_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2056 2057 [2058] 2059 2060 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5922088 times)

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #30855 on: January 24, 2016, 06:58:02 pm »

...you do realize were evacuating people and that anyone still alive on this ship by the end will live and be somewhere safe right?

- The though of a new world for humanity established by people residing on this ship terrifies me. I would rather die in a universe where I was born with people I know and care about.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Nunzillor

« Reply #30856 on: January 24, 2016, 07:01:11 pm »

...you do realize were evacuating people and that anyone still alive on this ship by the end will live and be somewhere safe right?

- The though of a new world for humanity established by people residing on this ship terrifies me. I would rather die in a universe where I was born with people I know and care about.
"b-but wouldnt you rather save them, and yourself, than leave everyone to die?  ...sorry, that seemed a little harsh.  but what you're saying is just hard to believe..."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30857 on: January 24, 2016, 07:01:23 pm »

There are some good people on this ship and maybe you should try and save those people you care about and bring them with us be lucky you have Family still!!
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30858 on: January 24, 2016, 07:16:01 pm »

- There is that other thing, you see. I wasn't here exactly beause I believed into the cause ARM was promoting. UWM was interfering with family business, which is, well, we call it trade, but it's really more of a smuggling type of deal. You know what do people smuggle? Not the medicne for terminally ill, I'll give you a hint. I smuggled drugs, did some human trafficing. Ruined people's lives for my personal profit, and then just for then hell of it, essentially. I don't regret it, fuck them junkies and naive girls from the outer rims. This is what I do, this is what my parents did for a living, this is what my son is helping them to do now. I do not want any of us doing the same thing - which is inevitably what we will do - if mankind gets a fresh start.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 07:18:28 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30859 on: January 24, 2016, 07:17:31 pm »

Steve would be establishing the world, not them. And I believe that he can make it better then most of the worlds here.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30860 on: January 24, 2016, 07:18:52 pm »

- There is that other thing, you see. I wasn't here exactly beause I believed into the cause ARM was promoting. UWM was interfering with family business, which is, well, we call it trade, but it's really more of a smuggling type of deal. You know what do people smuggle? Not the medicne for terminally ill, I'll give you a hint. I smuggled drugs, did some human trafficing. Ruined people's lives for my personal profit, essentially. I don't regret it, fuck them junkies and naive girls from the outer rims. This is what I do, this is what my parents did for a living, this is what my son is helping them to do now. I do not want any of us doing the same thing - whic is inevitably what we will do - if mankind gets a fresh start.
((Are you wearing armor))
....Ugh listen life is full of horrible people and it might always have them but if you just give up like that then why are you even still alive.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30861 on: January 24, 2016, 07:19:03 pm »

Steve would be establishing the world, not them. And I believe that he can make it better then most of the worlds here.
After hearing Vladimir he pauses.
I see. Yes, I don't think you should join us.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30862 on: January 24, 2016, 07:28:21 pm »

((Are you wearing armor))
....Ugh listen life is full of horrible people and it might always have them but if you just give up like that then why are you even still alive.
((Nah, just my civil suit))
- Oooh, I'm not giving up. I like what I do! It's exciting, it's puts food on the table and fuel into fuel tanks, it's what I'm good at. I'd rather do that than anyting else.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 07:30:48 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30863 on: January 24, 2016, 07:30:24 pm »

.....i want to kill this asshole
...your not wearing armor.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30864 on: January 24, 2016, 07:37:24 pm »

- This skintight gimp suit wired with a mobile drug dispenser? I wore it who knows how many hours straight, now I treat myself to something more comfortable, excuse me.
You seem to be cross with something. What's the matter?

Sigs

Nunzillor

« Reply #30865 on: January 24, 2016, 07:38:59 pm »

- Oooh, I'm not giving up. I like what I do! It's exciting, it's puts food on the table and fuel into fuel tanks, it's what I'm good at. I'd rather do that than anyting else.
Pneuma shifted uncomfortably.  "o-oh!  well... maybe you could do something similar but more... productive?  really, everyone's done bad things, but people always have the capability to change.  umm... can you just think about it a little longer?  i'd hate to see any of us stay behind..."   

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30866 on: January 24, 2016, 07:40:20 pm »

- This skintight gimp suit wired with a mobile drug dispenser? I wore it who knows how many hours straight, now I treat myself to something more comfortable, excuse me.
You seem to be cross with something. What's the matter?

....i was thinking about whether or not if i threw my makeshift explosive you'd be fine or not.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #30867 on: January 24, 2016, 07:40:20 pm »

Kate points her dual rifle towards Abigail. Not at her exactly, just towards her.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30868 on: January 24, 2016, 07:41:16 pm »

Kate points her dual rifle towards Abigail. Not at her exactly, just towards her.
.....um...don't do that please.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30869 on: January 24, 2016, 07:43:18 pm »

"woah, hey!  let's not fight, people could die.  okay...?  we're not the enemy!"
Pages: 1 ... 2056 2057 [2058] 2059 2060 ... 2101