_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1807 1808 [1809] 1810 1811 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923718 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Good, will be returning to Doctor momentarilly to have it implimented, want to Deathcube test first.

To the Deathcube! button sequence is: A1, C5, G4, G6, H1.

edt: to speed things up - after use, assuming nothing unexpected happens, I check how the density change affects my movement, including jumping, and if it makes it even harder to move things around than it already is. also seeing if it does anything to my breathing, thinking, etc. After that, I'll be visiting the Doctor so he can have me check for things that I might not have thought of - or to have him help address any complications.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 01:44:49 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile

By predecessor, I meant whatever gun/s the laser and gauss rifle replaced when they where introduced.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Grab Mk I from locker, search for electronic thing I can read books from.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Whatever else Miyamoto had learned in ARM, how to best take a compliment like this wasn't really one of them.
"Well, we should have a pool of possible recruiting worlds, if Lars and Charles have been doing their jobs right. Either way, thanks Flint. I'm not sure I deserve such accolades, but it's appreciated nonetheless. And point taken- I'll watch my back even more from now on. After all, I won't have you nor Gilgamesh to come bail me out if I get lost in space." He winked with 3 eyes to accompany the cheesiness.

"Anyways, I have to get back to work. Was nice talking to you face to fa... Well, you know what I mean."
He then held out his hand for a firm handshake.

"Take care on Hep, Flint."

((It has no name yet because it's more of a suit than a vehicle, and I was planning on holding of on naming it until first voluntary contact with the avatar entity.))

Higher numbers get bigger discounts. Hypothetically, if you bought 12 we could give it to you for something like 23-24, as opposed to 36. Discount of about 30%

Cool. Does that still count if I and other people made a 'group purchase'?

Also, is it ok if we pretend that Xan's frozen clone is on the Sword already in the next few days? Sems Hep people are ok with it, and it shortens the time xantalos is forced into not playing.

Finally, review Hasala and Pan's videos.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 09:29:44 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Interesting...

Pray to Cog-azaon for knowledge as to the purpose of this set of little people.

Are there any figures for those who have perished in missions?

((Also General, will get on your job very shortly))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

If we don't have the preparation dynamic bonus yet, spend a turn on it.
If we do have it... Let the surgery commence!

I am not coming back.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord

Flint returned the handshake, not really worrying about how hard he squeezed.
"I'll try. I make no promises." he replied while smiling. Not that it could be seen, but perhaps it could be heard in his voice.

He turned around and started walking away.
"I'm going to go and take advantage of what the rec room has to offer while I still can. Hard to find food as shitty as that anywhere else in the galaxy, am I right? I wouldn't be surprised if the science team developed it just to test what one would be willing to eat, heh. Unless the others have managed to wreck it already. Then I'll just have to make do with booze."

Hey, look at that. You're already feeling better. Maybe you should-
Nah, stop thinking about it.
Better to stop thinking altogether while I'm still happy. And to do that, I need a drink.

With that thought, Flint started walking towards the armoury.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord

As Flint walked towards the armoury, he opened the front of Gilgamesh and removed his helmet so that he could talk to her face to face. And have easier access to any intoxicants he procured. Getting drunk while driving a battlesuit could be fun... Guiding the bottle to his mouth with robotic arms would probably be tricky.

Approach the armoury master. Ask questions about availability of intoxicants.
"Hey, got something that will keep me as happy as I am right now? Something that could freeze my thoughts, stop me from thinking for a while?"

Flint looked to the side, noticing a certain object on the armoury's list. He pointed at the Organochemistry Overrider Psychokinetic Amplifier.

Also ask question about how far the mind control amp can maintain mind-control after establishing it.
"And hey, this thing here, this oreganochemistry overrider. What's the range on that thing? I mean, it says here you can pilot aliens around. How far can you pilot aliens? Does it get like an antenna or something?"

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

If we don't have the preparation dynamic bonus yet, spend a turn on it.
If we do have it... Let the surgery commence!
Yeah this

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Great, so punching people kills them dead. Now, use vr to find out from how high I can jump and still land without any damage to my synthbody. Then, do the same but find out from how high I can jump and land and still be able to move afterwards

Also: send mail to Doc/AM asking for options/token price on synthbody upgrade to help me climb/stick to walls. Upgrade should not interfere with synthskin stealth.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

".....What exactly would you do with my body...?"
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile

Great, so punching people kills them dead. Now, use vr to find out from how high I can jump and still land without any damage to my synthbody. Then, do the same but find out from how high I can jump and land and still be able to move afterwards

Also: send mail to Doc/AM asking for options/token price on synthbody upgrade to help me climb/stick to walls. Upgrade should not interfere with synthskin stealth.

For drop distance, bear in mind that when Faith went HALLELUJAH during Ice-9 she leaped down like 10 stories and didn't even stumble. Synthflesh is bastardly tough.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile

After watching him stare off into space for several minutes, Hasala got the impression the newbie in front of him wasn't about to ask any more questions.

Head to the rec room, plug into a VR machine long enough to send a copy of the ARMISTICE program and related videos to Miyamoto, with a message attached.

Quote from: Hasala Nabin To: General Miyamoto de Bergerac
Greetings, General. As per your order before the last set of missions, I created a VR training program for pro-ARM rebels on UWM planets, called "ARMISTICE" (ARM Insurgent Special Training Instructional Course Executable). I had intended to add a bit more polish, but the events on-ship distracted me. All of the requested content is in, though.

Steve informed me that VR machines are relatively rare on outer rim worlds, and that providing the full program to every insurgent might require shipping some VR machines to those worlds. I made sure that all of the essential information is available in video form, to be provided over the internet if necessary. Nothing has been uploaded anywhere yet.

((I only just realized that I hadn't submitted it IC yet.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Oh myyyyyy
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Oh myyyyyy
Something something unconventional tastes.
Pages: 1 ... 1807 1808 [1809] 1810 1811 ... 2101