_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5936265 times)

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 4 recruiting.
« Reply #2790 on: June 16, 2012, 11:46:59 pm »

Go to the armory and buy a Crystalline Projector.
((Check if you have time to test it underwater in the VR.))

((That is a very good idea!))

If there is time. Set up a simple simulation in the VR, where I am underwater (wearing a suit, of course) and with an idle person near to me. And I should be equipped with a Crystalline Projector of course. Attack the person with the Crystalline Projector
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 11:54:40 pm by Prosperus »
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: June 16, 2012, 11:47:43 pm »

((Already on it))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: June 16, 2012, 11:49:11 pm »

((Already on it))
((His character doesn't know. Lukas has to test it himself.))

If there is time. Set up a simple simulation in the VR, where I am underwater (wearing a suit, of course) and with an idle person near to me. And I should be equipped with a Crystalline Projector of course.
((Remember the part where you fire at the person. The GM likes to point those things out.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: June 16, 2012, 11:50:12 pm »

((Already on it))

((True. I constantly forget about that.))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: June 16, 2012, 11:55:36 pm »

((Already on it))

If there is time. Set up a simple simulation in the VR, where I am underwater (wearing a suit, of course) and with an idle person near to me. And I should be equipped with a Crystalline Projector of course.
((Remember the part where you fire at the person. The GM likes to point those things out.))

((Edited))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: June 17, 2012, 12:02:54 am »

(I'm assuming we're all laid up together?)

"Heh... hehe... yeah, Charro, as your doctor I'd have to say don't overdose on painkillers again, theywerewhatdirectlycausedyourdeathandnothingelse.  Oh, and can someone scratch my right clavicle for me?"

Welp. I'm useless...useless, useless useless uselessuselessuseless.
And my weaponry is also useless...
(Take solace in the fact that you neither killed nor crippled a teammate ;))
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 12:10:48 am by Remalle »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: June 17, 2012, 12:07:48 am »

((Infirmary is one place, so I guess so.))

"Scratch it your damn self, your lucky that I'm not going to do worse to you right now, so thank Feyri and Jim for that. But don't push your luck."

Shaking his head, Bishop takes a deep breath turns back to Charro.

"So, you guys want to know what I found out what was so dangerous in that place?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: June 17, 2012, 12:09:45 am »

((Nah, infirmary.

Feyri is away from the rest...does she still have her wristpad on?))
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 12:11:27 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2798 on: June 17, 2012, 12:37:11 am »

((Team A. And I'm actually not sure if I should ask the armory master to remake the helmet, it was already quite the gift...))

Milno turns back to the armory master.

"Could you integrate the plates into the helmet? I plan on keeping it like that until either my head is blown off or it is destroyed."
She takes the helmet in one hand and looks at the inside.

"Guess I could. Gonna need to cut out some of this padding...but yeah, I can do that. "
((She could just paint Renen's hands on her chest))
((This man possesses some artistic insight.))
((Hey, he failed two out of three times! D:<

Of course, at least now we know what'll appear on a [Handiwork:1] D:))

>I don't really know. Probably, it is mildly psychic after all. Oops. Wasn't supposed to tell you that. [/color]
((Uh. That's... interesting.))

Also, I liked the android the best. Make of that what you will.
((You know, this was my reaction at first also, but the more I thought about it the more I realized that wasn't really a matter of taste. He's just objectively the best character by far, as far as you can be objective with such things.))

Remove shame-blobs, try again.

Team A,
if there's room.
[handi:5]
You paint a pair of wings so heart breakingly beautiful and realistic, so god damn perfect that you'd swear you could fly to straight to non-denominational cross ethnic paradise.

Team B

Reexamine it, giving my MFM a Muffin Cupcake button makes no sense
[int: 1+1]
Uh........

The cyborg's demise comes in much the same way and as for the robot...well I don't know what you mean by wheel robot because I could just give you a Car with a GPS or something.

((For some reason I typed wheeled instead of tracked (think electronic tank). Oh well.))

Very nice. And deadly. This weapon could make short work of any obstacle, organic or otherwise.

Simulate a vacuum and a water environment, and see if the crystals effectiveness is modified in any way.

Then, check for any settings on the weapon or other alternative use.
The braniacs who make these weapons always put in additional settings without telling anyone, for whatever reason.

Water and vacuum don't seem to effect anything.

You examine the weapon. [Int:3] Hmmm there's a thing here...You're not really sure what it is. It's not a dial or a switch, it's something...strange...Why does it look like this part is designed to be stabbed into your palm?

"Understood. How much would it cost compared to the full body prosthetic? And if I were to try to trade this platform in, how much would it be worth for bartering?" Jim asked as he laid down on the table.
The doctor gets down to installing your arms as he talks.

"Don't know. Cost a lot. Have to be specially engineered. Synth-flesh is grown, remember, not manufactured. Full bodies, process is known. Done often." He finishes with one arm and moves on to the other.

"For robotic body? Nothing. Give for free, remember? Plus, calibrated to you. Recalibration more difficult then new body. Not worth effort. Arms might be worth something. Dunno. "

He finishes and whips the synth blood off his hands. "Done."

You lift up one arm and flex it, squeezing your hand into a fist. You can feel the power in these arms, the force being restrained, like the spring on a bear trap. It has an odd feeling to it, the sensations you feel through the flesh; it's hard to describe.

Bishop shrugged as he saw Jim wander off to go talk to a doctor.

"Eh, I'll catch you later then."

It was at this time that he remembered his shocked hand.

Have a look at how it's going and talk to a doctor about it and how the team is handling things.
You look down at your hand. It's been wrapped in something, some sort of bandage. Huh. Mesk is across the room in another bed and charro is laying to your left. Now who to look in on first?

"Uhnhh... My head." Charro groaned weakly.
>Attempt to sit up and gain bearings!
"Where... Wha... What happened?"
You sit up and immediately lay back down, feeling dizzy. You're in the Infirmary, thats for sure, and you seem to have all your organs and limbs. You're going to count that as a victory.

((Damn, such a posting frenzy while I am gone))

Lukas shakes his head after hearing the briefing. Both tasks sounded very suicidal to him. "I guess I'll go with team A then. Steve, will a Crystalline Projector still work under water?"

>I don't really know. Probably, it is mildly psychic after all. Oops. Wasn't supposed to tell you that.

((Team A))

"Oh, what the hell. You should try new things sometimes, I guess."

One more spot on team A left.

You head to the armory and buy yourself a brand spanking new Crystalline projector. Groovy.

Feyri looked around to see if anyone else was present before turning her gaze at the machine perched above her head. She didn't like the fact that she was in a ward, or that she was naked without reason.

Well, at least she could talk now, and if Bishop was anywhere around, she would ask him what he wanted to say.

If only not for the fact that she was covered in...these things from top to foot. Figures, Bishop said he was hiding something, but this guess seemed very muchly wrong.

"Bishop. What the **** did you get me into?!"

((Read the mission.

Welp. I'm useless...useless, useless useless uselessuselessuseless.
And my weaponry is also useless...

Also, requesting anyone to bring back a souvenir melee weapon. If you need pushing to get one back, I'd pay in tokens for your effort. Something akin to a gladius would do.))
As soon as you start cursing Bishop a voice comes out of nowhere.

"Please relax, the scanning will be done soon."

((That is a very good idea!))

If there is time. Set up a simple simulation in the VR, where I am underwater (wearing a suit, of course) and with an idle person near to me. And I should be equipped with a Crystalline Projector of course. Attack the person with the Crystalline Projector
Yeah it all happens and works just like with Orb's simulation . Water doesn't effect it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: June 17, 2012, 12:44:19 am »

((@GM: ...Did the message get across? I'm actually awkward when playing Milno whenever he is not snarking.

So I don't know if the armory master really got what the thing about remaking it with the integrated plates or if that is your way of saying "less padding means blunt force trauma will asplode your head".))

Milno gets some of the heavier and longer pieces of metal from the ones strewn in the rec room. (booby-trap finding purposes)

I have very good reasons to make you naked and only part of it is dehumanizing you :P
(RUN FOR THE HILLS)
((I think Remalle somehow interpreted that in a bad way.))
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 10:37:10 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: June 17, 2012, 12:46:02 am »

"Thanks, Doc. For the operation, and answering my questions. I'll take my leave now; I think Bishop wanted to speak to me." Jim nodded to the doctor, then headed back to where he had last seen Bishop and leaned on the wall with a shrug, waiting for him to open a dialogue tree acknowledge him.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: June 17, 2012, 12:50:58 am »

Thomas went back to his laser rifle, attaching the scope and painting it midnight black except for two red stripes heading straight down the barrel on each side. He then paints a stylized, capital letter "B" stretching from the top of his stomach to the top of his chest onto his outermost layer of clothing.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: June 17, 2012, 12:53:29 am »

Hm. That's certainly out of place.

Take Crystalline Projector and stab a simulated human's hand with it, using the aforementioned pointy end. Observe results. Maybe it doubles as a melee weapon, injecting crystals?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: June 17, 2012, 12:58:51 am »

Reexamine it again, if I still can't figure it out, strip it apart and put it back together, I don't want to go into a mission without knowing my equipment WORKS.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: June 17, 2012, 01:52:18 am »

Bishop looked back up from his hand as Jim walked in, sporting a new set of fancy arms. He waved at him in a friendly manner.

"Hey Jim, I guess Steve and Co. cleared you. Must be Feyri with the problem then. Come on over man, I've got to tell all of you what I found on that rock that was so dangerous, and it should help clear some shit up for you guys."
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 2101