her amp removed....she will grab someone if she sees them and take them with her.
Should I ask why? You looking for a one night stand? Ask Maurice about the dangers involved with those.
"Ah, of course!"

He placed his hands on Oidipous's head.

"Blessed divines!  I come before you humbly today, that this faithful son may bask in your holy light!  He comes as a devout seeker of the glory of gods!  Most Holy Steve, may your light guide his path!  Blessed Algis, may your hands shield his way!  Powerful Ingram and Vo-Nos, may you guide his hands against our foes!  Wise Cog-azaon, may you fill his mind with enlightenment!  O Pathmas, may this pilgrim ever be in your favor!"

Bless bless
You feel as though things are gonna go your way.

WHEN YOU'RE READY TO GO, GET PODDED.

WIKI GNOMES, TRACK WHO IS PODDED AND KEEP A LIST SO WE CAN INJURE THE SLOW POKES.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #30908 on: January 25, 2016, 04:25:39 pm »

go to pod as soon as (assuming he does) Spazyak takes the pill.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Nunzillor

« Reply #30909 on: January 25, 2016, 04:30:50 pm »

Not sure if renegade's action secured that stuff for both teams?
Skarksuits for the other newbie team (Team 2) as well, plus electronades, goop grenades, aster-ex, stun sticks, and flare guns.  Please. 

If you're giving him bicycles, we'll take some too, unless he's securing them for all of us.  If you want I can go off for a few paragraphs on the myriad benefits of bikes.

I don't suppose we could get Milno-plate helmets for Team 2 (or all noob team people)?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 03:01:27 am by Nunzillor »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30910 on: January 25, 2016, 04:40:42 pm »

In the backpacks for Team 1, Goop grenades, Stun sticks, electronades, flare guns w/flares, Aster-ex with short range detonators. On person, sharksuits and bicycles(foldable/collapsible I hope)

This is for when I get tokens from M24 to buy stuff

After all of the above, get podded.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 04:42:48 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30911 on: January 25, 2016, 04:44:03 pm »

Gah, need to wait till trial's over at the very least to be really ready...

Sell laser rifle of Christopher Psudos, Wiki gnomes, please. Partial (little) use.
One wheel short of a wagon

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30912 on: January 25, 2016, 04:59:35 pm »

If I can get 3 tokens for the return of disguised cameyes and 1 token for what is apparently an axe made of platinum (original price was 1 token, apparently, not sure if that splits), do so! If I can't get 4 tokens total, sell 3 sticky goop grenades for 1 token.

Bequeath resultant 6 tokens in my possession to Milno, Patron Saint of Extortion. Then get podded ASAP.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30913 on: January 25, 2016, 05:00:15 pm »

sell amp buy Empathetic Gland she learns the stuff by asking the person at the armory and then pods up.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #30914 on: January 25, 2016, 05:00:42 pm »

the pill contained wings! After pill is taken go to where I need to go for mission
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 2059 2060 [2061] 2062 2063 ... 2101