_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1784 1785 [1786] 1787 1788 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929695 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26775 on: February 05, 2015, 02:34:40 pm »

Give chase, pin it to a wall with my reiterpallasch if i catch it.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26776 on: February 05, 2015, 02:50:32 pm »

Kyle removes his arm.
"CUT MY ARM OFF!"

"Yeah, I figured that would happen."

Cut the digitized part of his arm off with a blade of heat. Nudge the severed digitized arm off the edge so it doesn't potentially spread to the block. Use one of my wireframe "shoes" to do so.

EDIT: If my amp fizzles, try using the laser rifle I'm carrying.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 10:25:46 am by swordsmith04 »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26777 on: February 05, 2015, 03:04:55 pm »

Pan yells towards the R&D

"Yo, science dudes. What's taking so long? I was thinking you'd be done, like, last turn."

He sort of looks around him, bewildered

"Huh. No idea why I said that last bit. Odd."

His gaze wanders downwards, and he sees Ian looking at him.

"What?"

Continue waiting for the scientists while impatiently tapping my foot. Put on another song in the meantime, this playlist is bretty good

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26778 on: February 05, 2015, 03:18:09 pm »

Knowing what had to be done, Ian began his courageous crawl to save the crew from the monstrous shapeshifter!

Ian murmurs: "I know the truth.... It was obvious... very obvious! All along..."

Use the last of my strength to crawl over and give Pancaek a bite in the achilles tendon.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 09:20:40 pm by HavingPhun »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26779 on: February 05, 2015, 03:25:12 pm »

Pan turns to look at Ian with his unblinking black eyes, arms crossed in front of him showing the thick synthflesh muscles. Being slightly crispy on the outside probably added to the general easthetic of mild menace, he hoped.

"What truth? The hell are you blabbering about, trooper?"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26780 on: February 05, 2015, 03:26:08 pm »

Knowing what had to be done, Ian began his courageous crawl to save the crew from the monstrous shapeshifter!

Ian murmurs: "I know the truth.... It was obvious... very obvious! All along..."

Use the last of my strength to crawl over and give Pancaek a bite in the achilles tendon.
Xan suddenly feels a great amount of amusement for some reason.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26781 on: February 05, 2015, 09:22:44 pm »

"Of course you would say that.... erg..."

Ian runs out of fumes right in front of Pancaek's foot, and drools a bit on the floor...

Roll up into a fetal position, hold broken foot.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26782 on: February 06, 2015, 12:06:54 am »

"Invisible bear? Invisible bear! I don't even know what a bear is! Invisible bear, teach me your secrets of invisibility!"
Track the invisible bear
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26783 on: February 06, 2015, 12:48:37 am »

Spoiler: Application (click to show/hide)
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26784 on: February 06, 2015, 12:55:04 am »

((Heh. That background works. I could imagine it'd be right for some worlds.))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26785 on: February 06, 2015, 11:44:11 pm »

"Invisible bear? Invisible bear! I don't even know what a bear is! Invisible bear, teach me your secrets of invisibility!"
Track the invisible bear

Maul the shit outta this guy if he gets close.

Otherwise, head for the nearest cave-like location... perhaps those strange, square holes in the walls?
Yup, that seems like a good place for a bear to hole up.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #26786 on: February 07, 2015, 05:51:31 am »

Figure out what's going on, if possible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26787 on: February 07, 2015, 04:32:56 pm »

Pan yells towards the R&D

"Yo, science dudes. What's taking so long? I was thinking you'd be done, like, last turn."

He sort of looks around him, bewildered

"Huh. No idea why I said that last bit. Odd."

His gaze wanders downwards, and he sees Ian looking at him.

"What?"

Continue waiting for the scientists while impatiently tapping my foot. Put on another song in the meantime, this playlist is bretty good
Pump up the jams

The two scientists return a moment later, pushing a metal trolley with a large metal box on top of it. The box's seams and opening points are covered in tape which reads "SPECIMEN SEALED. DO NOT OPEN WITHOUT OVERSEER CONSENT"

"Of course you would say that.... erg..."

Ian runs out of fumes right in front of Pancaek's foot, and drools a bit on the floor...

Roll up into a fetal position, hold broken foot.
You curl into a ball.

On the bright side you could probably get into all those mysterious tubes people keep installing around here.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Give chase, pin it to a wall with my reiterpallasch if i catch it.
You pull yourself up into the vent and start crawling after the skin. It's surprisingly fast for...not having any muscles or really any sort of organic structure that should let it move. You quickly lose it down one of the branching pathways.

Kyle removes his arm.
"CUT MY ARM OFF!"

"Yeah, I figured that would happen."

Cut the digitized part of his arm off with a blade of heat. Nudge the severed digitized arm off the edge so it doesn't potentially spread to the block. Use one of my wireframe "shoes" to do so.

EDIT: If my amp fizzles, try using the laser rifle I'm carrying.
[2+1]
Well thats no good.  You only get it part way off. And now he's screaming and whining. Oh what a baby.

[1]

"Would you please shut up? It makes doing this complicated procedure very" in the midst of your complaining you gesture in a rather unfortunate way and sweep the laser straight across his  throat. His head pops off like a fucking cork  and both it and his body start rolling off the structure. "...difficult."

Track the invisible bear

Maul the shit outta this guy if he gets close.

Otherwise, head for the nearest cave-like location... perhaps those strange, square holes in the walls?
Yup, that seems like a good place for a bear to hole up.
You go back to the bearracks and curl up on one of the beds.

Track the invisible bear
You somehow manage to track the invisible bear (whatever that is) to the barracks. You have no idea where in the barracks he is, but you're pretty sure he's here.

Figure out what's going on, if possible.

I'm as lost as you are.

You wanna narrow that question down a bit? Because we've got invisible bears, robot squids, guys with lightning arms, guys with tron legs, guys without heads, it's all a fucking mess.

Spoiler: Application (click to show/hide)

We have this thing around here called "Stasis Dementia". You can write whatever you want as your background, because if it clashes with the established canon we can just write it off as being the result of minor brain damage from being frozen for too long.

Anyways, this all looks fine to me. Do you know how most characters start or would you like me to throw you in personally? Generally you just flop, naked and covered in goo, out of a stasis pod in the barracks.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26788 on: February 07, 2015, 04:59:50 pm »

Grab his head before it rolls off the edge. Stop his body from doing so, too, if I can.
If I manage to save both, finish cutting the digitized arm off, using first my amp and then the rifle if the amp fizzles again. Nudge the digitized arm off the edge with one of my wireframe "shoes".

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26789 on: February 07, 2015, 06:36:30 pm »

We have this thing around here called "Stasis Dementia". You can write whatever you want as your background, because if it clashes with the established canon we can just write it off as being the result of minor brain damage from being frozen for too long.

Anyways, this all looks fine to me. Do you know how most characters start or would you like me to throw you in personally? Generally you just flop, naked and covered in goo, out of a stasis pod in the barracks.
((Ok, if I'm just covered in goo in the barracks, butt naked, I can probably figure it out!))

Psmith Exerton

Look around. Find the nearest clothes and wear them. Dont want to be wondering the ship naked. Before I put the clothes on, see if I can find something to dry myself off with.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.
Pages: 1 ... 1784 1785 [1786] 1787 1788 ... 2101