_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1796 1797 [1798] 1799 1800 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923604 times)

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Try one more time to touch things without buring them.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Uh... do you accept credit?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Quote from: Piecewise
Amps that aren't on the list? Such as? And upgrades to a synthflesh body are possible, though you'll have to be more specific.

Dunno, electromagnetic or something? As for synthbody upgrades: I won't ask for stats related stuff, seeing as the overhaul is coming. Maybe build-in weapons (uncon or exo) or build in stuff that helps movility/survivability?
Also, is the new nyarsifact system coming at the same time as the overhaul?

Quote from: Pancaek -> Miyamoto
Right, well. I asked about the fleshhorror thing. The Doc just said that it was an unfortunate accident, it was taken care of and there would be more preventive measures in the future. That's it.

I'm not gonna pry though. Don't wanna make him angry.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So a gauss pistol would probably cost around 3-4 tokens then? If so, buy a conventional pistol from the armory master, and ask her what this tool that I found is: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=108083.msg5935542#msg5935542

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile

((I think a conventional pistol is around 1 token))
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

((Actually, if you bargain it right with the AM, you might even get it for free. Now, the ammo in that case, if I recall it correctly, is a whole different beast... And it might end up unable to pierce even Mk I.
Also, I'd guess that you can get a gauss pistol for 1 token. Not custom-built one, obviously, possibly civilian-grade (are there any military gauss pistols at all? apart from the black-ops stuff with silencer...), but for a single token and with a single magazine of ammo, as usual. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile

Regards to glowitis: I took potion 19 and started glowing all over and stuff. Actually, as potions have gone, mines really done nothing at all. Whatsoever. I don't know whether to call that really good or really bad luck.

Purchase milnoplate helmet from AM.[/b]
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Psmith Exerton

Dont get any modifications to my arms. Instead, head to the armory and buy a Mk II suit.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile

Amps that aren't on the list? Such as? And upgrades to a synthflesh body are possible, though you'll have to be more specific.

Dunno, electromagnetic or something? As for synthbody upgrades: I won't ask for stats related stuff, seeing as the overhaul is coming. Maybe build-in weapons (uncon or exo) or build in stuff that helps movility/survivability?

Right, well. I asked about the fleshhorror thing. The Doc just said that it was an unfortunate accident, it was taken care of and there would be more preventive measures in the future. That's it.

Ok then. I've just arrived in the hangar, if you could hop over and fully debrief me on what went down here that'd be mighty convenient.

Arrive on ship, then send message to doc:

Private Pancaek told me you people had some problems with, and I'm quoting here, "somehow some new guy went full fleshhorror on us". So, care to tell me what that's all about? Is it the same guy who apparently did the same thing on a previous mission, the one Steve had to obliterate from space?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 10:57:17 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Turn off the TV and head to the armory.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok then. I've just arrived in the hangar, if you could hop over and fully debrief me on what went down here that'd be mighty convenient.

Pan heads to the hangar, throwing a shabby mockery of a salute as he stands before Miya

"Awe, general. How's tricks? Did you put on some weight? Anyway, I'm here for debriefing, anything in particular you want to know?"

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

Just kinda walk up to them, im joining them is all.

Show the doktor my holo-skull and ask him to give it a quick once over, does anything about it or its makeup pique his interest?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile

Pan heads to the hangar, throwing a shabby mockery of a salute as he stands before Miya

"Awe, general. How's tricks? Did you put on some weight? Anyway, I'm here for debriefing, anything in particular you want to know?"

"Well, at least this incident didn't instill you with a sudden adherence for proper protocol, so at least that's still how it used to. Still, the ship seems pretty banged up, so why don't you give me the general overview of what happened here for now?"

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, at least this incident didn't instill you with a sudden adherence for proper protocol, so at least that's still how it used to. Still, the ship seems pretty banged up, so why don't you give me the general overview of what happened here for now?"

"Oh man, you're in for a treat. So, this is basically a three parter. The first part's pretty fuzzy for me, because it all started when I just injected some xenospit. Don't ask. The tv in the rec room displayed some giant rotten pig that said weird biblical shit, then the lights went out. Literally, for the rest of the crew, figuratively for me, because I went in deep. I hallucinated that I was on some weird planet and then I went inside and there was a smaller planet. The smaller planet was some kind of ancient being or whatever, so I touched it and gained knowledge of what was happening, sort of.

Then I wake up, all burned and crispy like for some reason, and all hell had broken loose. Some of the science crew was having a standoff with some of our guys, there was great big anomaly hole in the rec room that lead to some digitzed subrealm or another. Some guys went in, not important for now. I accessed the weird knowledge from my supreme trip and convinced the squid scientist, I think his name was Clark, that all of this shit was the fault of some weird artifact that they had some trouble with. Basically, one of their lab aides got fuzed with some cube and that started all of this shit. So yea, convinced him and he had his guys roll out the cube with the rest of the aid stuck on it.

Now this, is where it gets bad. So I amp those two guys who got stuck inside the anomaly out, while trying to think of way to seperate the lab-aid-mulch from the cube. Only it was only one guy and a head by now. Anyway, some asshole decides to shoot his laser at the cube. That's basically the point where shit started getting weird. Technicolor skeletons and apparitions start coming out of the woodwork, fleshhorror starts pouring out of the vents and a giant pigs head starts munching on the ship. So, most of us skedaddle to the R&D's anti-fuckery fields. I told Hasala to grab the head and follow me to said field, which he did admirably. The guy can run for his life, all right, he'll make a great arm soldier yet. Anywho, then someone drank one of those potions, time stopped, they pushed the cube into the anomaly hole and when time came back it was all over. Except for, you know, the damage to the ship and that one newbie that's gone missing. What was his name, Dan or something?"

"Now, I'm not saying it was xenos. But it was definitely xenos."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Go back to the rec room. Enter VR.
Ok.

For posts like these you might want to expand upon them. You know, Enter Vr and go to a program.

Try one more time to touch things without buring them.
This is a willpower roll by the way. You've got a -1 in it. This time you got lucky

You manage to pick up the clothing and generally handle various things without causing them to burn, explode or be electrified

Uh... do you accept credit?
Do you have anything to give us to make sure you'll actually pay it back?

Or would you be willing to do something in return for it?

We could get you an amp to go magneto, sure.

Thats possible. Built in kinetic amps were a thing, remember? As long as we can fit it in the body, we can put it in.

Nyar's thing is already in place.

So a gauss pistol would probably cost around 3-4 tokens then? If so, buy a conventional pistol from the armory master, and ask her what this tool that I found is: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=108083.msg5935542#msg5935542
Actually it would be 2 tokens. The 3-4 was for that guy getting his body back.

The armory master takes the thing from you and looks it over.  "Looks like a shielding device of some kind. For feet." She shrugs.

Regards to glowitis: I took potion 19 and started glowing all over and stuff. Actually, as potions have gone, mines really done nothing at all. Whatsoever. I don't know whether to call that really good or really bad luck.

Purchase milnoplate helmet from AM.[/b]
Oh, well that would have worn off by now. Too bad, it was actually really powerful but you never did anything to use it.

{WIKI} gnomes ! PEOPLE ARE BUYING THINGS HERE!

Psmith Exerton

Dont get any modifications to my arms. Instead, head to the armory and buy a Mk II suit.
Alright. Probably the safer bet.

{WIKI}

Arrive on ship, then send message to doc:

Private Pancaek told me you people had some problems with, and I'm quoting here, "somehow some new guy went full fleshhorror on us". So, care to tell me what that's all about? Is it the same guy who apparently did the same thing on a previous mission, the one Steve had to obliterate from space?

Quote from: The Doc
The original made duplicates. Imperfect ones. Degeneration through successive copies. Caution recommended. Becoming unstable.

Turn off the TV and head to the armory.
Okie Dokie.
Just kinda walk up to them, im joining them is all.

Show the doktor my holo-skull and ask him to give it a quick once over, does anything about it or its makeup pique his interest?

"Materials not my specialty" he says, turning it over in his hands, "Odd feel to it though. Recommend exposure to electronics or electrical systems as test. Isolated test."

Pages: 1 ... 1796 1797 [1798] 1799 1800 ... 2101