_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1980 1981 [1982] 1983 1984 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924181 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #29715 on: October 02, 2015, 05:49:14 am »

((Once again there was a failure to wikify that.  Uugh.))
((What are you taking about?))
The kinetic amp is a patch the size of a postage stamp. It can be added to any blunt surfaces to increase the kinetic force. It can not be used to amplify any bladed or pointed weapons.
((Unless you expect us to list every blunt surface available.
The only thing not listed in the armory is the AoP's kinamp club that can fire shockwaves while in atmosphere and a note of the general ability to use kinamps as short range ranged weapons by using a mechanism to fire shockwaves when in atmosphere. Also, OOC thread.))

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29716 on: October 02, 2015, 07:46:47 am »

"Heh, 'simple'. My next project is an extraction shuttle for high risk areas, like the heibi planet of M20. Basically, something that can get into hot LZs and get our troops out in one piece. Still working on the details, but it could be real useful one day."
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29717 on: October 02, 2015, 08:38:22 am »

Name: Ramses Apophis Set-Memphis
    Appearance: Ragged golden hair, blue eyes, body shaped like a Greek God... Perpetually deranged creepy look.
    Personal information: Compulsive Firebug and arsonist, Ramses was recaptured as a teenager after escaping from an asylum. He has been kept in cold storage until the HMRC/ARM recently stumbled upon his cyro pod.
    Reason assigned to HMRC OR Reason to join ARM: Criminal
    Stats
    Strength: 1
    Dexterity: 1
    Endurance: 0
    Charisma: -2
    Mind: 0
    Fate: 0
    Intuition: 0

Skills
    Handiwork: 0
    Conventional Weapons: 2
    Unconventional Weapons: -1
    Exotic weapons: -2
    Auxiliary systems: 0
    Medical tech: 0
    General Knowledge: 0

Edit: changed it a bit. I realize that if I want to specialize in flamethrowers, that's under conventional.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 10:52:02 pm by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29718 on: October 02, 2015, 08:39:34 am »

"Blessings on you all, I demand some garb and a weapon!"
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #29719 on: October 02, 2015, 09:15:42 am »

((You are supposed to wait for Piecewise to approve application, I believe.))
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29720 on: October 02, 2015, 09:55:34 am »

((You are supposed to wait for Piecewise to approve application, I believe.))
((Nah, as long as the sheet is correct and age isn't totally outrageous it's totally fine.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29721 on: October 02, 2015, 12:56:43 pm »

Yancy gets a sudden premonition in the form of an insistent beep on his wristpad, and hightails it back to the briefing room with a curt "Gotta go!"
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #29722 on: October 02, 2015, 01:30:15 pm »

Vladimir finishes his drink and gets over to the briefing room, urged by his wristpad as well.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29723 on: October 02, 2015, 01:31:50 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It's weaseling time!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hey mission 24 people, listen up!

As per pw's request, Miya will be 'leading' M24 for now, in terms of mission preparation (not the mission itself). He isn't going himself, Sean is supposed to be the ground commander, should he return. If not... well, I'm sure you'll figure it out yourselves. Either way, this is the list of accepted volunteers for M24 from the wiki:

Vladimir Fedorov (Comrade P.)
Kai (Dutrius)
Vanessa Anagrid (xantalos)
Anthony (renegadelobster)
Ronald (Wolfkit)
Auriel (HFS)
Robert (skymarshal)
Ian Smith (having phun)
Yancy Hargraves (tryrar)
Christopher (NJW)
Auron (Unholy Pariah)
Leonardo (urist mccoder)
Jobasio (yoink)
Eddie Vazquez (Nunzillor)
Flint Westwood (Parisbre)

Lyra was also on there, but this seemed to be provisional and depending on a message from Sean/Anton, which never came, so I won't include her for now (also because we're at the 15 people limit already). Lenglon, if you still wanna join, let it be known IC like with the others and I'll add you.

So now, I'll be using a couple deadlines to ensure things keep moving.

Sunday 4/10: finalize mission roster. After this, it's final, no more changes
Wednesday 7/10: finalize mission equipment. After this, no more equipment can be requested from Hep.
Thursday 8/10: mission start!

Now, on the wiki I'll make a list of 'approved equipment' where we can note down what (if any) equipment you guys get for the mission for free. I'll also make a 'idea list' where people can note down ideas if they want, but ONLY equipment that pw has approved you guys getting will actually be given. Ask him either in a thread, pm or irc, just make sure there's evidence (be sure to quote irc or pm in the ooc thread). Don't ask Miya, he can't approve anything himself.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29724 on: October 02, 2015, 01:32:52 pm »

"Hey, union people" Christopher yells walking into the rec room, "I'll be buying and testing our first CSU nyartifact in a sec, so come to the union room to help with that! Also, would anyone be interested in printing a union-run ship gazette or magazine?"
One wheel short of a wagon

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29725 on: October 02, 2015, 02:05:07 pm »

Get ready for the upcoming mission. Try to not die from other people testing any artifacts, using abilities, general mayhem.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #29726 on: October 02, 2015, 08:19:18 pm »

"I am pleased to see that you are happy to serve as vessels of Steve's divine will.  Glory be, indeed."

Seeing Yancy run off to the mission, Lars smiled at Milno again.  "Saint Milno, could I request the ability to say a benediction for this mission before they depart?  I can't yet leave this tube to do it in person, so I'd need some sort of telepresence."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29727 on: October 02, 2015, 08:57:37 pm »

Ramses heads towards the general direction of the briefing room where a number of people seem to be rushing towards.

"It's a bit sudden, I hereby Volunteer for whatever madness and certain doom awaits!"

(Oh right, didn't see that 15 man limit. Can I join the next one or something?)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 09:04:35 pm by Aigre Excalibur »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29728 on: October 02, 2015, 09:20:46 pm »

Mycroft is swept along in the general rush, apparently.
"Did I actually just hear that?  Wow.  Not that I'm not going to end up doing something equally stupid and probably request assignment to a mission at some point.  Because we've all got our little moments, I suppose...Well, if I don't get blown up by doing something incredibly stupid with Kinetic Amplifiers and engines."
Mycroft once again pulls up the 2D version of Tinker on his wristpad while he walks and tries something.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 09:31:06 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29729 on: October 03, 2015, 12:14:05 am »

"Saint Milno, could I request the ability to say a benediction for this mission before they depart?  I can't yet leave this tube to do it in person, so I'd need some sort of telepresence."

"Could ask Steve to link you up. You're responsible for some propaganda and Steve seems to not hate you too much; I reckon you could try." Milno replies, turning his head slightly to the side to glance back at the recovering madman.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 1980 1981 [1982] 1983 1984 ... 2101