_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1819 1820 [1821] 1822 1823 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923945 times)

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile

-EDIT: waiting for armory update-
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 04:31:48 pm by DoctorMcTaalik »

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

Han asks Miyamoto if he can borrow an MCP for the 'Everyone Else' Mission.

((I asked IC before, just making the request now that the missions are settling out. I can ask later if you prefer.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Buy a tentacle and get it installed on my back.
Then try to use it to climb up to the ceiling of the rec room.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

--edit-- going to hold off on this until the armory is done
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 01:18:31 pm by Pancaek »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Please note that I'm gonna finish the armory before doing any posts here. Precisely because I'm sure it will cause people to change their stats and buying choices. Hopefully it will be mostly done this evening.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Reference. Not exactly from that point since it's assumed everyone already watched the mission briefing by now.))

After watching the new mission's briefing and dragging the culprits (Skylar, Ulrich and Thaddeus) back to the spot he had been interrogating them, Milno continued. "I'll tell you: we fucked up. That kind of thing should never, ever happen again. Do you get me? I don't care if you decide to blow your own face off if it doesn't cause the mission any problem, but since this secret stuff is the kind of mission we've been getting, it probably will. As you might have noticed, the pay was average but I think Steve was feeling nice. Really, it could have been crappier and I wouldn't complain. Mess up again and it might be the last time you do it."

"I'll finally take some time off to rest and try to prepare an actual team via training so we don't repeat that kind of thing and I'm not forced to just handpick rookies in the hopes they don't turn out bad for the kind of thing we're doing. You noticed a single basic mistake almost cost us the mission and still screwed it up badly even without completely fucking it up. Now, Rookie, you'll lead this next mission since Sky's going mental."

There's a pause before he puts a robotic hand on Thaddeus shoulder and stares at him, squeezing slightly with those sharpened digits. "Everyone can fail, but in our line of job we can only fail so much before we screw up things for everyone. Now, you've been in missions with me and saw how I and the other vets do our thing. Always be wary, always be careful. Don't be paralyzed when you need to make choices, but do things as efficiently as possible. Keep an eye on your team this time and if they put the mission in jeopardy you can kill them if words don't help or there's no time for reasoning. And if you fail in this next mission, you don't need to come back. You can drive the nuke ship manually. Got it?" he adds, narrowing his eyes slightly at the other man.

"Assemble a team, get them ready and I'll help you with some of the preparations. No tokens for you unless they're necessary for purchasing crap for the next mission. Don't fuck up and you'll receive them." with that he pushes Thaddeus to start working just before tossing five tokens to Ulrich and putting five tokens on Sky's hand, though he doesn't let go of them. "Sky, you're on forced leave because I don't want you making any more god-computers. If I lift that ban out of necessity then I'll call you, but we need to talk about that thing and what you did with it near the end of the mission. Wait here."

The young man leaves for a moment looking for the only female in the last mission's group, finds her sleeping in the barracks, and gives her the five tokens - without using nature's filling cabinet, mind you - before returning to Sky. "You can explain what happened there."

Mission Pay: 30 tokens (5 from dead man added via IRC). 5 tokens for Ulrich, 5 for Skylar, 5 for D'usse, 5 for Milno; 10 temporarily issued to the Black Ops Team Fund.

Edit: Late correction of writing mistake.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 02:02:06 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thaddeus stares wide eyed at Milno as the implications, and realization sinks in. "Understood boss, crystal clear. I won't fail you this time."

After that Thaddeus walks to the briefing room before typing on his wristpad:
Quote from: Thaddeus  To:  Yancy, Dubley, Mesk, Auron, and Pancaek
I need you five to meet me in the briefing room, you have been selected for Joker team. I'll be waiting for you.

Head to the briefing room
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 11:21:37 am by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thaddeus stares wide eyed at Milno as the implications, and realization sinks in. "Understood boss, crystal clear. I won't fail you this time."

After that Thaddeus walks to the briefing room before typing on his wristpad:
Quote from: Thaddeus  To:  Yancy, Dubley, Mesk, Auron, and Pancaek
I need you five to meet me in the briefing room, you have been selected for Joker team. I'll be waiting for you.

Yancy aborts his VR session to join the briefing
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

Ulrich Leland. Location: Hangar

Ulrich stuffs the money into pockets.

"Lesson learned. Do you happen to know if there's any VR training program for this line of job?" He asks from Milno.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

Head to briefing room.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle goes to weld random lockers shut. After making sure he's the only one in the room of course.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Lesson learned. Do you happen to know if there's any VR training program for this line of job?" He asks from Milno.

"I once went through a simulation of infiltration and bomb-planting and there's another in VR, but we need to develop more of these in line with our work. Ask Steve."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Volunteer for Planetside mission!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Go to the briefing room.

While being briefed, build the laser cannon we discussed. (Handi +2, Aux +2). Make it artifact quality.
Try to get it in the exoskeleton +2 strength tier.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((I just want to get this project finished. Multitasking!))
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 12:47:48 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Buy a tentacle and get it installed on my back.
Then try to use it to climb up to the ceiling of the rec room.

You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 1819 1820 [1821] 1822 1823 ... 2101