_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2048 2049 [2050] 2051 2052 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923622 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #30735 on: January 22, 2016, 05:03:00 pm »

deleted for ooc. sorry for cluttering the thread
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 05:45:54 pm by Ozarck »

Nunzillor

« Reply #30736 on: January 22, 2016, 05:16:52 pm »

((
I'd like to do some quick VR simulations with the force infuser before the mission starts.

1.  Determine the distance a force infuser can launch a steel pole when charged by a vibrating implement over the course of one day (assuming earth-like conditions).  Basically, how powerful/weak is a force infuser when used in this way?
2.  Have my character attempt to charge the force infuser, when it is completely uncharged, using the mini stake driver.  Is it likely that my character would kill herself doing this?
3.  If step two is successful, determine the distance a force infuser can launch a steel pole when charged by the mini stake driver (assuming earth-like conditions).  Basically, how powerful/weak is a force infuser when used in this way?
))

Chromatic Wasp

• Bay Watcher
  • Art by Tae (Raspcherry)
    • View Profile
« Reply #30737 on: January 22, 2016, 05:18:57 pm »

((So, do I wait to obtain the blessing of Lord Piecewise? Or do I just jump in?))
Come on up to the stage! Are you trembling with fear and excitement?

Nunzillor

« Reply #30738 on: January 22, 2016, 05:23:12 pm »

((Technically you're supposed to wait until someone wikis your character, but I think you can jump in if you want since someone should take care of it soon.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #30739 on: January 22, 2016, 05:48:23 pm »

((it can't be wiki'ed in it's current state. the skills bonuses don't line up.))

Nunzillor

« Reply #30740 on: January 22, 2016, 05:57:00 pm »

((Oh!  Okay, looks like you need one more negative point in skills.))
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 05:58:51 pm by Nunzillor »

Chromatic Wasp

• Bay Watcher
  • Art by Tae (Raspcherry)
    • View Profile
« Reply #30741 on: January 22, 2016, 07:03:13 pm »

((Slap me across the rear end with a freshly picked cantaloupe, I didn't even notice that! I'll fix that right away.))

((Update: Fixed!))
Come on up to the stage! Are you trembling with fear and excitement?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #30742 on: January 22, 2016, 09:44:12 pm »

Kate, having appeared to have been accepted onto the ship, wakes up in bed with a headache, almost as if she knows that the rest of her existence is going to suck balls so large, that even a tanuki would be worried for the person's health. She smiles and rolls out of bed, completely happy with her life being like that if it means that she has someone to formally complain to if someone gets drunk and touchy. With that out of the way, she dons her suit, and immediately heads off to get herself something pretty to pump holes into nasty things from afar. Which is fancy talk for, She heads to the armory to buy a Gauss Rifle. Later she plans to do some modifications to make it ridiculous but for now it's fine.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30743 on: January 22, 2016, 11:17:28 pm »

((Yo.  Much welcoming.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #30744 on: January 22, 2016, 11:30:03 pm »

blablabla now for the important bit: She heads to the armory to buy a Gauss Rifle. Later she plans to do some modifications to make it ridiculous but for now it's fine.
hmm are you new?
Would you like to buy an infinite laser rifle with underbarrel gauss capability?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30745 on: January 22, 2016, 11:51:34 pm »

Kate, having appeared to have been accepted onto the ship, wakes up in bed with a headache, almost as if she knows that the rest of her existence is going to suck balls so large, that even a tanuki would be worried for the person's health. She smiles and rolls out of bed, completely happy with her life being like that if it means that she has someone to formally complain to if someone gets drunk and touchy. With that out of the way, she dons her suit, and immediately heads off to get herself something pretty to pump holes into nasty things from afar. Which is fancy talk for, She heads to the armory to buy a Gauss Rifle. Later she plans to do some modifications to make it ridiculous but for now it's fine.
Purchase made.  Gauss rifle added and 2 tokens deducted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #30746 on: January 22, 2016, 11:55:59 pm »

blablabla now for the important bit: She heads to the armory to buy a Gauss Rifle. Later she plans to do some modifications to make it ridiculous but for now it's fine.
hmm are you new?
Would you like to buy an infinite laser rifle with underbarrel gauss capability?
That sounds incredibly dangerous and slightly insane. So, yes.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30747 on: January 23, 2016, 12:03:25 am »

hmm are you new?
Just trying to track down what its made of.
think it was 2 lasers and 3 gauss rifles... but im unsure about the gauss rifles...
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30748 on: January 23, 2016, 12:16:23 am »

((Slap me across the rear end with a freshly picked cantaloupe, I didn't even notice that! I'll fix that right away.))
((Update: Fixed!))
Character added.  Feel free to start at any time.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30749 on: January 23, 2016, 12:33:54 am »

hmm are you new?
Okay then, its an unholy amalgamation of two laser rifles and three gauss rifles crammed into a single twin barrel chassis. it also has several incendiary gauss rounds that are powerful enough to blind your suits heads up display when they go off.

how much you wanna pay me for it?

Pages: 1 ... 2048 2049 [2050] 2051 2052 ... 2101