_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1673 1674 [1675] 1676 1677 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5925674 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25110 on: June 23, 2014, 12:23:16 pm »

Begin roller blading across the ground towards the middle battlesuit and fire under barrel rocket launcher at battlesuit before firing the Coilgun and deploying shoulder blades.
Missed me.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25111 on: June 23, 2014, 01:12:57 pm »

"?" the Chief emotes as she regards the thing. She has seen many plants and animals, and many things in between, but a thing like this seems rather unfamiliar to her. Nevertheless, it is very interesting. A rock and a lifeform. Two for one.

Close glass container and check if there are any vents nearby. If yes, try to open it and get inside, out of the lit areas. If not, head over to the rec room.

If I manage to get into the vents, explore a bit. See where I can get to from here.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25112 on: June 23, 2014, 01:30:42 pm »

Uh. Cecil lets out audibly.

Wow this looks... Not so terrible actually. It just so happens to remind Cecil of his mother's cooking.

She wasn't a good cook.

He sets down somewhere quiet to shovel the food in his mouth before going to check out the armory.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #25113 on: June 23, 2014, 02:08:08 pm »

Spurred by a sudden thought, Gorat counts his tokens. "Seven tokens. I can afford the mass manip amp now... but I also still need a way to test this suit... Well. With any luck the armory master can help with both."

Go to the armory, see if the AM is in.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25114 on: June 24, 2014, 05:16:36 am »

Lyra
Cautiously, checking for threats, climb down to the river's edge and smell it. If it smells toxic ort diseased then leave it alone. If I see creatures or plants dying along the banks then leave it alone. If I see creatures waiting in ambush then leave it alone. Otherwise, drink my fill and then climb back up into the trees, somewhere I can keep and eye on the river from and can easilly get back up to the canopy from. Settle down and rest, dozing some and keeping an eye on activities down by the river, the traffic patterns of the wildlife, and what kinds of creatures I might encounter out here. Both predators and prey. Especially note any favored game trails and any plant life other creatures are eating, and which creatures are treated as threatening (especially if, like skunks, they don't look threatening but as treated as such)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25115 on: June 24, 2014, 07:59:11 am »

remove hands from his pockets and pick up his weapon, introduce it to his stomach at great speed.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25116 on: June 24, 2014, 09:50:48 am »

Hum... I will look at that later.

Enter Duel.

The enemy is an Arbiter of Peace with standard equipment.

When duel starts enter BT. Avoid any surprise attack from the Arbiter.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25117 on: June 25, 2014, 11:21:39 am »

((Ah. I thought the dog would automatically bark or do something if I was close to a scent trail, since it was trained for this. Didn't realise I had to order it first.))

Use the Dog, Flint. Let go.

Spoiler: Flint Westwood (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Dog" (click to show/hide)
You click your tongue at the Snuffer and it lowers its to the ground, resting its nose in the dust and dead leaves and throwing them about with each breath. After a few seconds it raises its head and howls, a strange low pitch grumbling noise that reverberates in your chest. The its off, straight into the forest, plowing through the undergrowth like a leathery tank.

Press button.
Are you wearing a space suit or just normal ship clothes?
((I assume The Tourist is wearing normal ship clothes, as he has no reason to put on his novelty gift spacesuit on yet.))
The string of beads tenses up, wriggles about, it's branching threads twitching wildly, and coils itself up on you. I climbs up your arm like an enormous centipede, marching over your shoulder and onto your back. Once it reaches your neck it rears back and, with a clicking and clattering of it's beads, stabs itself straight down into your spine. You lose all sensation as it does this, your body going limp but some how still standing, limbs moving jerkily, drunkenly. Finally your limbs come back under your control and you straighten up. You're still bleeding rather badly from the back of the neck, but there don't seem to be any other side effects.

Begin roller blading across the ground towards the middle battlesuit and fire under barrel rocket launcher at battlesuit before firing the Coilgun and deploying shoulder blades.
Missed me.
One thing: Do you want rolls or should we assume you're rolling perfectly just to see the capacities of this? I ask because the turn I rolled out for you involves you getting the shit shot out of you because of a bad roll.

"?" the Chief emotes as she regards the thing. She has seen many plants and animals, and many things in between, but a thing like this seems rather unfamiliar to her. Nevertheless, it is very interesting. A rock and a lifeform. Two for one.

Close glass container and check if there are any vents nearby. If yes, try to open it and get inside, out of the lit areas. If not, head over to the rec room.

If I manage to get into the vents, explore a bit. See where I can get to from here.

You head to the rec room, climb up on a table and into a vent which someone seems to have left unsecured. You scramble up into the vent and close it behind you. As you look around, you just barely make out a humanoid form scuttling away and around a corner in the dark.

Uh. Cecil lets out audibly.

Wow this looks... Not so terrible actually. It just so happens to remind Cecil of his mother's cooking.

She wasn't a good cook.

He sets down somewhere quiet to shovel the food in his mouth before going to check out the armory.
The food is surprisingly acceptable considering how it looks. Nothing amazing, but far from disgusting.

The armory isn't much more then a little kiosk with a sign inside, almost like the ticketing booth to a movie theater, but it's unoccupied for the moment. Hmm. You look around for a bell to ring for service but find none.

Spurred by a sudden thought, Gorat counts his tokens. "Seven tokens. I can afford the mass manip amp now... but I also still need a way to test this suit... Well. With any luck the armory master can help with both."

Go to the armory, see if the AM is in.

She is not. Someone with a better sense of humor might have left a "Going to a pocket dimension, back in 15 minutes" sign, but there are no such clues here.

Lyra
Cautiously, checking for threats, climb down to the river's edge and smell it. If it smells toxic ort diseased then leave it alone. If I see creatures or plants dying along the banks then leave it alone. If I see creatures waiting in ambush then leave it alone. Otherwise, drink my fill and then climb back up into the trees, somewhere I can keep and eye on the river from and can easilly get back up to the canopy from. Settle down and rest, dozing some and keeping an eye on activities down by the river, the traffic patterns of the wildlife, and what kinds of creatures I might encounter out here. Both predators and prey. Especially note any favored game trails and any plant life other creatures are eating, and which creatures are treated as threatening (especially if, like skunks, they don't look threatening but as treated as such)
The river water smells alright, and there are plenty of plants growing along the bank. You decide to chance it. It tastes a little bit odd, a bit tart, but considering you're used to the heavily filtered and reprocessed water of a space craft that shouldn't be a surprise. You shake some water off your whiskers and climb back up into the trees. As you reach the top you hear something; a guttural sort of growl or howl. It's somewhere in the distance, back towards where you started, but not far enough for your liking.

remove hands from his pockets and pick up his weapon, introduce it to his stomach at great speed.
You pull your hands out of his pockets and reach for the weapon only to find the session ending and moving you to the next opponent. Guess he was considered beat. The next guy is a man in some sort of large mechanical suit, like he was wearing a forklift.

Hum... I will look at that later.

Enter Duel.

The enemy is an Arbiter of Peace with standard equipment.

When duel starts enter BT. Avoid any surprise attack from the Arbiter.

The Arbiter just stands there, in a strangely relaxed posture, idly swirling his club in a loose circle.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25118 on: June 25, 2014, 11:31:33 am »

Go exploring the vents! Where can I go and what can I find?

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #25119 on: June 25, 2014, 01:21:53 pm »

Rolling perfectly.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25120 on: June 25, 2014, 02:36:56 pm »

Rapidly slash at his middle body at top speed in BT, aiming for the brain. Prepare midway to quickly change direction or avoid any attacks from the Arbiter.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25121 on: June 25, 2014, 02:37:03 pm »

cross over to the other side of the river from the noise, staying in the trees as always, and then follow it downstream to somewhere that looks easy for me to cross but difficult to swim. once there look for branches that look like I can use my claws to shape into improvised spears, and get to work making them.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #25122 on: June 25, 2014, 02:42:15 pm »

"Huh. Uhm, Steve, sir... given the circumstances the armory master usually leaves the armory... do we need to worry?"

Ask Steve.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25123 on: June 25, 2014, 04:37:55 pm »

keep my distance. Attemp to circle around him and kick him in the back before jumping backwards.

Inspect his suit while circling, look for suit release mechanisms.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #25124 on: June 25, 2014, 04:46:29 pm »

Rip off some cloth from my shirt and tye it around my neck to try and stop the bleeding. Afterwards, go to the doctor.
Pages: 1 ... 1673 1674 [1675] 1676 1677 ... 2101