_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1812 1813 [1814] 1815 1816 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5922879 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

((It was the barracks.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay. Go find Vincent. Toss him a token.
Yo Vince. Can I have whats left of your heat gun? I need it for a project.
By the way, how'd the mission go after I left? Better than last time I hope."

Get his heat gun. And the battery pack. I'm assuming he'll be willing to part with it.

Vincent looks over at Nav and  smiles at first, until mention of the mission, at which point he looks visibly shaken "Sure, take my suit as well, since I plan on buying a newer model and I'm not really sure how to unattach it. And you picked a perfect time to leave Nav. The mission went to shit pretty bad, almost  killed all of us when a massive sun like creature started descending out of the sky. Most of us where already running for our lives, completely expecting to die when Feyri and that one guy with the ability to pop out of existance, I think his name is Morul, salvaged the mission out of nowhere. I actually got paid for once on the bright side though" Complete trade with Nav. 1 token from Nav for vincent's mk1 suit with the heat gun attached to it
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

Rediscover bolding and try this again.
Mesk takes a look around the ship, seeing what new developments have occurred since his last down time.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Lars frowns at the figurines.  Something told him that may not be a good idea; it may not be wise to meddle too far into the affairs of the gods.  Even so, something had been nagging at him for a while now...

He wandered to the Armory, pulled out the book of the Pantheon, and opened it up to the almost entirely blacked out page*.  Doing so, he showed it to the AM.  "Excuse me, disciple of Steve, but can you tell me more of what was on this page?  I feel it may be relevant to some of what is going on these days.  There are many ill tidings in the air."

Spoiler: *This one (click to show/hide)

Ask dangerous questions to the AM.

Turn in the prototype Raduga to the team fund.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 10:12:57 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nunzillor

"Very well then, we shall return in two earth-cycles for those items of good faith, provided as partial recompense for meddling in Q'Bajan affairs.  In the mean time, we wish to exchange our glory for tribute."

Purchase the traitorous tool known as an MFM.  Also inquire as to the purchase of a large backpack filled with sand.  Further request lots of duct tape and a few metal rods about 1.5 feet in length.  Make sure tape received is reistant to cutting.

Reposting this, but also volunteer for the Everyone Else team.. Aww crud.  Bad edit.  Disregard.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 08:08:35 pm by Nunzillor »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jobasio wanders back to the armoury after a brief spell resting in an infirmary bed, trying to adjust to his new eye.
"Excuse me, ma'am, but might you have some form of eyepatch lying around back there? I'd like something more stylish than your average post-op affair, preferably, but if that's not possible I shan't complain. Much."

>Request a badass eyepatch from the AM and become SPACE PIRATE
(Be sure not to have my cameye on any settings she might find objectionable as I talk to her.)

>Wear it over my cam-eye if I get one. Regardless, once I'm done, head to the nearest VR machine, get comfy, and load Tinker.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile

"Ahh good to be back now for that champagne"
go have a glass of champagne then go into one of the VR machines compare effectiveness of half thickness and normal thick plating also get a cost from the AM for the half thickness.
BUHHHHH how many times am I gonna have to answer questions about the effectiveness of different thicknesses of armor
((You know it will never end PW  :P))
Ask AM how much for half thick milno-plate
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica

Stow mangled remains of my gauss rifle a locker. Lie down on a bunk. Stare at ceiling.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile

"Human interface? Yes, it - Ohh."

Suddenly it dawns on Ryan.

"You - you're the computer intelligence here?" He shakes his head, laughing, "I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to take on a physical form. I thought you were another inmate. You must get bored around here, if you're poking at control panels for us."

He pauses a second, before mentioning the more confusing analog controller he knows of.

"If you've got one about, I'd recommend a Television remote control. The layout is terrible and half the buttons aren't labelled right."

And we're talking! And we're talking!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord

Flint looked at the crystal.
"Uhhh.... OK. Thank you!" he said, smiling to the AM.

"Anyway, I meant this mind control amp thing. Could one possibly control many things with it at the same time? You know, maybe mind control a bunch of ants to get them in a fellow ARMy man's bed?"

Continue chatting with the AM.
EDIT: Does the AM hand over things by using her hand? If so, try to touch her hand while receiving the crystals from her. Does it feel strange in any way?
Throw a crystal in the air. Try to get it in my mouth and then swallow it.

((And then Flint rolled Dex:6+1 End:1 and chocked to death with a crystal.))
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 04:03:44 pm by Parisbre56 »

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile

"Riding round the mountain side, with nary buuut a smiiiillle *gcht*."
And the twangs were back too! He did feel a little... Different, however.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After getting the tokens and the debriefing, Milno seems slightly paler than what's normal despite the fact he's spent days planetside. He drags D'usse and Skylar behind him and waits until Ulrich and Thaddeus are cleared by the medbay before getting them all grouped up and getting them to the hangar, near the lockers, for a little talk. He doesn't look too happy.

"Now we go over what made this mission a blunder, without counting relying on that damn computer." he begins, staring at the people in front of him. "First of all, no silencers despite the fact I remember someone listing it for purchases. Second, that trap that alerted the gunnerbots. Was the box insulated against cam-eyes?" he shoots, narrowing his eyes at Thaddeus and Ulrich.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thaddeus glances around nervously before staring at some distant point past Milno, clearing his throat before he speaks, "I uh...ahem, both of those were my fault boss. I forgot to remind everyone to put the silencers on their weapons. And no, so far as we know, the box wasn't shielded against cam-eyes. As soon as Ulrich found it, I should of immediately scanned it. I...I don't have good reasons or excuses for either of those two oversights.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

Ulrich Leland. Location: Hangar

Ulrich touches his chest carefully and remembers pain of being impaled.

"I wasn't aware how important the target was for UWM. It didn't occur to me anyone would go so far as trap the target, but in hindsight it is rather obvious. I take pride in being careful, but we had already been in bank longer than I expected so discomfort from it caused me being hasty to get out. It appears I should consider everything being a trap or trapped."

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

Go pester Steve for mission hints.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 1812 1813 [1814] 1815 1816 ... 2101