_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1670 1671 [1672] 1673 1674 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5925675 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25065 on: June 14, 2014, 04:35:36 pm »

Are all the indigo heads "looking" at the same direction? If yes, take a picture and ask Steve whether or not he knows what's there.

((I think I'm going to hold off testing this, the lightning gun and the nuke until I have a target to test them against.))

Get back in the ship, still wearing Gilgamesh. While I was going back on ship, did the heads look at anything in particular?
Switch it back to No Colour to prevent accidental discharge.

Then go see what's going on in the rec room. Who's there? What are they doing? Anything fun to do?

« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 05:34:40 pm by Parisbre56 »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25066 on: June 15, 2014, 12:56:21 am »

play punch many things

Punch first thing

((Synthflesh +exosuit))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #25067 on: June 15, 2014, 12:58:19 am »

((...quick, send the little girl down to Mission C. We need her unbeatability.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25068 on: June 15, 2014, 07:32:49 am »

((Somehow, I doubt that you can summon replicas of computer programs on demand.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25069 on: June 16, 2014, 05:44:04 am »

Okay! New sheet, because Stacy is pretty much as dead as he can get for all intents and purposes. I have been waiting for this day.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 06:07:59 am by Harry Baldman »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #25070 on: June 16, 2014, 05:46:50 am »

((Don't worry, if Xan survives I'll give Stacy a planet-sized memorial.
A planet special to him.
Maybe his home planet.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25071 on: June 16, 2014, 08:24:44 am »

Straight fight.
Hmm then maybe the defense of Hephaestus, or you could fight the giant crystal on the anomalous planetoid? Or you could try to fight the light eater and his wyrm in the Samsonite Abyss? Or just try and fight miyamoto in a duel?

Open for anyone that feels like joining in to join on either side, but at start an AI does the hunting.

also, do I even have the option of picking hunter anymore? I'd pick Prey either way, but I'd like to know how poacher interacts with modifications.
You can be the hunter still. You could even customize the hunter while playing as prey, if you wanted to give them a specific load out or something similar.

Are all the indigo heads "looking" at the same direction? If yes, take a picture and ask Steve whether or not he knows what's there.

((I think I'm going to hold off testing this, the lightning gun and the nuke until I have a target to test them against.))

Get back in the ship, still wearing Gilgamesh. While I was going back on ship, did the heads look at anything in particular?
Switch it back to No Colour to prevent accidental discharge.

Then go see what's going on in the rec room. Who's there? What are they doing? Anything fun to do?

They're all looking forward, but not in the exact same direction, and if you move the gun, they don't look back at the place they were looking, they just keep looking forward.
They seem to look at some blinking lights on the outside of the ship, and at the doors as they open.
Switched back to safe mode.
I think the only ones in the Rec room are...well basically everyone, and they're all on the VR machines.
play punch many things

Punch first thing

((Synthflesh +exosuit))
Feeling despondent now that you've lost your proverbial sparring partner, UP?

You whiff your punch against the little girl, which is frankly pretty impressive when you think about it.

Okay! New sheet, because Stacy is pretty much as dead as he can get for all intents and purposes. I have been waiting for this day.

Make sure this goes on the wiki, because thats what I've been using in lieu of my sheets while the space accountant continues his work.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #25072 on: June 16, 2014, 08:25:58 am »

Defence of Hephaestus sounds good.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #25073 on: June 16, 2014, 08:47:04 am »

((Hmmm... I wanted to talk to  the AM but she's unavailable right now... I was going to talk to Steve, but I'd prefer to do that face to face...

Searching on the internet didn't turn out that well last time and I don't want to start randomly screaming things and punching people again...

Hey Lenglon, would you mind if I joined you?))

If Lenglon\Lyra is OK with it, join her in Poacher as the hunter.

Join Lyra in Poacher as the hunter, since Lenglon said it's OK.

If I have to choose equipment, make it be the following if possible:

• My face/body, complete with robo-legs. The clothes I normally wear.
  • Cigarettes and something to light them with (matches,lighter or similar).
  • Something to help with tracking\finding my way. A dog, a robodog, an automated scout drone, a scout eye, a map, a wanted poster. Anything that you think would help me not go in circles like an idiot and at the same time wouldn't make me overpowered.
  • Some kind of melee weapon. Preferably something with a sharp edge, like a knife or machete or similar.
  • Some kind of rifle along with some ammo. Maybe a Winchester rifle?
  • Maybe something to allow me to be more mobile or move faster. Like some kind of high jump boots or climbing gear or a horse or a motorcycle or a bicycle or similar.

I'm keeping it vague like that because I don't know what situation we'll be in and I don't want to make it unfair for Lenglon by choosing something overpowered.

If everything is good, start the game.

But Lyra can choose my equipment if she wants to.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 03:45:58 am by Parisbre56 »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25074 on: June 16, 2014, 09:02:31 am »

grab little girl by the arm and lift her off the ground, flick her in the face and demand lunch money next opponent.

((I take it i failed my roll, although im unsure as to how i managed that.))
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 09:53:21 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #25075 on: June 16, 2014, 09:07:40 am »

since I died, might as well get my new sheet here now.

Name: Jonathan Frumpleton Somerset
Appearance: A tall, lanky man wearing one of those pink hawaian shirts with a flower motif that tourists in media tipically wear. Has a think, black mustache.
Personal information: One moment he claims to be a alien from far-off parts of the universe, the other he claims that he is a god from another dimension. In reality, Stanley is just some schmuck who went insane long ago. The only thing that's clear about him is that he loves exploring and touring new places. Also a cheapskate.
Reason assigned to HMRC: Signed up because it was cheaper than paying the money to tour the galaxy himself.
Stats:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Skills:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Profession: Transhuman

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25076 on: June 16, 2014, 09:23:10 am »

continue punching things, go for a combo uppercut this time.

Someone is unfamiliar with the little girl, I take it.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #25077 on: June 16, 2014, 09:28:04 am »

I'm surprised she didn't crit-kick him in the kneecap and pout angrily as he jumped back on one foot. Synthflesh, exoskeleton and all.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25078 on: June 16, 2014, 09:33:27 am »

I have a +2 bonus to Dex as well as a nuerophotonic spinal column and a +1 or +2 Str bonus added onto a metal fist, i figured id at least be able to bruise her arm and demand her lunch money.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 09:56:12 am by Unholy_Pariah »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25079 on: June 16, 2014, 09:43:57 am »

Awaken. Stir. Emerge. Flip. The four verbs that characterize any proper convict's arrival in the Paracelsus' Sword.

A rather large woman, no more anachronistic when looked upon than any other individual you'd see tumbling out of a stasis pod, given that she's naked as on the day she was born. Flopping blindly in a pile of stasis goo for a few moments, she gets her bearings, forcing her eyes open and looking around. She could not be like a fish forever, for she was Virrsai, no? The Chief? The Chief had their head held high, their posture proud and their appearance as dignified as possible.

Cahs notii? Cuur iss issmuh? Cahpatz iss issmuh nooklah ur cuuth cahdiim eezdahl? Viah iss issmuh meeruh? were some of the questions currently running through her head, and none seemed to have a clear answer. This was confusing, to say the least. She could hear voices on the air, speaking in the manner of the foreign individuals, and decided to investigate. As luck would have it, the first individual she saw was none other than a fellow with many boxes who reminded her of a very ugly dog for some reason, and she felt a kinship with for some reason.

Observe Nyars from a distance for a bit. See what he does in general.

Then, as soon as non-hostility is roughly confirmed, approach. Look him over as this is done. Watch how he reacts.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 09:45:52 am by Harry Baldman »
Pages: 1 ... 1670 1671 [1672] 1673 1674 ... 2101