_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1870 1871 [1872] 1873 1874 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929639 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28065 on: May 27, 2015, 06:24:09 am »

Get some for me as well. I get the sense you'd rather not be around me much.
"How astute of you. People tend to have that attitude when one of your iterations nearly killed them through sheer stupidity and carelessness." Jason responds as he leaves the hangar.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #28066 on: May 27, 2015, 06:39:32 am »

After Jason's out of earshot, Xan quietly mutters, "Yes, fool, call me stupid and careless. I'll be sure to act according to expectations when I'm treating your wounds."

Add Jason to Grudge List.

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #28067 on: May 27, 2015, 07:04:41 am »

Alright, let's get to work Hansan.

Head to the ships, see what we have and how things have been laid out already. Identify which shuttles aren't getting bombs put in them.
"Ok."

Assist Kriellya's character.

((OOC: what's your characters name again?))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28068 on: May 27, 2015, 07:42:16 am »

((Added actions to my post.))

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28069 on: May 27, 2015, 11:01:07 am »

Elias listens to the golem. He'd be going on one of the ground missions, and was rescuing someone, but beyond that, he had no clue what was happening. Seeing as he had no idea what was going on, he asks Steve to assign him to whichever ground mission he'd be most useful on.

Ask to be assigned to a ground mission

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28070 on: May 27, 2015, 11:49:08 am »

"I'll save Miya!"

*Hefts Ax*

"Also, could anyone do something about my lunch card? Now the machine at the cafeteria place tries to shoot me whenever I order something, and blood loss gets quite annoying if you haven't eaten for four days."

Could you try rolling a coupla those boxes up for me, just to see? They look quite fun...

Alright. Lets roll up some new ones and see if there are even any in your price range....

A few that you could probably afford if you feel like going to see nyars.

"i left it another reality. i choose team 'tactical cowardice'."

skip out on combat mission, try to guesstimate how strong my tusks are. would they make good weapons?

Steve shrugs.
Alright. We are a volunteer organization after all.

Using what standards? Good in the same way a metal folding chair would be a good weapon?

"Do we have to go? Or is this..." Chief pauses to recall the word, "a voluntary thing?"

Be on salvage team if possible. If not, and not going isn't an option, then Team Flint.

Oh, and retroactively get a single-token incubator for my lovely red moss in my room and seed it with a bit of the moss I have with me. Half of a fistful, as it were. Set heating and moisture to roughly room temperature and 50% relative humidity. Get a bit of food from somewhere and add it to the incubator to provide an adequate substrate. Something meaty, preferably.

>It's voluntary and you can go salvage if you really want, but we could use people on those shuttles. Even just people to run out and help carry bodies back. Up to you.

scuttle scuttle
You scuttle out of the air vent and hide in a dark corner.

On second thought*, switch out that force infuser with two packs of standard grenades. And then jog to the hangar, humming something resembling action music. And pointing my gun around. And making pew pew noises.

*okay, that's like third thought by now.

[wiki] people!

You hum the theme song from an ancient movie and proceed to violate all sorts of gun safety tips.

Jason nods after hearing the responses from Xan and Steve. "Good to know. I'm gonna go grab that gear." He states before heading to the armory.

Go get some maneuvering gear from the armory, and a few artifact containers, then back to the hangar. Grab gear for Xan and Chief while I'm at the armory.
Done and done. But I don't know why you'd need artifact containers. We're salvaging our troops, not the ship. The ship is gone. Vaporized.

Head to the ships, see what we have and how things have been laid out already. Identify which shuttles aren't getting bombs put in them.

"Ok."

Assist Kriellya's character.

((OOC: what's your characters name again?))
They have, thoughtfully, arranged a frankly frightening number of bombs next to the designated ships. Seriously, these things are on pallets, arranged in 8 rows of 8 and then the pallets are stacked. There are like 10 pallets per ship as well. This thing is gonna go big. It appears that the way it is designed to go is that it will dump the pallets while high in the atmosphere and pepper the planet's surface with them. It's a nuclear carpet bombing run. It appears they need to be rigged to blow via a remote signal; there are a bunch of modules in a box near the bombs; single use quantum entanglement switches  by the look of it. To make sure the bombs blow when then need to and that there's no signal loss.

People aren't volunteering very quick here. We've got all of two people who are on the ground mission now. Hurry it up guys, or I'm duct taping you to the shuttles and using you as ablative heat shielding

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28071 on: May 27, 2015, 12:15:23 pm »

"I..." Chief begins to say, but stops midway. That's really much nicer than she expected the great computer overlord to be. "Should probably go on rescue team. Even if to carry bodies. Someone has to, no?"

Alright, let's be the cavalry then. Team Flint, should it matter. Ought to pay better even if there is considerable risk of being wormed to death.

To Jason: "Looks like I will be going to the surface. Can I have maneuvering gear anyway?"

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #28072 on: May 27, 2015, 01:59:11 pm »

crawl up nearest pants leg

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28073 on: May 27, 2015, 06:27:05 pm »

I will assist the General.

Xael turns to face Xan.
"Hey! Creepy bald dude. Are you an Amper? Maybe we can coordinate tactics."

Edit: If I see a creepy-crawly disembodied hand, stomp it pick it up and bring it to the medbay.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 06:31:22 pm by Egan_BW »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28074 on: May 27, 2015, 06:30:15 pm »

I'm not allowed amps. Apparently I'm too volatile.
Sig! Onol

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28075 on: May 27, 2015, 06:34:23 pm »

"that's strange, more volatile than random convicts right out of stasis?"
"I'm kind of worried that they gave me one."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28076 on: May 27, 2015, 11:35:42 pm »

I'm somewhat worse than you are, no matter what you may have done before you came here. Nevertheless, I've been banned from them until further notice due to some acts I committed.
Sig! Onol

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28077 on: May 27, 2015, 11:53:45 pm »

"You don't look that bad... Whatdya do, steal somethin'?"
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 11:56:36 pm by DoctorMcTaalik »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28078 on: May 28, 2015, 12:21:08 am »

I became something I could not control. As punishment my real body was taken away and I was put into this ugly thing again.
Sig! Onol

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28079 on: May 28, 2015, 03:31:12 am »

I check out Nyar's merchandise, after being shot at by the cafeteria machine again.
One wheel short of a wagon
Pages: 1 ... 1870 1871 [1872] 1873 1874 ... 2101