_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1669 1670 [1671] 1672 1673 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5925796 times)

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25050 on: June 10, 2014, 11:41:51 am »

Take a closer look at the scrimshaws. In case that doesn't work, ask somebody with a meat face to take a closer look at the scrimshaws. Destroy the skull if it suddenly becomes dangerous/deadly.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #25051 on: June 10, 2014, 11:45:09 am »

((Quick question, when do I get in?))

((When you have your character flop out of stasis - right now, if you want. If you've already submitted a sheet and PW acknowledged, that is.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25052 on: June 10, 2014, 11:58:12 am »

((When you have your character flop out of stasis - right now, if you want. If you've already submitted a sheet and PW acknowledged, that is.))
Ya got his sheet I assume, space accountant?

Anytime really. You just drop out of stasis all covered in goo and are then able to go where ever you want. Well, on the ship, at least. No pleasure cruises to the Galapagos.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #25053 on: June 10, 2014, 12:15:39 pm »

Anytime really. You just drop out of stasis all covered in goo and are then able to go where ever you want. Well, on the ship, at least. No pleasure cruises to the Galapagos.
((That's not strictly speaking true. We can go to Hexbarax to relax anytime, after all. ^_^))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #25054 on: June 10, 2014, 02:39:48 pm »

Testing blue lightning mode. I'll be posting my notes if it is going to help.

Quote from: Blue notes
The blue configuration causes the body of the gun to split in two, with a large underslung section and a smaller, spiky rod-like protrusion above it, both running parallel to each other. The underslung portion has almost no light coming from it while the spiky bit is so bright it's hard to look at.

Blue shows what looks like a simple lightning bolt over a starburst pattern

The gun fires a single bolt of lightning out into space. Seeing as it has no target, nothing really happens.

Get a target that is a conductor and one that is an insulator. Make sure not to put them very close to me.
See what happens when they're hit with Blue Lightning.
Are they simply electrocuted, are they destroyed, do they explode in electricity?
Does the black part of the rainbow cannon do anything when it's fired?
Do cameyes reveal anything interesting?

EDIT: Irrelevant: Can Gilgamesh make it to the Rec Room, or is he too fat to fit in the hallways?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 05:54:05 am by Parisbre56 »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #25055 on: June 10, 2014, 06:36:31 pm »

Ya got his sheet I assume, space accountant?

((Yeah.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25056 on: June 12, 2014, 01:37:05 am »

Lenglon will have to leave in a week, so Lyra can't join the boarding parties. She'll stay on-ship, and while Lenglon is gone will be training herself in situational awareness / seeing / hearing / smelling, and in stealth.
Lenglon is back (though I can't promise a post every day anymore), how's Lyra? I assume the Sword didn't blow up while I was away.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Phoenix Flame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25057 on: June 12, 2014, 06:16:14 am »

Lenglon will have to leave in a week, so Lyra can't join the boarding parties. She'll stay on-ship, and while Lenglon is gone will be training herself in situational awareness / seeing / hearing / smelling, and in stealth.
Lenglon is back (though I can't promise a post every day anymore), how's Lyra? I assume the Sword didn't blow up while I was away.

Far as I know Lyra's fine, just sitting around vacant... though thanks to May's untimely demise she now has a kitty-girl friend to play with (assuming TCM survives this mission of course) :D

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25058 on: June 12, 2014, 09:12:58 am »

Take a closer look at the scrimshaws. In case that doesn't work, ask somebody with a meat face to take a closer look at the scrimshaws. Destroy the skull if it suddenly becomes dangerous/deadly.
You don't see anything odd about the skull. It's very well carved, but there isn't anything meaningful in it. It's nothing but precisely carved squiggles all over the surface of the skull.

Who, specifically, do you want to show the skull to?

Testing blue lightning mode. I'll be posting my notes if it is going to help.

Quote from: Blue notes
The blue configuration causes the body of the gun to split in two, with a large underslung section and a smaller, spiky rod-like protrusion above it, both running parallel to each other. The underslung portion has almost no light coming from it while the spiky bit is so bright it's hard to look at.

Blue shows what looks like a simple lightning bolt over a starburst pattern

The gun fires a single bolt of lightning out into space. Seeing as it has no target, nothing really happens.

Get a target that is a conductor and one that is an insulator. Make sure not to put them very close to me.
See what happens when they're hit with Blue Lightning.
Are they simply electrocuted, are they destroyed, do they explode in electricity?
Does the black part of the rainbow cannon do anything when it's fired?
Do cameyes reveal anything interesting?

EDIT: Irrelevant: Can Gilgamesh make it to the Rec Room, or is he too fat to fit in the hallways?

Hitting the two targets, both of which are just lumps of non-living material, doesn't seem to do anything. The electricity just passes straight through them with no effect.

No, the neutral part doesn't do anything.

Nothing useful. Only that the gun's outer shell is apparently able to be seen through, but that the actual mechanics of it are all opaque white lumps.

He can fit.

EVERYONE YOU LOVE IS DEAD.

Naw. May is dead though, so no more being molested. TCM's new character is a Gangsta anime catgirl.

You've just been sleeping, as cats do.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #25059 on: June 12, 2014, 10:02:42 am »

Check which mission/s would be best to test the Halberd on. Have the Halberd be equipped the with 2x shoulder blades, Coilgun w/under barrel rocket launcher and mech scale sword.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25060 on: June 12, 2014, 11:22:27 am »

Go to the Rec Room (check for threats, assuming none) -> VR -> Poacher (see if I even still have the option of being the hunter) -> Prey -> Jungle -> Open to additional Players

attempt to enter the scenario as myself, since my modifications probably are close enough to the ones in the game to count.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #25061 on: June 12, 2014, 11:27:18 am »

((Ok, I have an idea about what blue mode does now. I'll just have to find someone or something to test it against.))

Some clarifications: Would I say that either the Violet overcharge ball or the Blue lightning is quick and accurate enough to be used for sniping, perhaps with the addition of some kind of infrared laser sight so that I can use my cam eyes as a scope?

Quote from: Indigo notes
Indigo causes the gun to become very short again, and for the front to branch off into a dozen small, individually moving "heads" like some sort of mechanical hydra.
They don't seem to focus on anything in particular. The glow comes from the tips of the heads.

Indigo shows several lines, by the look of it.

Switch to indigo mode.

Focus on moving the heads with my mind or searching Gilgamesh's hud for any indication I could control where they're pointing.
Very gently push one of the heads. Can I move them individually or do they move around on their own?

If the answer to any of the above is yes, try to make them all point in the same direction.
Else simply try to aim somewhere where the shot wouldn't damage the sword.

Then fire!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25062 on: June 14, 2014, 11:45:29 am »

Check which mission/s would be best to test the Halberd on. Have the Halberd be equipped the with 2x shoulder blades, Coilgun w/under barrel rocket launcher and mech scale sword.
Define "Best".

As in, do you just want a straight fight? Or just places where you'll easily fit? Or what?

Go to the Rec Room (check for threats, assuming none) -> VR -> Poacher (see if I even still have the option of being the hunter) -> Prey -> Jungle -> Open to additional Players

attempt to enter the scenario as myself, since my modifications probably are close enough to the ones in the game to count.

Alright. You want a player to do the hunting or is that just open for people to play with you?

((Ok, I have an idea about what blue mode does now. I'll just have to find someone or something to test it against.))

Some clarifications: Would I say that either the Violet overcharge ball or the Blue lightning is quick and accurate enough to be used for sniping, perhaps with the addition of some kind of infrared laser sight so that I can use my cam eyes as a scope?

Quote from: Indigo notes
Indigo causes the gun to become very short again, and for the front to branch off into a dozen small, individually moving "heads" like some sort of mechanical hydra.
They don't seem to focus on anything in particular. The glow comes from the tips of the heads.

Indigo shows several lines, by the look of it.

Switch to indigo mode.

Focus on moving the heads with my mind or searching Gilgamesh's hud for any indication I could control where they're pointing.
Very gently push one of the heads. Can I move them individually or do they move around on their own?

If the answer to any of the above is yes, try to make them all point in the same direction.
Else simply try to aim somewhere where the shot wouldn't damage the sword.

Then fire!

Lighting seems to be, but you're firing into empty space so it might behave differently in atmosphere with conductive stuff around.

The "Heads" don't seem to react to your thoughts or anything for that matter. They seem wholly autonomous. And currently they're not moving at all, they're just sort of staring forward into empty space.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #25063 on: June 14, 2014, 11:47:06 am »

Straight fight.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25064 on: June 14, 2014, 02:26:54 pm »

Open for anyone that feels like joining in to join on either side, but at start an AI does the hunting.

also, do I even have the option of picking hunter anymore? I'd pick Prey either way, but I'd like to know how poacher interacts with modifications.
Pages: 1 ... 1669 1670 [1671] 1672 1673 ... 2101