_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1799 1800 [1801] 1802 1803 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923660 times)

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: from Bart to Doctor
How much tokens would bullet time cost, messer-Doctor?
Send message.
"Can we freely exchange tokens,messer Steve? Also, can we make organisations?" Ask.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile

I'm expecting them to let me leap around like a gazelle in a baggy spacesuit, reach high ledges, run fast, kick people with a big metal spring-foot. That sort of thing.

If that's not actually what the 3-token stilts do, forget it and go give the suddenly-visible nudist some pants.

Unless there's some gene to be able to jump 3-4 meters high with a budget of 4 tokens. Then inquire about that.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wander a bit. Then find someone to annoy, and annoy them via speech roll
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile

"...Yhea, I have no idea what that was.
Oh shit, and that Dan monstrosity asshole has my token!"

John (Jhon?) suddenly stands up from his half hour long thinking period and runs off to the infirmary, gotta be the most likely place for him/it to go, right?
Or be taken to.
Upon meeting the doctor, amd noticing the blood splatters, he asks "Hey, did you see some sort of flesh amalgamation taken here? It has a token that he got from me." He pauses briefly here, "I mean, he did get it from a lost bet, but I think nearly being eaten by it might be cause for repayment."
Whatever the answer, look for the dude [Swordsmith04/Hasala] and ask him for the laser rifle back.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

((Ahahaha that's hilarious, I completely forgot about that.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile

Whatever the answer, look for the dude [Swordsmith04/Hasala] and ask him for the laser rifle back.

Go find that guy I borrowed this laser rifle from, and give it back.

"Hmm? I already returned it. You're carrying it right now..."
Hasala glances at the man dubiously before looking back down at his datapad.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile

"Oh, so you did.
So all of those articles about stasis dimensia were right..."

((Ahahaha that's hilarious, I completely forgot about that.))
((Jhon (John?) never forgets a debt.
He might forget being given a incredibly dangerous laser rifle that can pop off heads like a champagne cork, But never a debt.))
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord

((Sorry for the delay, was not in a good enough mental condition to RP until now.))

Flint took some time to sit alone in the rec room, not really caring about the state of the ship or what was going on around him. He sat there for some time, smoking, drinking, alternating between thinking or trying not to. After a while, he finally got up and went to pick up his repaired equipment, clean of all the... signs of battle. Doing this with the battlesuit would be easier. It blocked his face and body, letting him show and say only what he wanted to. And it made him feel safer, more powerful. Plus, speaking to the general with it on always helped, since otherwise it felt like he was a child again, having to look up to talk to the giant adults.

He approached Miyamoto and handed over the equipment he was given for the mission.

"Here are the weapons I was given. I have nothing to report about them. I didn't get a chance to use them properly because of the-... I didn't get a chance to use them properly. They are lasers. They work like lasers."

He switched off Gilgamesh's speakers and switched to a private radio channel instead, at the same time taking leaning closer to the general, as if that would allow him to speak to Miyamoto more quietly.

"May I speak to you in private over the radio sir?" he asked the slightly redundant question (given the fact that he was already doing that) a bit more formal and a bit more quiet than usual.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

((Seriously, someone stop by Nyars and check out his new system!))

Brother Lars nodded slowly.  "Okay... I believe I understand what you mean.  What sort of motivation should we be applying to these people?  I will be sure to speak with Brother Charles.  Have you mentioned this to him yet?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

Look at the skull and then the PDA and then the knife set.

Let logic run its course.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile

((Sorry for the delay, was not in a good enough mental condition to RP until now.))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((No problem at all, not like we're in a hurry here.))

"Hmm. Kay then, at least Lars got a chance to test them, so that's not a problem.

And sure, go ahead. What's on your mind?"

((Seriously, someone stop by Nyars and check out his new system!))

Brother Lars nodded slowly.  "Okay... I believe I understand what you mean.  What sort of motivation should we be applying to these people?  I will be sure to speak with Brother Charles.  Have you mentioned this to him yet?"

"Well, that's what I'm asking you to find out! These are often the kind of people who only stand to lose things should the status quo be broken, so it won't be easy to find leverage. But I'm sure the two of you will manage. And no, haven't talked to Charles yet, was thinking you could decide yourself whether you want to work together on it, or do it alone. You're responsible for propaganda after all, so I'm giving you a free hand in this. Only thing I'd like is if you run what you end up with by Steve or me, just as a last quality check."

Go to space internet and see hiw the UWM is responding to us. And what does the regular man in the street seem to think? And are those training vids being watched?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 12:04:13 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Pan, seeing Flint and Miya just staring silently at eachother, decides that now is maybe the time to skedaddle

Go to the armoury, pick up some cigars/sigarettes (Whatever is free), a lighter and a nice military hat. Then go see nyars and ask him what he's got in stock.

ALso sell two dex stims to Nikitian's character for a token
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 04:52:27 pm by Pancaek »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Get a laser rifle with two extra batteries, and some hand grenades from the Armory Master.

"Is that a bear? Is that normal?"
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile

Wake up after falling asleep on the shuttle back from Mission 17. Disembark shuttle without dying horrifically since I manged to survive the last mission. Jump up and down excitedly like a child for my survivability.
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Phoebe looks around for soneone to explain to him where he just ended up in
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 02:40:12 pm by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 1799 1800 [1801] 1802 1803 ... 2101