_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1782 1783 [1784] 1785 1786 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929667 times)

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26745 on: January 28, 2015, 03:08:40 pm »

"Where did you...? Never mind. I hope you can regrow those at will."

Move closer to the fire, and examine it. Is it the actual block itself burning, or something else?

Charge Exotic dynamic bonus.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26746 on: January 28, 2015, 03:09:01 pm »

"I may have had a slight, erm, lapse in my judgement... Sorry about that one..."

If any of the scientists linger, then ask them about the grip boot thing that I found in this airlock. Otherwise, Wait quietly on the floor... Or at least as quiet as a guy with a broken foot can be.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 09:11:45 am by HavingPhun »

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26747 on: January 28, 2015, 04:16:49 pm »

Briefly consider brotherly embracements with my glowing hands, then decide not to.
"Hey people? I have a theory about these hands of mine glowing with an awesome power, but I need to borrow a really big gun for like one moment to check. Anyone wanna bite?"
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26748 on: January 28, 2015, 04:28:03 pm »

Well okay. Farewell then, brother in awesome glowing arms!
Wander over to the wall-hole and perform !!SCIENCE! ! via hand lightning bolts to digitized objects
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26749 on: January 28, 2015, 07:10:59 pm »

Walk in a direction until I find something interesting.
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26750 on: January 28, 2015, 07:12:57 pm »

>Find the nearest woods suitable for shitting in

>Raid the nearest convenient honey pot/picnic basket

>Explore the ship, figure out what's going on. Apply liberal amounts of bear-mauls to any potential threats.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26751 on: January 28, 2015, 07:26:15 pm »

"Does anyone else here feel a bear behind?

On a less jovial note, still in the market to borrow the heaviest ordnance available!"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26752 on: January 28, 2015, 07:31:58 pm »

Investigate the burning thing!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26753 on: January 30, 2015, 03:57:44 pm »

Dr.Clark clanks over and opens the door for the two scientists with a vague wave of one tentacle. They scurry off inside.

Pan stands around the opening of the door.

"Everything okay in there? You lot need some help or something?"

Try and look thorugh the door opening what they're doing. Patiently wait outside. Unless they say I can come in, then go in.

They shut the door immediately after entering. Seems they're very inclined not to let you even see inside. Hm. What you did get a glimpse of was just a blank hallway...so maybe you're not missing anything.

Take my gains back onto tge ship and inspect me recovered leg thoroughly.

Its best not to get too greedy lest i anger the universe.

Your leg, despite being extremely Tron, seems otherwise normal.

"Where did you...? Never mind. I hope you can regrow those at will."

Move closer to the fire, and examine it. Is it the actual block itself burning, or something else?

Charge Exotic dynamic bonus.

Investigate the burning thing!

The burning thing appears to be two things working in tandem. The actual "flame" is coming from the building you just climbed, however that flame appears to be caused by a strange wisp of greenish light which is coiling and drifting around the upper most point of the building. The light seems to be trying to land on the point, but everytime it gets close, something causes it to be forcibly shoved back. Hm.

"I may have had a slight, erm, lapse in my judgement... Sorry about that one..."

If any of the scientists linger, then ask them about the grip boot thing that I found in this airlock. Otherwise, Wait quietly on the floor... Or at least as quiet as a guy with a broken foot can be.
You do your best to whimper with dignity.

Briefly consider brotherly embracements with my glowing hands, then decide not to.
"Hey people? I have a theory about these hands of mine glowing with an awesome power, but I need to borrow a really big gun for like one moment to check. Anyone wanna bite?"

You wisely decide not to kill yourself and possibly several other people.

Well okay. Farewell then, brother in awesome glowing arms!
Wander over to the wall-hole and perform !!SCIENCE! ! via hand lightning bolts to digitized objects
You point one finger out through the hole and concentrate on it. Strange arcs of purple electricity leap from your fingers onto the ground and the objects near the hole, but it seems to have very little effect.

Walk in a direction until I find something interesting.
You sort of drag yourself out into the hall and find a giant squid talking to a burnt albino.

That was some good ass booze.

>Find the nearest woods suitable for shitting in

>Raid the nearest convenient honey pot/picnic basket

>Explore the ship, figure out what's going on. Apply liberal amounts of bear-mauls to any potential threats.
You wander about, bearing in mind that you have to be careful where you step. You might have the right to bear arms, but they can still easily injure others. Like that guy laying in the hall, bear ass naked. Or that guy sticking his bear arms out the hole and hurling lightning. All these people would bear witness to your bearly contained strength, should they pose a threat. But they can bearly even recognize your invisible presence, so you just walk past them, bearly noticed.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26754 on: January 30, 2015, 04:28:25 pm »

"Haha! I am become Darth Ronald! Now you shall feel the true power of the Ronald side of the Force! "
Zap a few more digitized objects.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26755 on: January 30, 2015, 04:54:32 pm »

Hasala examines the wisp of light for a few moments, then types up and sends a message on his wristpad.

Quote from: Hasala Nabin To: Pancaek Nilys
Hey. I'm inside that portal anomaly, atop a giant glowing chunk of metal that's probably a piece of the ship. There's a green wisp of light trying to touch the top of this metal block, but something's forcing it back every time it gets close, and the metal near this point is on fire. You know what's going on here, somehow; do you know what this thing is? And how bad an idea would extinguishing the fire with an amp be?

Send message to Pancaek. Maintain Exotic bonus.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 04:56:27 pm by swordsmith04 »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26756 on: January 30, 2015, 06:06:40 pm »

Quote from: Pan to Hasala
Giive me a minute, I'll commune with the old god and tell you what to do in a moment.

Think about what the green whisp flame trying to touch the metal chunk inside the anomaly near Hasala is about. Send the knowledge I gain about said thing to Hasala via wristpad.

Also wait patiently outside of the RnD door for Dr. Clark and his cronies to come back.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26757 on: January 31, 2015, 04:01:35 am »

Continue wheedling for weaponry for experiment
Anyone? It could be really cool! You can have it back if it don't work!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 04:33:46 am by Dorsidwarf »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26758 on: January 31, 2015, 03:32:28 pm »

investigate wierd thingy!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26759 on: January 31, 2015, 05:27:49 pm »

Try reconnecting my tron leg to my disconnected synthleg.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 1782 1783 [1784] 1785 1786 ... 2101