_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1657 1658 [1659] 1660 1661 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5925168 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #24870 on: May 21, 2014, 05:01:52 pm »

Don MK1. Head to Shuttle.

"How do these things usually go down?"
"Well... first we land. If we're lucky, like we are now, that'll be a painless, danger-free process without any anti-air defenses whatsoever.

Then we get out and start screwing around. Usually we'll have at least a fair idea of what we're doing, but bad ideas and things to do while three other people open a door are pretty universal.

At some point, we'll come to something we don't understand. Immediately someone will shoot it. Since I'm on this mission, I'll yell at them and tell them we didn't need to do that. Then we'll shoot something else, someone might get shot in return, and eventually we run into something even worse. Someone goes insane or vomits from horror, we continue shooting things and occasionally actually investigating or interacting with things, and eventually we more or less complete what we were trying to do, or at least blow up the objective well enough that there's nothing more to be done here.

In short, 'poorly.' Maybe we'll be able to exercise a bit more restraint this time, though."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24871 on: May 21, 2014, 05:04:24 pm »

"Shotgun!"
Sit shotgun in the APC.
Jack slowly turns his head towards whoever just got in the APC and stares at them
Dubley narrows his eyes and says with a deep, growling voice
"What are you looking at, punk?"
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24872 on: May 21, 2014, 05:09:40 pm »

"Sounds fun enough. This is all parta' the big picture grand scheme?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #24873 on: May 21, 2014, 05:10:34 pm »

"Shotgun!"
Sit shotgun in the APC.
Jack slowly turns his head towards whoever just got in the APC and stares at them
Dubley narrows his eyes and says with a deep, growling voice
"What are you looking at, punk?"
"I'm from the Scheiß- past. So your the punk in this case boy. Now, please go board the shuttle before I have to whack you. Ya?" Jack coldly says, only one of his eyes narrowing.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24874 on: May 21, 2014, 05:11:26 pm »

UPDATED TEAM B TO INCLUDE HAPAH

UPDATED THANKS TO IRONY TO BE LESS THANKFUL, SLIGHTLY SARCASTIC.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #24875 on: May 21, 2014, 05:14:03 pm »

UPDATED TEAM B TO INCLUDE HAPAH

UPDATED THANKS TO IRONY TO BE LESS THANKFUL, SLIGHTLY SARCASTIC.
While you're still here, why not not also update the rest my action? Because you only asked what kind of headgear I wanted, then proceeded to ignore the rest of my action. I wunt muh synthflesh.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24876 on: May 21, 2014, 05:15:12 pm »

"Aw yeah. I love the toy category."

Take a gander at the images on the sides of the cube - are they just colors, and if so, what kind?

How much does the cube resemble a proper Rubik's cube? Is it 3x3x3 or somehow different?

Can I begin solving it like a regular Rubik's cube, with all the twisting and shit?

How large is it exactly? Give me a comparison to a body part at least.

Intelligently judge its abnormality. Anything obvious? If thoughts of holy inquisition or intense derp become oddly insistent, take a minute to calm down and not do anything.

When all that's done, well, to the Mission C shuttle with me!

Unfortunate that I have to adopt humanoid form to fit in this thing. Useless for anything I can imagine.

"I can't believe you didn't go on the other mission, Bud! You could have pretended to be their god!"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #24877 on: May 21, 2014, 05:20:10 pm »

"I can't believe you didn't go on the other mission, Bud! You could have pretended to be their god!"
I'm much more volatile with my amps than I was 2 missions ago. Better for me to be in a position where I wouldn't be caught.
Though what you said is with merit, depending on whether I got it right. Still, if it weren't for the suit, I'd not be like this, you can be sure of that. Not very useful.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Scotsmen

• Bay Watcher
  • FREEDOOOOOMM!!!! And cake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24878 on: May 21, 2014, 05:22:20 pm »

((Just adding to the choir, but good work Sean.))

Present Times

Not having the time to visit the hangar and get his armored suit, Milno is at the briefing room in the usual attire of the HMRC inmate - gray shorts and shirt - whilst trying to squeeze stasis fluid off his hair. After Steve's done with talking about the missions, Milno's approached by several volunteers. "Pancaek, guess you won't join us because we need human-looking people for this one to keep our profile low, though I'm interested in your pills. And yeah, Skylar. Wanted you on the team. Preacher Man (Lars), you're in."

"As for the rest of you volunteering for the first team's mission, skills?"
he asked, addressing Jack Hansan, D'Artagnan and anyone else interested in joining his team.

I may be a little late... but:

"I am very proficient wiz a sword.  I am a duelist, after all."
As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24879 on: May 21, 2014, 05:23:37 pm »

I'm much more volatile with my amps than I was 2 missions ago. Better for me to be in a position where I wouldn't be caught.
Though what you said is with merit, depending on whether I got it right. Still, if it weren't for the suit, I'd not be like this, you can be sure of that. Not very useful.

"You could pretend to be one of those volatile, angry gods that people identify with because of deep personal issues! It'd be perfect!"

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24880 on: May 21, 2014, 05:34:01 pm »

Grab my SWAT gear, Monoatomic sword, Brass Knuckles, Cutlass, Microwave Field Manipulator, and if possible, my combi-weapon and Mk1 Suit.

Before I go, ask the AM how much it would cost to get a sword like Renen's (the true mono-blade), then thank her and get in the shuttle.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 09:06:46 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24881 on: May 21, 2014, 05:34:43 pm »

Jack Catar just shakes his head at all the conversations going on.
He grabs his stuff, SWAT gear included, and heads to the shuttle.
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24882 on: May 21, 2014, 05:35:15 pm »

Finish my mortar design, see if I can get it prototyped. If so, get the materials together and assemble it groundside. Regardless, also grab Simus's gauss rifle and ammo in the newbie fund(if available, regular rifle and ammo from the fund if not), Mk 1 suit, and then hit the shuttle.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24883 on: May 21, 2014, 05:44:04 pm »

Put on Body Armor, then Longcoat. Grab my rifle and the nades and head to the shuttle.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 05:57:25 pm by Hapah »
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24884 on: May 21, 2014, 05:48:22 pm »

Jason goes to grab his SWAT gear, shotgun, some beanbag ammo for the shotgun if we have it, some buckshot shells, smoke and flash grenades, and riot shield. He also grabs his Mk I suit and goes to the shuttle Just grab my MK I and head to the shuttle, since the Shackle is already on my arm..
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 08:38:26 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 1657 1658 [1659] 1660 1661 ... 2101