_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1809 1810 [1811] 1812 1813 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923950 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Sure. Though we're gonna need to randomize his stats.
((A consequence of the degeneration thing, I'm guessing? I didn't fuck up this clone like I did the last one.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile

if that's the case then just use a generic rifle/whathaveyou to cover the various weapons.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

"Huh.  It worked.  Wait... it worked?  Huh."
Wake up Maurice.  Show him the implant like Mola Ram with a still-beating human heart.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Lars frowned at the figures.  Who had been here the longest and would know missing teammates... Sister Faith or Feyri?  Had they returned yet?  He would have to look.  In any case, he smiled again at the rookie.

"Surely the light of Steve will shine on you soon.  Anyway, I am the only soldier I know here with any religious training, and as such I naturally fell into the role.  Steve has revealed a shred of his mysteries to me, and I share his blessings with all who listen."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

Is it... over?
And I am not dead yet.

... I see.
Quietly Maurice stood up from the operation table, careful not to do harm to the fresh cuts. Seeing Mesk, he smiled, yet his smile was filled with cosmic understanding.

I thank you, Mesk. Your hand was truly guided by Mistress - and I bless you that this power, this competence is retained with you from this day on.
Carefully and patiently Maurice equipped his Mk II, pre-slotted the stimm pills for easy use, and put the tools and the weapons on the belt, within quick reach, just as he usually did preparing for a mission. Without casting a glance to his backpack, however, nor picking up the unwieldy portable cooler, he turned to face Mesk again.

Good luck, friend. In the end, it was great knowing you. ...I'll paint a portrait of you one of these lives. He winked cheerfully and went out of the airlock back into the halls.

Quote from: MSanctor to: The Doctor
We need to talk.
Go to the infirmary.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

".....What exactly would you do with my body...?"
((Missed me...))
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile

Cool. Does that still count if I and other people made a 'group purchase'?
Also, is it ok if we pretend that Xan's frozen clone is on the Sword already in the next few days? Seems Hep people are ok with it, and it shortens the time xantalos is forced into not playing.
Finally, review Hasala and Pan's videos.
Nope.
They're alright, at least as far as I remember.

Aww. And if I buy 4 kin amps, can I get them for nine or ten tokens?

Ok then. Will you randomise now? Cause I kinda think it'd be better not to bother and just wait till the new system is here to do that. But can I still assume he's on board already? Whatever follows shouldn't need any roll for him, so we wouldn't have to wait for it.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

((A consequence of the degeneration thing, I'm guessing? I didn't fuck up this clone like I did the last one.))
Yep. Even perfect clones have that. Imperfect clones have less stat points.

"Huh.  It worked.  Wait... it worked?  Huh."
Wake up Maurice.  Show him the implant like Mola Ram with a still-beating human heart.
"KALI MA! KALI MA!" You huck the implant into his face.

Is it... over?
And I am not dead yet.

... I see.
Quietly Maurice stood up from the operation table, careful not to do harm to the fresh cuts. Seeing Mesk, he smiled, yet his smile was filled with cosmic understanding.

I thank you, Mesk. Your hand was truly guided by Mistress - and I bless you that this power, this competence is retained with you from this day on.
Carefully and patiently Maurice equipped his Mk II, pre-slotted the stimm pills for easy use, and put the tools and the weapons on the belt, within quick reach, just as he usually did preparing for a mission. Without casting a glance to his backpack, however, nor picking up the unwieldy portable cooler, he turned to face Mesk again.

Good luck, friend. In the end, it was great knowing you. ...I'll paint a portrait of you one of these lives. He winked cheerfully and went out of the airlock back into the halls.

Quote from: MSanctor to: The Doctor
We need to talk.
Go to the infirmary.
To the infirmary you go!

".....What exactly would you do with my body...?"
((Missed me...))
Science.

Cool. Does that still count if I and other people made a 'group purchase'?
Also, is it ok if we pretend that Xan's frozen clone is on the Sword already in the next few days? Seems Hep people are ok with it, and it shortens the time xantalos is forced into not playing.
Finally, review Hasala and Pan's videos.
Nope.
They're alright, at least as far as I remember.

Aww. And if I buy 4 kin amps, can I get them for nine or ten tokens?

Ok then. Will you randomise now? Cause I kinda think it'd be better not to bother and just wait till the new system is here to do that. But can I still assume he's on board already? Whatever follows shouldn't need any roll for him, so we wouldn't have to wait for it.

For 10.

Yeah. Lets see...
Str 5
Dex 8
End 5
Char 3
Int 5
Will 3

Speech 3
Intuition 1
Handi 1
Uncon 1
Exo 3
Aux 1
Medi 1

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord

"I... have no idea what a k-hole is. I was just asking for a suggestion, you know, since you're the closest thing we have to a barmaid. So yeah, give me that k-hole. It's not much stronger than normal booze, right?"

"And get me one of those things that lets me pilot aliens around. That sounds like fun. Maybe I could pilot one all the way back to its homeworld."
"How good is it with groups of aliens? Could I try piloting many aliens at once, have them do something like a dance routine?"

I've already edited the wiki for the amp. So I just need whatever drugs/drinks/information the AM is willing to offer.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 12:13:42 pm by Parisbre56 »

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hmm. I'll tell you what, as long as I'm fit to join in the next mission, and if you make it 7 tokens, you've got a deal!
Sell my soul body to science for 7 tokens!
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Brother Lars looked again at the figurines.  Were they truly alive, or were they just toys?  He supposed he could check...

Reach out to Mini Lars with his mind-amp.  Do they have minds?  Are they alive?  Don't change anything, just read.  Check Mini Maurice too, for fun.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Quote from: piecewise
How high you can jump or from what height you can jump down? Because any height you can physically jump up, you can survive the fall without damage.
Stick how and to what kind of surfaces?

Let's go with both. So how high can I jump? And from how high can I fall/jump without the landing damaging my synthbody?

THEN. Go see the doc to discuss synthbody upgrades
As for the sticking. I was thinking like how spiders do it? Not sure what kind of surfaces that would be good for. If the am/doc/science guys have any alternative ideas they want to bounce my way including the cost that would be swell as well. It just shouldn't interfere with the stealthskin.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 07:19:44 am by Pancaek »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

((Huh, it's worse than before. I recall previously I was able to apply my base stats where I would and then the rest were randomized.
Concerning.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile

"Hasala, come to the hangar please.

pw, can you tell me how hard the avatar can punch things with a kin amp before I damage myself or the amp?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 07:02:44 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

((Nevermind))
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 04:35:27 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 1809 1810 [1811] 1812 1813 ... 2101