_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1831 1832 [1833] 1834 1835 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5925965 times)

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: [WIKI]
« Reply #27480 on: April 06, 2015, 03:24:06 pm »

"Of course boss, wouldn't dream of it. I still remember some of the things you've taught and shown me."

Alright, using the 8 tokens borrowed from Milno and the remaining two I have, go to Nyars and buy ICH-BT-WE-Pa423 AMIABLE AMBER.

Grab the box and head off to the hanger away from everyone and scan it with the cam-eyes. If it looks like it won't immediately kill me, open the box. Slowly. Don't touch it, just look it over with the cam-eyes.

EDIT: Collect my one token up front for potion #6 to Beirus/Jason.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 10:17:04 am by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27481 on: April 06, 2015, 03:40:54 pm »

"Oh, baldy is going to sit back and watch from a distance is he? BULL. SHIT. SOLDIER. You don't just call in a fleshorror and annoy the general over some trivial shit like this and walk away! Now drop down and give me forty before I turn your arms into cake and make you eat them!"
"Yes sir!"
Drop and give Pancaek the 40 best pushups he's ever seen.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #27482 on: April 06, 2015, 03:58:26 pm »

Report to briefing for everyone mission.
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27483 on: April 06, 2015, 04:27:10 pm »

Quote from: Lyra to Flint
Cat.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #27484 on: April 06, 2015, 05:02:33 pm »

Quote from: Lyra to Flint
Cat.
"Well, duh, Chatcat. And I'm an idiot in a giant robot. I meant something like..."
Flint took a sip out of his water cup, using the time to think
I don't think you're going to get an answer larger than "cat". Girl can't speak or something.
"You could show me instead of telling me." he said using his other hand to point behind him, behind Gilgamesh's leg.
"Wanna go have some fun?"

heroguy111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27485 on: April 06, 2015, 05:19:02 pm »

Go to armory, Buy gauss rifle and gauss rifle sniper conversion kit. go to briefing room and ask to get in on the mission.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27486 on: April 06, 2015, 05:24:24 pm »

My fur ripples and changes color to match my background perfectly, the fiber-optics inside rendering me effectively invisble.
I then walk over to the battlesuit and hop on top of it with my padded feet, and finally from up there return to my normal coloration before pouncing on Flint.
"Mrow!"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #27487 on: April 06, 2015, 07:42:38 pm »

Now, Johnothan was about to go back to the Breifing room, but he heard a faint screaming down the hallway behind him, so pulling out his gauss rifle, he went to investigate.
What he finds is a towering bald dude covered in tattoos with half a dozen extra arms sprouting out of him and asking another towering body, presumably synthflesh, and another guy, with a human head but a robotic body.

The synthflesh one was screaming about pushups and turning arms into cake and shoving drugs into the extra armed guys mouth.
A small *snrk* escaped him, but he soon stopped himself, put away his laser rifle, and quietly sat down, legs crossed like a child listening to a story.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #27488 on: April 06, 2015, 07:48:45 pm »

Pan, seeing something in the corner of his eye, turns towards the new person in the room who sits on the floor.

"Can I help you with anything, trooper? Or do you just like sitting on the floor staring like a dumbass in your spare time?"

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27489 on: April 06, 2015, 07:57:09 pm »

"Nah, nah, I'm just here for covering fire if this goes tits up or something."
He pulls out his gauss rifle to show all the business he means.
And also stands up so he looks slightly less like a child suddenly shown what his parents mean by taxes.
Alan help.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27490 on: April 06, 2015, 08:06:54 pm »

Irling approaches Hasala, and requests a 5 token loan. He punctuates the request with a trustworthy, possibly mask-enhanced smile.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #27491 on: April 06, 2015, 08:09:08 pm »

"Covering fire, right. Because I really need another chucklefuck waving around military grade weaponry in the rec room! I'm starting to wonder wether the HMRC recruited from criminals or special needs children. Now put that gun down, drop to the floor and give me forty, maggot!" Pan yells in the new guys' face, brow furrowed and eye twitching.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #27492 on: April 06, 2015, 08:22:41 pm »

"No weapon, huh? You're definitely going to need one on this mission. 5 tokens is just within the realm of possibility, but remember that I'll be expecting these back once you've been paid enough to do so."

Last 4 tokens to Irling Ragnar, plus all but one of my painkillers for him to sell for the last token.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27493 on: April 06, 2015, 09:25:04 pm »

"Covering fire, right. Because I really need another chucklefuck waving around military grade weaponry in the rec room! I'm starting to wonder wether the HMRC recruited from criminals or special needs children. Now put that gun down, drop to the floor and give me forty, maggot!" Pan yells in the new guys' face, brow furrowed and eye twitching.
This guy is insane.
Do forty push-ups, I guess.
Alan help.

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27494 on: April 06, 2015, 09:25:18 pm »

Zayne walked by in time to see the whole fiasco about push ups and weapons. He listened for a moment.
..Atleast the general guy's motivated. He thought to himself.
He leaned against a wall to continue listening, his hand laser and machete casually at his side.
Pages: 1 ... 1831 1832 [1833] 1834 1835 ... 2101