_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1674 1675 [1676] 1677 1678 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5927110 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25125 on: June 25, 2014, 09:18:43 pm »

"That's it! Good boy! Good job!" said Flint to the "Dog" as he ran after it, getting his machete ready.
This is it! I've found a trail. And once you've found a trail, the clock starts counting down for your target.

Run after the dog. Use machete against anything impeding my progress if it would help me move faster. If I need to move really fast, use my grappling hook to swing from trees, Tarzan scream optional.

Spoiler: Flint Westwood (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Dog" (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25126 on: June 28, 2014, 11:09:34 am »

Go exploring the vents! Where can I go and what can I find?

There are several paths around, one to your right, one right in front of you, and that front one branches twice before turning a corner toward the right far up ahead. There's a hum of an electrical motor and the whoooosh of air somewhere to your right, and quieter passages along the forward path and its left branches.

Rolling perfectly.
The underbarrel rocket launcher is fairly effective against the battle suit, though not effective enough to get through it's armor. The coil gun in addition to the explosive is, with some concentrated fire, enough to take it down. The blades, however, aren't very effective at cutting, though they can batter and smash fairly well.

Rapidly slash at his middle body at top speed in BT, aiming for the brain. Prepare midway to quickly change direction or avoid any attacks from the Arbiter.
The arbiter, in response to your movement, casually leaps 30 feet in the air and out of your reach. It's moving just as fast as you.

cross over to the other side of the river from the noise, staying in the trees as always, and then follow it downstream to somewhere that looks easy for me to cross but difficult to swim. once there look for branches that look like I can use my claws to shape into improvised spears, and get to work making them.
You head down river, leaping from tree to tree until you eventually come to a place where the river widens and grows fiercer. It's surface is smooth but the flow is much faster, the current obviously stronger. Now, using your claws to sharpen spears is a bit of a different problem. Your claws have a sharp tip and fairly narrow bottom but they're not knives, not slicing implements. They're designed, like the claws of all cats, for the purpose of digging into flesh and gripping while a fatal throat bite is performed. That, or if used to scratch, are more of a tearing action, puncturing and then ripping through with sheer force rather then neat slicing.

Frankly, your claws aren't going to sharpen anything.

"Huh. Uhm, Steve, sir... given the circumstances the armory master usually leaves the armory... do we need to worry?"

Ask Steve.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)

>Don't worry about it. She's just busy with something else right now. Do you just need someone to vend you items?

You attempt to circle around him, but he stands in one place,slowly turning to keep you in front of him. His suit is obviously very heavy and pretty slow, but also has a palpable power behind it. Even with your exoskeleton, that thing would hurt.

Rip off some cloth from my shirt and tye it around my neck to try and stop the bleeding. Afterwards, go to the doctor.
You head to the infirmary and they stitch your back shut and stop the bleeding. That done you walk over to where the doctor is hanging around, poking at a data pad.

"That's it! Good boy! Good job!" said Flint to the "Dog" as he ran after it, getting his machete ready.
This is it! I've found a trail. And once you've found a trail, the clock starts counting down for your target.

Run after the dog. Use machete against anything impeding my progress if it would help me move faster. If I need to move really fast, use my grappling hook to swing from trees, Tarzan scream optional.

Spoiler: Flint Westwood (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Dog" (click to show/hide)
The Snuffer leads you through the foliage and to a clearing, where it bounds over to a tree and starts scratching at it with it's heavy claws, scooping out chucks of bark like a pneumatic melon baller.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #25127 on: June 28, 2014, 01:22:31 pm »

Engage the next Battlesuit and any Sods in the way with weapons.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25128 on: June 28, 2014, 03:19:37 pm »

Ooh! Explore the middle passage.

And then, over the period of the next 14 RL days, explore the rest of this vent system as far as is reasonably possible, since I'll be missing and unable to explore it non-automatically. Mentally tally all of my findings. Escape threats.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25129 on: June 28, 2014, 03:35:34 pm »

((fair enough @claws not good for making spears))

Lyra

scout out a good route across the trees and branches to cross the river, then settle in on a tree up high where I can't be seen from the ground and on the far side of the river from where that noise was, and doze, resting and waiting for sundown.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25130 on: June 28, 2014, 08:36:11 pm »

Jump rocket assisted punch to the face.[/b
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #25131 on: June 28, 2014, 08:43:35 pm »

"Doctor, mind if I ask what you are looking at?"

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #25132 on: June 28, 2014, 09:14:26 pm »

"Easy there big fella, don't cut the tree down!" Flint said with amusement, even as he got his rifle ready.
I love how excited it gets. Seems like a fun animal. Wonder if the doc has any.
Now let's see... Is she around here?

Have the snuffer calm down. Or at least try to calm down.
Inspect the area. Check to make sure that there is nothing dangerous/interesting around or on that tree or on the surrounding trees.
If nothing helpful is found, check the surrounding area for tracks with the help of the snuffer.
If nothing helpful is found, check the branches of the tree and its surrounding trees for tracks. If I'm lucky, my target would have left claw marks or fur indicating the direction I must go towards. Use grappling hook to climb, if necessary, after taking some seconds to aim carefully and find a sturdy looking branch to grab onto.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #25133 on: June 29, 2014, 05:37:45 am »

"Nothing I absolutely need to get now, sir. I can wait a bit."

Go back to the rec room, and go into VR. Set up a small and short realistically-random mission, with briefing and the ability to contact mission control. Using my current equipment, plus the mass manip amp.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25134 on: June 30, 2014, 08:52:45 am »

Engage the next Battlesuit and any Sods in the way with weapons.
You thwack the feet out of under one of the battle suits and turn toward the next, skating sideways and out of the way as it fires. You spray shells erratically across its armor and deal some damage, but it keeps coming.

Ooh! Explore the middle passage.

And then, over the period of the next 14 RL days, explore the rest of this vent system as far as is reasonably possible, since I'll be missing and unable to explore it non-automatically. Mentally tally all of my findings. Escape threats.

Alright. Remind me of this when you return and it shall be so.

((fair enough @claws not good for making spears))

Lyra

scout out a good route across the trees and branches to cross the river, then settle in on a tree up high where I can't be seen from the ground and on the far side of the river from where that noise was, and doze, resting and waiting for sundown.
The wideness of the river means you'll have to go back upstream a bit to cross over if you want to get back across, but you find the way regardless. You settle high up in tree, hidden by the upper boughs. You stretch out and then curl up, napping very lightly.

Your rocket assisted beating attempt clangs off the man's mighty metallic chest and he lumbers a swing down toward you. It catches you just a bit and knocks you several feet back, but leaves you uninjured.

"Easy there big fella, don't cut the tree down!" Flint said with amusement, even as he got his rifle ready.
I love how excited it gets. Seems like a fun animal. Wonder if the doc has any.
Now let's see... Is she around here?

Have the snuffer calm down. Or at least try to calm down.
Inspect the area. Check to make sure that there is nothing dangerous/interesting around or on that tree or on the surrounding trees.
If nothing helpful is found, check the surrounding area for tracks with the help of the snuffer.
If nothing helpful is found, check the branches of the tree and its surrounding trees for tracks. If I'm lucky, my target would have left claw marks or fur indicating the direction I must go towards. Use grappling hook to climb, if necessary, after taking some seconds to aim carefully and find a sturdy looking branch to grab onto.

You pat the snuffer till it settles down onto it's haunches and sits there, panting excitedly. You check the tree it was indicating and find small gouges running up it. Claw marks, from where something climbed up. You check your data again. Yep, this one has claws, and feline ancestry. You're willing to bet it was her.

"Nothing I absolutely need to get now, sir. I can wait a bit."

Go back to the rec room, and go into VR. Set up a small and short realistically-random mission, with briefing and the ability to contact mission control. Using my current equipment, plus the mass manip amp.

You sure you don't want to stick some parameters on that?

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #25135 on: June 30, 2014, 08:57:15 am »

Stab its join with the sword and/or Shoulder blades while continuing to fire rifle at any weak spots. Use rocket launcher as well if possible.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #25136 on: June 30, 2014, 08:57:50 am »

"Doctor, mind if I ask what you are looking at?"
GOddamn ask the doctor this already.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25137 on: June 30, 2014, 09:01:46 am »

identify and exploit weaknesses.

If that fails attempt to get under his guard and duck behind him before grappling onto his back and trying to pull his helmet off.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #25138 on: June 30, 2014, 09:48:48 am »

If small, short, and realistic don't suffice, let's make it modern (ER-modern, not us-modern) urban, search and retrieve.

Ed: Hostilities between me and virtual opponent allowed, but not necessarily encouraged.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 11:05:32 am by Knight Otu »
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25139 on: June 30, 2014, 12:18:41 pm »

Napping/resting continues
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 1674 1675 [1676] 1677 1678 ... 2101