_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1862 1863 [1864] 1865 1866 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923962 times)

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #27945 on: May 01, 2015, 08:36:45 pm »

Annoyed by the lack of ingredients, Elias goes to the Mess Hall to see what raw foodstuffs he can find there, if any.
Search mess hall for anything he can cook. If he encounters anyone between the Rec Room and Mess Hall, stop and chat.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27946 on: May 01, 2015, 10:38:41 pm »

Unlike most reasonable people, who fall out of a stasis pod and start hacking up some fluid, Xael falls out into space, and hacks up her lungs.

Try to cry out in pain, fail due to a variety of reasons.
Pass out.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27947 on: May 01, 2015, 10:56:30 pm »

Wake up, eat my maggots to get them back in my digestive tract, order a water to wash away the maggot taste, and try to make battlestims bugs again. If I can't wake up, dream of counting sheep.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 10:59:51 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27948 on: May 02, 2015, 01:14:05 am »

Well i informed miya of the procedure and radio posted confirmation hed seen it so...

Seeing as hes voiced no objections, get this implant removed already.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27949 on: May 02, 2015, 05:21:30 pm »

If Elias somehow notices Xael, try to get help. If not, continue as previously stated.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #27950 on: May 04, 2015, 09:46:31 pm »

You missed me, I'm afraid.

Ah, wait. I forgot to actually specify an action.

F-Four rashers please.

Order four rahers of bacon.

They cook you up 4 giant helpings of bacon. It looks heart destroyingly delicious.

A fantastic start, truly. A misshapen dick plays well with human apprehensions. Smoothen it, add grooves and strange splits to decrease dickness, but not to the point where the dickness is entirely lost. Kind of like a Giger figurine, but a little more alien.
You manage to make it look like an even more mangled dick.

switch to motor racing. Or the equivalent.
We've got roughly thousands of kinds of racing. What kind of vehicle would you like?

{Wiki}!
We've lured another lurker! One named lurker! Ah ha!

((I do know that Hasala's asked Steve to electropotato me if I tried to buy stuff like amps, manips, or nukes - this was just a way to IC know that.))

"How is Xan, Steve? Did he survive the procedure?"

>He's fine. Back to "normal".

"Alright. Miyamoto tasked me with managing him, so I've got a few requests, for while I'm down on that Haebi spore world. If he tries to buy anything from the armory that our... less complex troopers call "space magic", give him a shock. If he tries to buy it from another trooper, give him a harder one. If he still manages to get his hands on anything like that, knock him out, and have someone take it for safekeeping."

((Another X name? WELCOME TO ARM))

That said, buy the Enhanced Capacity upgrade for Med for 10 tokens. I'm not sure if you'd get it installed at the Armory, or would I have to go back to the infirmary to get it plugged in?
Well, it's an automated process in the infirmary.

[wiki]

Having clothed himself, Gus attempts to leave his room.

Set room number to 7, and password to 1234. If seven is taken, try 1. Failing that, resort to desperate measures; if verbal abuse doesn't work, try physical.

Assuming Gus escapes his room, buy the civilian Gauss gun off the player market.

Set it up.

Alright, [wiki] it up, wiki hounds

Eh, wake the dead was probably a hyperbolic way to put it. And it doesn't need to be easy to carry necessarily, at least at first. I'm just interested in my starting points for advanced medical tools. If it's hard to carry, then my idea of a medical battlesuit might work...

What about equipment for limb replacements and similar procedures? Got anything for that, or should I be talking to our infirmary staff about this?

Chat-chat-chat with the AM
"How are we talking bringing them back? Regenerate or just getting their fleshy body, whats left of it, back and moving?

"Thats the infirmary, but it's fairly simple materials assuming you have the medical know how to put it all in the right places."

"No, I'm totally fine." At least these voices weren't screaming. "Hey, you're nicer than the voices I had before."

Trip balls.
"You should probably be doing something better with your life."

"Yeah, ever thought about going to night school?"

"Probably shouldn't have killed those people. It's not very nice."

"Is it supposed to make everything look like through an old photo image filter? Anyway..." Gorat makes an all-encompassing gesture, "what's your take on all this? The rebuilding. Playing bartender for a bunch of mostly criminals and idiots. And everything."

Small talk. And not so small talk.

"Worse things, better things. Men aren't criminals, men are made criminals by other men. Law is a paper thin coating of arrogance mascaraing as protection, man attempting to give order to chaos and animal impulse by shouting it out of existence.  The stars burn on regardless."

Nod, down scotch. Go find the back room and Mr. Nyars.
"You need to be buzzed in. Knock twice"

Annoyed by the lack of ingredients, Elias goes to the Mess Hall to see what raw foodstuffs he can find there, if any.
Search mess hall for anything he can cook. If he encounters anyone between the Rec Room and Mess Hall, stop and chat.
You head to the mess hall. You don't find anyone between the two rooms, but you do find someone in the mess hall, with a frightening amount of bacon.

Unlike most reasonable people, who fall out of a stasis pod and start hacking up some fluid, Xael falls out into space, and hacks up her lungs.

Try to cry out in pain, fail due to a variety of reasons.
Pass out.

Thats a strong case of stasis dementia you've got there.

Well i informed miya of the procedure and radio posted confirmation hed seen it so...

Seeing as hes voiced no objections, get this implant removed already.

I have been told to pass this along:

"What? Come again? Of course not! Look, I'm kinda busy here with this frakking planet and... Hold on for a sec.

NO PULL HIM OUT OF THERE YA IDIOT IT'S GOT FUCKING TEETH!

Ahem, anyway, don't take it out, I don't trust him enough to warrant that. He doesn't shirk shooting his superiors, for one, and if you want a more in depth explanation, wait till I'm back on the ship and we can-

WEAPONS FREE! SHOOT THOSE BLOODY BASTARDS GODDAMMIT!

-and we can work it out.

Miyamoto out.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27951 on: May 04, 2015, 10:11:44 pm »

Thats a strong case of stasis dementia you've got there.
((How else am I to justify forth-wall breaking? :P))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #27952 on: May 04, 2015, 10:17:58 pm »

Go to the infirmary in that case, get the thing installed.

"Are there any patients or corpses I could ... well, 'experiment' sounds too sinister. I need practice with performing various medical procedures - I have all the skill needed to do so, but I've never actually performed any medicine. Specifically taking body parts from one thing and putting them into another thing. And cutting the outer layer of the body open in order to gain access to the inside so I can do things inside it. Is there anything I could help on regarding that?"

To translate that, ask the infirmary staff if I can practice performing medical procedures of all kinds on patients/corpses they have lying around. That or maybe being tutored in the things by one of the doctors there.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27953 on: May 04, 2015, 10:42:25 pm »

Wake up, eat my maggots to get them back in my digestive tract, order a water to wash away the maggot taste, and try to make battlestims bugs again. If I can't wake up, dream of counting sheep.
Missed me.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27954 on: May 04, 2015, 11:42:10 pm »

Walking into the Mess Hall, Elias promptly grins. He had been hoping to find food and company, and was surprised to find either of them, let alone both. Returning to a less unnerving expression, he sits heavily beside Kai, a bit closer than most would be comfortable with. After ordering black coffee and helping himself to a slice of bacon, he strikes up a conversation with Kai, inquiring about the HMRC and his newfound acquaintance.
Sit down, order coffee, and eat. Ask Kai about himself and the HMRC.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27955 on: May 05, 2015, 03:19:56 am »

"so let me get this straight...
After consulting with a fellow ex-prisoner who has no right to say what i can do with, insert into, or remove from my body...
His recommendation is to leave in the implant because i have previously, and likely will again, attempted to shoot one of my peers specifically because they were responsible for the activation of said implant.
do you see a problem with this logic? because from where im standing it seems like he wants me to shoot people.

Guess ill just have to wait until he gets back and covince him its in his best interests to not argue."

get implant removed, i have other things that i need to do like figure out what the hell my nyarstifact tusks do and weve already wasted close to a week on this.

Resume study of my saubrious border artifact.
How many tusks are there exactly?
Do they have any scrimshaw or other notable features?
Does the box contain hints?
Do the "root" ends look semi-alive still?
Have the doc look at them again, does their makeup show any indication they would serve a medicinal purpose?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 11:03:55 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27956 on: May 05, 2015, 06:43:47 am »

"I will be doing something important in my life, eventually."

"No, I haven't, and I don't think they have a night school here. Maybe I should start one."

"Hey, they started it. All I did was cut them up. Not like they used those brains of theirs anyways."

Become besties with my new voices: Edgar, Allen and Poe! I hope they're permanent.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27957 on: May 05, 2015, 08:05:56 am »

"Hm."

Chief's imagination appeared to be going in one direction currently. Must be that time of year again.

Mangle it further. Bend, twist, cut, shape. Harness the deep unease of castration anxiety in this work of art.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #27958 on: May 05, 2015, 08:30:40 am »

spacecraft racing.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #27959 on: May 05, 2015, 11:23:27 am »

((I was expecting normal sized portions of bacon, not an entire pig. But that doesn't matter. I like bacon!))

Kai looked up in moderate surprise when Elias sat down next to him. Few people talked to him much. Kai hardly knew where to start.

I-I-I'm Kai. K-Kai Branden. I've not been here for very long, only been on one mission. So far. Kai shivers at the unpleasant memories of the Eater possessing his teammates.
I'm here because, well, I was tricked I suppose. Anyway, we're not the HMRC anymore. We are now known as ARM and are rebelling against the UWM. They started before I came out of stasis.
Kai looks around him for a moment, looking slightly sad. The ship looked different then too. So much has changed since I entered stasis...

Kai brightens up again. Anyway, we're ARM now. We no longer do highly dangerous missions on behalf of the UWM, we now do highly dangerous missions for our own benefit. Or so I've been told. Assuming we survive the missions.

Kai suddenly realises that his mountain of bacon is starting to cool, and tucks in.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.
Pages: 1 ... 1862 1863 [1864] 1865 1866 ... 2101