_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935312 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 4 recruiting.
« Reply #2775 on: June 16, 2012, 10:31:00 pm »

Team B

Reexamine it, giving my MFM a Muffin Cupcake button makes no sense
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: June 16, 2012, 10:34:29 pm »

The cyborg's demise comes in much the same way and as for the robot...well I don't know what you mean by wheel robot because I could just give you a Car with a GPS or something.

((For some reason I typed wheeled instead of tracked (think electronic tank). Oh well.))

Very nice. And deadly. This weapon could make short work of any obstacle, organic or otherwise.

Simulate a vacuum and a water environment, and see if the crystals effectiveness is modified in any way.

Then, check for any settings on the weapon or other alternative use.
The braniacs who make these weapons always put in additional settings without telling anyone, for whatever reason.

[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: June 16, 2012, 10:38:29 pm »

((@Orb: That weapon is mostly based on alien tech. Its hidden feature is probably twisting your arm until it is destroyed. If that happens out of VR, make a sandwich out of it. It tastes a little like pork.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: June 16, 2012, 10:52:26 pm »

"Understood. How much would it cost compared to the full body prosthetic? And if I were to try to trade this platform in, how much would it be worth for bartering?" Jim asked as he laid down on the table.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: June 16, 2012, 10:59:56 pm »

((Any space left? If there is then I'll go.))
Ah yes, you can. Sorry Feyri and Bishop, but people who have never gone get preference. I'm sure you'll understand why.

Our 10 men and women are all set. If you haven't done so yet, get your asses to the briefing room and we'll get to it.
((That's fine with me, I now have < 1 valid reasons to blame Bishop for me current condition  :P Edit: SC, you...gave that token willingly to me?))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2780 on: June 16, 2012, 11:28:37 pm »

Bishop shrugged as he saw Jim wander off to go talk to a doctor.

"Eh, I'll catch you later then."

It was at this time that he remembered his shocked hand.

Have a look at how it's going and talk to a doctor about it and how the team is handling things.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: June 16, 2012, 11:29:58 pm »

(If you actually want to talk to me about something, I'm sure you can do it during the procedure. It's not like I need anesthetics or anything. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: June 16, 2012, 11:32:30 pm »

((Heh, I would think that they would shut you down to link up your arms to your brain. Still, I'll do it after I have my hand checked out.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: June 16, 2012, 11:34:18 pm »

"Uhnhh... My head." Charro groaned weakly.
>Attempt to sit up and gain bearings!
"Where... Wha... What happened?"
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: June 16, 2012, 11:35:13 pm »

((Damn, such a posting frenzy while I am gone))

Lukas shakes his head after hearing the briefing. Both tasks sounded very suicidal to him. "I guess I'll go with team A then. Steve, will a Crystalline Projector still work under water?"

>I don't really know. Probably, it is mildly psychic after all. Oops. Wasn't supposed to tell you that.

((Team A))

"Oh, what the hell. You should try new things sometimes, I guess."

Go to the armory and buy a Crystalline Projector.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: June 16, 2012, 11:38:23 pm »

Go to the armory and buy a Crystalline Projector.
((Check if you have time to test it underwater in the VR.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: June 16, 2012, 11:43:03 pm »

Feyri looked around to see if anyone else was present before turning her gaze at the machine perched above her head. She didn't like the fact that she was in a ward, or that she was naked without reason.

Well, at least she could talk now, and if Bishop was anywhere around, she would ask him what he wanted to say.

If only not for the fact that she was covered in...these things from top to foot. Figures, Bishop said he was hiding something, but this guess seemed very muchly wrong.

"Bishop. What the **** did you get me into?!"

((Read the mission.

Welp. I'm useless...useless, useless useless uselessuselessuseless.
And my weaponry is also useless...

Also, requesting anyone to bring back a souvenir melee weapon. If you need pushing to get one back, I'd pay in tokens for your effort. Something akin to a gladius would do.))
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 11:47:10 pm by Tiruin »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: June 16, 2012, 11:44:02 pm »

Bishop saw Charro rise like a corpse from a grave, looking pretty worse for wear. Without leaving his bed, he talked somewhat loudly to him.

"Hey Charro. We're back on the ship, you included. The mission was a sucess, no thanks to you. You overdosed on that ball of painkillers and died on site, and we basically had to lug your dead ass all over the place.

You really shouldn't self medicate on decade old medicine man, it's not exactly a smart idea."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: June 16, 2012, 11:45:50 pm »

Also, requesting anyone to bring back a souvenir melee weapon. If you need pushing to get one back, I'd pay in tokens for your effort. Something akin to a gladius would do.))
((I'm in.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: June 16, 2012, 11:46:26 pm »

((Well I'll certainly keep that in mind, though I'm not sure how Faith would know about it. Wristpads solve everything, I guess.

Also, I'd imagine Team B would have a better shot at that, though Team A is looking at close quarters and less effective weapons, so who knows.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 2101