_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1814 1815 [1816] 1817 1818 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923160 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile

Han raises his hand. "I'll go on the mission, given that I can get some upgraded gear."

He then considered the teams for a second before sending a message to Miyamoto. "Hello General Miyamoto. I'm Han Thren, a new guy here. While I would be interested on going on the upcoming missions- there is a possibility of interesting opponents- I need a better suit than this one I got when I fell out of stasis. Do you have anything I could borrow?"

((Asking Miya IC for a Mk1+.))
((Ask again later when teams are assembled and we're handing out zquipment, if you can, would be easier.))

Ask Steve some questions:
How big should that nerve cluster be, and where do we find it (eg aboveground, below the skin, ...). Also ask how they found out about that nerve cluster thing to begin with.

Then ask if we can ask for stuff like UAVs and the like to help us explore/find the nerve thing?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

Join the everyone else team, head to the armory, buy a tesla sabre battery and a monoatomic razor.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 01:12:11 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Good, will be returning to Doctor momentarilly to have it implimented, want to Deathcube test first.

To the Deathcube! button sequence is: A1, C5, G4, G6, H1.

edt: to speed things up - after use, assuming nothing unexpected happens, I check how the density change affects my movement, including jumping, and if it makes it even harder to move things around than it already is. also seeing if it does anything to my breathing, thinking, etc. After that, I'll be visiting the Doctor so he can have me check for things that I might not have thought of - or to have him help address any complications.
was told to try again later - am trying again.
was told to try again later - am trying again.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile

The news right now, local at least, is basically "OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT THING IN THE SKY HOLY SHIT"

"Wouldn't we all like to know. Steve, has there been any examination of that asteroid field? Also, what did happen to our original guide, if there was one?"

So, you guys back?

Watch TV. Ask Steve. Ask ghosts.

Reposting
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After listening to/reading the briefing, Vincent rubbed his for head. Both missions sounded like they could go very wrong, very fast. Oh well, might as well sign up for the least likely to be lethal and hope for the best. "Any chance I could make it onto the Joker team?" Apply for joker team. If rejected for Joker, apply for everyone else
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Head to the Armory and see if I can sell my Mk I suit, since I have a Mk II. Then, buy a guass rifle and 2 clips.
Do this, then apply for the everyone else mission!
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile

open Ref code: CAS-CAF-RP-Pm225: DECEITFUL IVORY

Near to as many people as I can, to increase the chance of alien mobile tumours seeking other peoples souls.

Assuming intact soul, sign up for Team Starship Troopers.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 06:28:25 pm by Dorsidwarf »
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Request to be on a team going planetside before heading to check out the VR facilities in the rec room.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

volunteer for all the teams.

((Doesnt matter if i stand outin this black ops mission does it?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((NOPE!  :D ))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Nunzillor

First volunteer for the Everyone Else mission.  Then, try and teleport into the elevator that leads to restricted areas of the ship.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 08:28:28 pm by Nunzillor »

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

Apply for Joker team.  If not, the everyone else team is fine too.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile

Volunteering for the Everyone Else team, but first, some questions:
"Is there anything that Haebi stuff is vulnerable to? High temperatures, cutting implements, stuff like that."
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile

"Steve we do get maneuver packs and mag boots for joker right?"
Send in volunteering for joker team, then everyone else team, then go to AM get price for half thick Milno plate also ask how much it would cost to get exo upgraded from +5 to +10 with trade in of exo
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile

Exiting the hangar, Hasala volunteers for the planetside mission, then heads to the armory and purchases the following:
  • Mass Manipulation Psychokinetic Amplifier (If +2 Will and +2 Exotic is enough to use it under the new system) [Purchase from Player Market for 4 Tokens]
  • 1 Chem-Thrower Namite Canister
  • 1 Painkiller pill
  • 1 Coagulant Booster pill

He also sends a request to Miyamoto to test one of the Sharksuit prototypes after seeing the shipping manifest.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 04:24:50 pm by swordsmith04 »
Pages: 1 ... 1814 1815 [1816] 1817 1818 ... 2101