_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1678 1679 [1680] 1681 1682 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926735 times)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25185 on: July 12, 2014, 12:36:20 pm »

Go to the tv room and find some sort of channel about tourism and exotic locations in the universe or somesuch.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25186 on: July 12, 2014, 01:00:04 pm »

just a waitin fer nightfall waitin fer nightfall waitin fer nightfall
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25187 on: July 12, 2014, 06:49:30 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 02:58:45 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25188 on: July 12, 2014, 06:54:36 pm »

« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 11:49:36 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #25189 on: July 12, 2014, 07:55:35 pm »

((It helps PW and his Space Accountant if you fill in the zero (and negative) skills as well))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #25190 on: July 13, 2014, 07:11:12 am »

Make a mark to mark my starting position. Start going downstream, looking for any signs of cat (claw marks, paw imprints, fur, broken vegetation) or danger (no giant worms falling on me, please). Keep using snuffer to detect scent.

If I spot cat, respond to its intensification appropriately.

If nothing is found after a long time of searching, turn around and start searching in the opposite direction (upstream).

Spoiler: Flint Westwood (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Dog" (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 07:13:23 am by Parisbre56 »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25191 on: July 13, 2014, 07:19:44 am »

Flip myself upside down and wrap my good arm around his calf then begin kicking him in the chin repeatedly with both feet.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #25192 on: July 13, 2014, 11:41:55 am »

(Aww man, that was a totally believable lie. Okay, maybe it just convinced them I'm a raving lunatic.)

"It's not me! I'm not the carrier! Not me!"

Use Exo-bonus to scorch the chests of the people aiming at me.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #25193 on: July 13, 2014, 11:26:22 pm »

((I'm page 76 on the mission thread and 28 on the ship thread (on 50 posts per page), and am highly impressed, if sometimes disappointed by the imaginations of those using Tinker Mode.

*Phew* Sorry about that. Anyways, Piecewise is a genius, the players are... what they are :P and I will be taking part in this at some point! I WILL BRING THE NEXT WEAPONS REVOLUTION, SUCKAS! Hehehe...))

« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 11:28:35 pm by TalonisWolf »
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25194 on: July 14, 2014, 08:44:44 am »

((I'm page 76 on the mission thread and 28 on the ship thread (on 50 posts per page), and am highly impressed, if sometimes disappointed by the imaginations of those using Tinker Mode.

*Phew* Sorry about that. Anyways, Piecewise is a genius, the players are... what they are :P and I will be taking part in this at some point! I WILL BRING THE NEXT WEAPONS REVOLUTION, SUCKAS! Hehehe...))

Anton is using nuclear bomb drones this very minute, people buy the rockets off a MK III all the time, and The swarm came up in a mission, though it got ganked before it could deploy.

I think you will find, once you join our merry crew or finish reading, or both, that somewhere in the vast history of tinker, someone has tried just about everything. Except a gun that shoots giant shrews. Despite my best efforts, they still haven't done that.

Does Steve think its viable?
If you cut down the number of armaments and the size, yes. A high speed exoskeleton designed to wield heavy weapons yet stay agile is good, but as it is, it's too big and too expensive, especially considering it relies on pilot skill, always a questionable prospect.

Fascinating! Exit the ducts near the Armory. Is there anyone at the kiosk?
An man in overalls with "Maintenance" on them. He looks rather annoyed when you drop down through the ceiling.

"You know you're not supposed to be up there right? Don't make more work for us, please."

Go to the tv room and find some sort of channel about tourism and exotic locations in the universe or somesuch.
There's a channel that appears to be nothing more then advertisements for vacation deals. It's all local stuff, probably caught from the planet below, about equatorial islands and mountain vistas and "alien ruins" which look more like things someone made using concrete and UV glow paint. Hm.

Alright, if someone hasn't already added mr. Knuser to the Wiki, would they kindly do so now? Thank you.

As per you, You fall, coughing and spluttering, out of a tube of goo and find yourself naked and slippy, sitting alone in the barracks. There is a box of clothing off to your left and a door out of the room straight ahead. If you already know whats going on, don't worry to much about meta knowledge, I generally don't care if new people just know the layout of the ship and basics of what's going on to make things easier.

Flip myself upside down and wrap my good arm around his calf then begin kicking him in the chin repeatedly with both feet.
You flip yourself over and kick towards the guy's head, which is behind a clear windshield sort of thing. The angle is awkward, and your blows have a hard time getting any purcase against the slick glass, but you manage to punch several small holes into the windshield with your metal clad toes. The windshield starts to crumble inward, collapsing into a mass of lamented glass and metal wire.

"Would you kindly just die? You're only making this harder on yourself" you shout at the man, as he tries in vain to shake you off.

(Aww man, that was a totally believable lie. Okay, maybe it just convinced them I'm a raving lunatic.)

"It's not me! I'm not the carrier! Not me!"

Use Exo-bonus to scorch the chests of the people aiming at me.

You wanna reword the action there because as it is, I'm reading that as "Burn their chest hair off." Do you want to melt their chest cavities or light them on fire or what?

just a waitin fer nightfall waitin fer nightfall waitin fer nightfall
You hear distant snuffing and the tramping around of big, clumsy human feet.

Make a mark to mark my starting position. Start going downstream, looking for any signs of cat (claw marks, paw imprints, fur, broken vegetation) or danger (no giant worms falling on me, please). Keep using snuffer to detect scent.

If I spot cat, respond to its intensification appropriately.

If nothing is found after a long time of searching, turn around and start searching in the opposite direction (upstream).

Spoiler: Flint Westwood (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Dog" (click to show/hide)
After a few minutes of pacing about, the snuffer catches something and goes lumbering off down stream, nose collecting clumps of dead leaves with every inhale.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #25195 on: July 14, 2014, 09:54:16 am »

Heat up their chest cavities with spheres of heat. Right where the hearts are.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #25196 on: July 14, 2014, 09:55:45 am »

What armaments would you suggest removing?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25197 on: July 14, 2014, 10:08:47 am »

flip back onto my feet and drive my fingers through the holes in his faceplate in an attempt to either gouge his eyes out or gain enough purchase to tear the visor free and mangle his face.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25198 on: July 14, 2014, 10:30:53 am »

As per alterations:
That sword of yours is pretty special. You should take a look at it. And learn the art of Iaido.
You're massively flexible and fast. Your body can keep up with your brain now.
You've got built in defenses against projectile based long range attacks, though lasers are still a problem.
You've got kinetic amps built into feet, fists, elbows, and knees.
Your basically the height of cyborg sword fighters.

((Actually, the wiki is incomplete about Renen.))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25199 on: July 14, 2014, 01:22:57 pm »

Time to go! follow my pre-planned route through the trees and across the river, then follow the river downstream through the trees. Try to stay above the canopy so that I'm not visible from below.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 1678 1679 [1680] 1681 1682 ... 2101