_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1792 1793 [1794] 1795 1796 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926770 times)

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26895 on: February 26, 2015, 04:28:15 pm »

"Hmmmm.
Mustafragicaliciousalascalosusfractalbananamantwosimagosi"

Start rapidly speaking at the Inside edge of the forcefield, it'll be fun to see all that noise either bounce around this sphere or come out in a unintelligible burst once the effect wear off.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26896 on: February 26, 2015, 04:31:16 pm »

Oh, so YOU'RE THE GAY NECROPHILIAC!
"I...I beg your pardon? Gay necrophiliac? Explain yourself, before I start cooking your brain."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26897 on: February 26, 2015, 04:32:48 pm »

Well, I thought the guy who killed me was a gay necrophiliac by the way he held my head.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26898 on: February 26, 2015, 04:36:56 pm »

Well, I thought the guy who killed me was a gay necrophiliac by the way he held my head.
"What? Like, did he hump your neck-stump? Anyway, you were already nothing but a head when I floated you and some other guy out of that anomaly."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26899 on: February 26, 2015, 05:53:09 pm »

I know that! The guy you floated out is the one who cut my head off!

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26900 on: February 26, 2015, 08:32:34 pm »

"That green wisp at the top, maybe. It caused the digitization effect, like the ground, and did it much faster, too. If the ground doesn't work, the wisp might. Have to wait for this frozen effect to wear off, though."

"Hmm... I'm guessing that it will just wear off in its own time?"

((So just to be clear, the time freeze effect is active in the area through the portal right?))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26901 on: February 27, 2015, 12:44:36 pm »

jam the arms forward and down so the cube touches the ground.

Run away and fire lasers at the pig head.
if the lasers stop moving after a bit thats fine, let the energy accumulate.

You stuff it all down onto the ground. Simple enough. Nothing happens. Well, everything IS still frozen. Oh well.

You shoot the laser at the pig for a while. Nothing happens there either. You can't see anything, lasers are still invisible, but you make a mental note not to walk into the area where the rifle's barrel was pointing. Lest you melt your head.

"Hmmmm.
Mustafragicaliciousalascalosusfractalbananamantwosimagosi"

Start rapidly speaking at the Inside edge of the forcefield, it'll be fun to see all that noise either bounce around this sphere or come out in a unintelligible burst once the effect wear off.
You go apeshit and start smacking walls and the floor, hoping to deafen anyone outside the barrier when this is all over.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26902 on: February 27, 2015, 03:44:20 pm »

"Hey, does anyone have anything that might fix my foot? I think I broke it."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26903 on: February 27, 2015, 03:52:08 pm »

You know, if SOMEONE hadn't killed me I would have been able to help with that.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26904 on: February 28, 2015, 01:17:06 am »

Set cameyes to thermal and laser the pig a bit more.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 02:01:30 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26905 on: February 28, 2015, 11:50:02 am »

Set cameyes to thermal and laser the pig a bit more.
The lasers, from what you can tell, are all "bunching" up in a big wad of heat at the end of your gun.

Great.

When you're ready to restart time, just tell me to wait and we'll zoom ahead till the potion runs out.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26906 on: February 28, 2015, 05:34:34 pm »

((I'm not gonna do anything until that potion runs out, so zooming ahead is fine by me.))

Meditate a bit until time restarts outside of the r&d barrier. Look at what horrible things will certainly befall us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26907 on: February 28, 2015, 05:37:22 pm »

((I'm in favor of getting time restarted again for the reason that I need Xan to soak up my bipolar luck again.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #26908 on: February 28, 2015, 06:59:32 pm »

((I'm not gonna do anything until that potion runs out, so zooming ahead is fine by me.))

Meditate a bit until time restarts outside of the r&d barrier. Look at what horrible things will certainly befall us.
((Could always try talking to the scientists again if you're bored. Not that they'd have anything interesting to say, just make small talk. Maybe ask them if their sex life is as active as the ones in the sound worm base.

EDIT: Although, now that I think about it, they did say that the science department is a family business. So best not to ask that question, since it would have some unfortunate implications.))
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 07:02:17 pm by Parisbre56 »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26909 on: February 28, 2015, 07:38:54 pm »

head back to tron and grab the arms, rocket boost up top and jam the arms and artifact into the green flame.

Leave tron.

Repeat this until successful then wait for potion to expire.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 1792 1793 [1794] 1795 1796 ... 2101