_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1777 1778 [1779] 1780 1781 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5821901 times)

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26670 on: January 13, 2015, 03:11:42 am »

((That's already been solved, Xantalos. You just have to put an already-digitized object under your feet. So if you took your boots off and digitized them, you can just pull them back in and wear them to be digitizing proof.))
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26671 on: January 13, 2015, 03:37:11 am »

((Ah.
I just need something other than my MKI.
I have that Christmas potion, I could turn into a horrible abomination again...nah I'll just wait until I can cheese it with clone copies.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26672 on: January 13, 2015, 03:46:25 am »

((Well, I would go in but I've already given my laser rifle to someone who can fly so I doubt I could do much in there.
Not to mention with my stats I'll probably end up falling over and falling face first on the digitising floor.))
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26673 on: January 13, 2015, 07:46:34 am »

((That's already been solved, Xantalos. You just have to put an already-digitized object under your feet. So if you took your boots off and digitized them, you can just pull them back in and wear them to be digitizing proof.))
((I tried that with a grenade,  the ground ate it.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26674 on: January 13, 2015, 10:38:37 am »

((Digitized objects spread the digitization. There's a bunch of ordinary-looking wireframe objects spread all over the ground inside the anomaly that aren't affected by the digitization, and don't spread it. I used duct tape to attach two to my feet, which is how I'm walking around in there right now.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26675 on: January 14, 2015, 05:10:29 pm »

Experiment to see if I can project the arcs of electricity
You project a bolt of electricity a foot thick, which arcs into the ground a few feet in front of you. The scientists are now all VERY focused on you.

Test if the wristpad messaging system still functions by attempting to send a small test message to Lab Overseer Clark. Whether or not it does, begin climbing up that path. Take the "shoes" off once I'm not standing on the digitizing ground, if it would help me climb.

Oh, and it's been a while since the Antarctic blast incident. How am I feeling?

You don't know Clark's communication number, so messaging him isn't possible, though you could just talk to him on the radio.

You pull yourself up onto the block and carefully remove your shoes before heading up. You get all of maybe three feet up before slipping and landing face first on uneven ground. You quickly splay yourself out and get a grip on the surface to stop yourself from sliding off, but you don't make any progress on the climb up.

Head over to the barracks, open my footlocker.

Grab out a roboleg and set about trying to replace my missing lower leg.

I forget, did you have any fleshy legs left or are we just replacing a mechanical one?

((I feel like this thing could be used to get me into R&D somehow, though it may just be something you wear on your foot for more grip.))

"Huh, well then, this thing is useless!"

Go find the scientists, and smack Donald in the back of the head with the noduled side of the tool to see what happens. Attempt to charm the scientists into explaining what the tool does with Ian's "excellent" conversation skills.
You walk back to the hallway and find a standoff between the scientists and the guy with weird arms. Like a literal standoff, they're all pointing guns directly at his face and waiting for him to make another move.

Perhaps...now isn't the best time.

((Ah.
I just need something other than my MKI.
I have that Christmas potion, I could turn into a horrible abomination again...nah I'll just wait until I can cheese it with clone copies.))
I hope someone drinks their potion soon. I'm gonna forget where I stashed those descriptions eventually.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26676 on: January 14, 2015, 05:12:54 pm »

Stay in the hallway outside of the entrance to the R&D. Heat up the door beyond the rods with my microwave amp to soften up the metal a bit. Then use mass amp to apply a generous blast of force to blow the door in. Use cameye zoom to observe what lies beyond.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26677 on: January 14, 2015, 05:17:02 pm »

Can I speak? If so, tell the scientists that I mean them no harm. If not, think it at them instead.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26678 on: January 14, 2015, 05:42:15 pm »

Drink Potion if I have it?

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26679 on: January 14, 2015, 05:58:42 pm »

...Nah, won't run with it. I'm not wearing my MkI, I don't have a radio. There was a room full of vacuum in the way.

Sit tight and just chill for a bit. Charge Dexterity/Strength/whatever-I'm-rolling-for-climbing-this-thing dynamic bonus by envisioning exactly where I'm going to put my hands on the metal block to carefully climb higher.

Also,

Oh, and it's been a while since the Antarctic blast incident. How am I feeling?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 06:11:51 pm by swordsmith04 »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26680 on: January 14, 2015, 06:00:40 pm »

Quote from: Pancaek
use amp
Quote from: Tavik
drink potion
Cautiousness instincts engaged, back away from people around me, particularly those two.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26681 on: January 14, 2015, 06:32:46 pm »

Replace missing lower synthflesh leg with roboleg. Or if full synthbodies come with the standard modular limb ports simply swap the leg out entirely.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26682 on: January 14, 2015, 07:35:08 pm »

You know what, for safeties sake, let's say that I follow Xantalos in whatever he tries to do.
He seems like the most reasonable person around here.

He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26683 on: January 14, 2015, 08:21:25 pm »

((I figured I might just do it anyway even with the armed scientists there but I suppose it is best not to.))

Head back to R&D, Attempt to aid Pancaek in opening up R&D with my limited resources. I'm just going to call the tool I found my "grip-shoe" for now on as that's what it seems to be. Also, stay a few good paces from Pancaek in case his plan backfires.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 08:25:23 pm by HavingPhun »

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26684 on: January 15, 2015, 05:23:16 pm »

((I demand the Cieleton, if still spooking around, drink/apply whatever potion she may have gotten :D))
Pages: 1 ... 1777 1778 [1779] 1780 1781 ... 2101